X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (337)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion � | Marriage and Repair � | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes � | Games for Android TV Box � | IPTV playlists � | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software

Recovery
Instructions
Useful

Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

filling cap proposals sent to QMS

Post has been editedCuphead - Today, 08:18
Reason for editing: Making the header

Rep: (516)
mix801 @ 22.11.18, 19:03 *
A how to do so at off hours and showed no hyphens?

Just do not turn off: thank_you :.
Only turn off the TV and amplifier.
The dashes are obtained only if the console button is set off to sleep. If you set up a full shutdown, then everything goes out (but the top chandeliers on H92, for example).
In general, the driver sportiruyu small screen, and all can be configured as he likes. At H92 I started to do, but did not finish, the output of any inscriptions on the screen when entering the sleep mode. Now there's a reason to finish :)

Rep: (5)
ggs7771970 @ 23.11.18, 22:09*
You also 10 days to process your order by the seller?

The treatment time expires after: 8 days 22 hours 16 minutes

Do not send, there is already need to think. Than it is now "be exhausted" on the timing.
Recently, it was 11.11, today Black Friday, they must have a place in the soap.

Want faster you please put an additional $.

Rep: (196)
FREAKTAB * UPDATE * Post # 53

I looked closely at Entware, and what I saw I liked.
First of all,It is simply beautiful readme in Russian in the site rootinspires optimizm.
Secondly, most of the collected packets can be used without modification. there isready-made bags for ARM64 architectureand they atlischne work (tried on the X92).
Only need to write a layer that will run "Linux inside an android." And then everything will work as usual - starts / sbin / init, further services from /etc/rc*.d and all that jazz. Kraynyak can write your analogue / sbin / init, if the "real" for some reason did not become friends with vedroidom.
To manage all this garbage you can use the web face by OpenWRT, it is called LUCI. Very fancy and comfortable, better than any proprietary web snouts which have seen. The same stands on my home WiFi router Chinese (also based on OpenWRT).
Then you need to write an installer for android Entware. Initialization of the file system (for example, in the / data / entware), setting a minimum set of required packages, aid the user in selecting and configuring.
The Android-same program would be good to make a user-friendly package manager. Although LuCi is also there, but I think we can make it easier and more convenient.
In general, it's not as difficult as it seemed at first.
And just enough to be adapted to any android device as root and at least a gigabyte of free space.

Post has been editedanpaza - 24.11.18, 03:07

Rep: (22)
ggs7771970 @ 23.11.18, 22:59*
FREAKTAB * UPDATE * Post # 53

A version 2/16 approaches?

Rep: (295)
skyus @ 24.11.2018, 09:32*
A version 2/16 approaches?

No. In any case - it should not. It should be checked. The idea is that if you do not fit, you must issue an update error.

Rep: (2855)
* anpaza ready Entware system for boxes -
Ugoos AM3 [Android]. Also, detailed article on how to deploy Entware bokeh - "Adding support Entware repository on Android-box" (sought via Google, as a resource reference is prohibited).

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 24.11.18, 10:02 *
anpaza, ready Entware system for boxes -
Ugoos AM3 [Android]. Also, detailed article on how to deploy Entware bokeh - "Adding support Entware repository on Android-box" (sought via Google, as a resource reference is prohibited).

Thank you, I've seen these instructions but, as I wrote in a previous topic, the goal - to make entware available for anyone wanting to, without having to
mat
su
cd / data / media / 0
mkdir entware
mount -o rw, remount /
mkdir / opt
mkdir / bin
ln -s / system / bin / sh / bin / sh
mount -o ro, remount /
mount -o bind / data / media / 0 / entware / opt
wgethttp: //bin.entware.net...staller/alternative.sh
chmod + x alternative.sh
./alternative.sh
echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8">/opt/etc/resolv.conf
echo "nameserver 8.8.4.4">>/opt/etc/resolv.conf
/ System / bin / mount -o rw, remount / system
ln -s /opt/etc/resolv.conf /system/etc/resolv.conf
/ System / bin / mount -o ro, remount / system
/ opt / bin / opkg install dropbear
/opt/etc/init.d/rc.unslung start

but from a simple android "wizard".
About the same programs exist for busybox, twrp, lineageOS etc., to expand the range of potential users.
In addition, the "naked" entware vedroide to have at least the following issues (this is what I have found to date):
- "native" autorun (via rc * .d) does not work. Autostart demons - onlythrough zheppuafter dopilivaniya handles each package.
- The / etc directory is read-only (symlink to / system / etc, and / system in ridonli). Half of the programs look in the / opt / etc, the other half - in / etc (hosts, passwd / shadow etc). Users do not have. Group no.Inhabited by robots.
- The / bin directory is not as a class (if mc go to the remote machine via ssh protocol (FISH), he immediately launch / bin / sh, but it is not, as a consequence FISH stupidly does not work with ondroidom).
- / dev / log is used vedroidom, so syslogd does not work (chokes vedroidnym spam). You need to somehow dilute the corners.

That's what I want to do.

Post has been editedanpaza - 24.11.18, 10:33

Rep: (196)
* skyus I do not think fasting like 4/32 and 4/64 is specified

Rep: (0)
mix801 @ 22.11.18, 19:03 *

Just do not turn off: thank_you:.
Only turn off the TV and amplifier.
The dashes are obtained only if the console button is set off to sleep. If you set up a full shutdown, then everything goes out (but the top chandeliers on H92, for example).
In general, the driver sportiruyu small screen, and all can be configured as he likes. At H92 I started to do, but did not finish, the output of any inscriptions on the screen when entering the sleep mode. Now there's a reason to finish :)

If there is an opportunity to share how it sdelat.Hochu to the transition to standby hours of light and at any time you can see, even at night.

Post has been editedmix801 - 24.11.18, 13:10

Rep: (0)
Privetsivuyu people!
And not whether one has problems with hibernation?

Including the transition to a sleep mode by pressing the power button on the remote. The sleep mode turns, then if you press the button on the remote control after a short time, boxing wakes up, everything is fine. But if he will remain in sleep mode for a longer time, anywhere from 10 minutes or more, then it does not really awaken, any button does not respond, only distortion of the power supply from the wall socket.
Maybe someone knows what the reason, how to fix, where to set up?

* KlimenkoPA,
It seems that here you are the second owner of this box. The rest are on hand only track codes :)

Rep: (3478)
KlimenkoPA @ 24.11.18, 12:20*
Including the transition to a sleep mode by pressing the power button on the remote. In sleep mode switches,
Yes it was. On the original firmware from the manufacturer. I still thought a bug of some kind. After checking a few times I realized that this is a bug firmware.
But I wrote after the update sleep mod mode stopped working, when you tap the Power button on the remote Box is switched off.sorry my mistake in the Droid settings had to be set up fast shutdown Sleep mod.
Works but the glitch was not included does not return from sleep mode. Necessary to distort the power supply.

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 24.11.18, 20:55
Reason for editing: Correction

* Vasily_5,
Firmware in the cap have some names / titles to them as the indifitsirovat? Except 2/3 / 4G Ram. And is it already there are boxes with frames 3G? Why am I can link to jump to identify some additional symbols for clarity and distinction

kigba @ 24.11.18, 13:05*
Firmware in the cap have some names / titles to them as the indifitsirovat?
None have so far only firmware stock.

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 24.11.18, 14:33

Rep: (88)
mix801 @ 24.11.18, 13:04*

I have another Wishlist - completely extinguish the screen in sleep mode, which when turned off. It will be possible to program methods?

Rep: (749)
* Vasily_5,

It should be highlighted in red, and placed in a prominent place in the header, that these models differ significantly.
2 / 16g, WiFi 2,4 GHz port RJ45 ethernet 10/100
4 / 32g and 4 / 64g Wi-Fi 2,4 and 5 GHz + BT4.0 port RJ45 ethernet 10/100/1000

Post has been editedfull-length - 24.11.18, 14:56

full-length @ 24.11.18, 13:52*
It should be highlighted in red,
I agree. I wanted to do but forgot. Thank you for reminding me.

Vasily_5 @ 24.11.18, 14:28*
while only firmware stock.

This is understandable, but the stock also has a release date for example.
Offer (for example) use of infu bild.propa
ro.build.date = 2018 年 11 月 06 日 星期二 20:35:18 CST
... ro.product.model = X96Max_V200

and obozat firmwareV200_2018.11.06_20: 35: 18 CST
And on this principle placed in the header. It will be quite clear - the version of the box, the firmware version with the date. If there was another sink assembly with a different date, then it is possible to distinguish them by date. Went to the user in a hat and everything is clear at once ...

Rep: (43)
* myu , Yes, throw off the password and login to subscribe. Delivery generally instantly))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 13:01