Do I like Boxing.
Like. [ 2131 ] ** [75,3%]
I do not like [ 108 ] ** [3,82%]
So-so. [ 589 ] ** [20,81%]
Total votes: 2830

Rep: (330)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Catalog of programs for media consoles » | Games for Android TV Box » | IPTV playlists » | Boards for Android devices and other

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Amlogic USB Burning Tool- flasher for devices based on Amlogic (always keep the latest version)
ADB and all that can be done with it- A console application to work with your Android device
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
  • Tweaks
    Add the necessary entry to the file after the last row /vendor/bin/preinstall.sh via any file manager or terminal

Disable deinterlacing (helps with problems in Wink application):
    ### Deinterlace off
    echo 1>/ Sys / module / di / parameters / bypass_all

Correcting sleep operation:
    ### Sleep Fix
    echo 1>/ sys / power / wake_lock

Disabling shumodava, on Android, you can 9fix
    ### Off
    echo 0>/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en

• AFRD- avtofreymreyt for devices in the SOC Amlogic

Old hat

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedCuphead - 23.04.20, 03:27
Reason for editing: Firmware SlimBox

Rep: (2194)
Beelink 114N to X96Max 4Gb by Sasvlad Final

Based on the latest firmware and kernel katabatic BeeLink 114N0

Changes in firmware:
- Kernel with init.d support, enable USB debugging by default, full support AdbShell, disabled Selinux
- startup scripts are system / bin / preinstalApks.sh (thanks comrade upravdom), on / off. at your discretion
- Cache in RAM so that the flash lasts longer
- Integrated fresh TWRP recovery 3.2.3-1 (USB3 does not work, use the USB2)
- Russian translation Droid Tv Settings and launcher
- Short press "Power" button sends a box to sleep, and causes extra long. Right menu where you can choose between shutting down and rebooting (works crookedly.A patch that eliminates a dream.)
- drawn new icons on the buttons launcher
- replaced the central buttons of the launcher with the most commonly used
- added ES-conductor, HDTV Lime, HD Videobox +
- Updated Busybox
- installed and registered libamcodec
- Changed the central button of the remote control code on the "Enter"
- By default, all applications are given access to the record on external media
- automatic opening of curtains and navbar (the first time the navbar must be pulled out with the mouse from the bottom, then it will pop up automatically)
- new butanimatsiya
- The firmware is cleared of unnecessary files and garbage
- Fixed by Build.prop
- Russian language by default
- 13 WiFi channels
- Made a lot, just do not remember. If he had missed, then I add

Known bugs:
- is transferred via Bluetooth files
- does not work in the launcher widget Weather

Download.
Picture

Test and unsubscribe, please.

Post has been editedsasvlad - 15.02.19, 22:37
Reason for editing: In the Hat

sasvlad @ 02.01.19, 23:18*
Work from the native console.

Turn on boxing native remote control?

Post has been editedCuphead - 02.01.19, 17:26

Rep: (1)
* kigba
Out of the box it is the second air. 28.11, now this.

Rep: (513)
sasvlad @ 02.01.19, 17:18*
Ported BeeLink 114N to our subject.

Excellent. As I understand it, have thrust home the bootloader, but the core is still bilinkovskoe?
I'll have to stitch and customize your core to work under bilink too.

Rep: (229)
* Ramz2014 Above I post new launcher type that runs in the eighth android, look at my posts , and post below also working launcher

Post has been editedBuratino Karlovich - 02.01.19, 17:43

Rep: (406)
Cuphead @ 2.01.19, 17:19*
Turn on boxing native remote control?

I here do not understand why more pages back ndtsat not dug original yubut.

Rep: (2522)
surkov.alex @ 02.01.2019, 17:43*
I here do not understand why more pages back ndtsat not dug original yubut.

Ochkozavry

* surkov.alex,
So it is with the original yubutom will be loaded? I'm too lazy ekperementirovat: D

z-zander @ 02.01.19, 22:49*
changelog true characters

I translated. Optimization system. Repair system error.

Post has been editedCuphead - 02.01.19, 17:51

Rep: (290)
* Observing,
Clear ATP

Rep: (0)
can not start SPMC 16.7.4 + Amcodec + AFR on Beelink 114N
Libamcodec set in 3 places where written, prescribed in the text file line libamcodec.so. Established script and 2.0.6 and the latest 2.1.1. I put a tick amkodek rest of acceleration cleaned. The services that writing a plugin running / 60Hz point is selected. Green noise only.

Rep: (25)
Buratino Karlovich @ 2.01.19, 17:40*
above I post new launcher type

Yes type I use. But it would be desirable Nova. And with this version of android, Nova telepone 8 android works without problems. It seems to me that the Chinese comrades do not modify.

Rep: (2194)
anpaza @ 02.01.19, 16:38*
As I understand it, have thrust home the bootloader, but the core is still bilinkovskoe?

On the contrary. At our core, bootloader, rekaveri, etc. freewheeling system and vendor bilinka.
People have written hereThe new kernel bilinka your achievements do not allow the system to boot.

Ramz2014 @ 02.01.19, 17:08*
But it would be desirable Nova.

It seems to me that bilinkovsky Lighthome - is even nothing. Everything is convenient, concise and understandable. IMHO.
However, not translated into Russian, and wacky house left above enrages
but I'm working on it ...

Post has been editedsasvlad - 02.01.19, 18:30

Rep: (229)
Ramz2014 @ 2.01.19, 17:08*
But it would be desirable Nova.
At one time I kept setting new morrow console and imported to this

* sasvlad ,
Yes, I just got used to the Nova. But with tapom enough problems without launcher. It has already been mentioned, when copy / paste does not always work. It's a shame that's all. This cheerful piece of iron, and the blue crap happens.
By the way, Youtube 4K whistling browser twists, try a dolphin.

Post has been editedRamz2014 - 02.01.19, 18:33
Reason for editing: Completed

* Ramz2014,
Chrome 57 addresses issues with copy-paste and the context menu from the browser since the a7

* kigba , Chrome to cut at all, well, its my addiction. I want a table as all of their devices.

Post has been editedRamz2014 - 02.01.19, 18:57

Rep: (513)
Here is the thought here, we run gallop, we find the solution of any problems and then run further. A problem or not completely solve either the next iteration again forget old bugs emerge in the new firmware. Already 200 pages dashed, the horror! Find something there is already unrealistic.

It would be necessary to make a little list for firmware writers to before you upload another miracle could run on it and see if they fix it, everything is exciting people issues into account. The list will be supplemented and processed, if the people deems useful idea. Write to me in PM if I forgot something. But the list will contain only the global problems that are manifested in a significant (>1) number of users.

So I will take the liberty of making a checklist for yourself firmware authors. If the people deems useful, it is possible to attach the cap to the section with firmware. It will be useful not only for firmware authors, but also to users - there is actually planning to keep a list of references to the solution of problems found. So,

List of software problems with the X96 Max console and their solution
  1. Automatically switch the screen refresh rate, it is AFR
    Symptoms: when you play a video with a frame rate (for example, 24 frames / sec), not multiple refresh rate of the TV (usually 60Hz) video moves "jerks" This is particularly evident in the scenes with smooth camera movement,link to test video.
    Solution 1 {Vasily_5}:Install script Frequency Switcher for SPMC or KODI. ButDirect link to the plug-in for KODI.
    Solution 2 {zap}:Alternative core demon AFRD. Works for all players using a hardware video decoder (shorter in all players :-))
  2. missing librarylibamcodec.so . This library to display video players can use the SPMC, MX Player and others.
    Symptoms: In the video decoding library of Android (called MediaCodec) when playing interlaced video can be seen in the picture "steps" on the oblique faces. Interlaced video is most often found when playing online TV channels. The reason for poor-quality algorithm "deinterlacing" in MediaCodec. When using activated libamcodec other quality algorithm "deintereysa".
    Symptoms: When you run almost any video file into the SPMC program crashes with an error. This is due to the fact that in the default video player includes the use libamcodec.so, which is not in the standard package.
    The solution {full-length}:Set libamcodec.soand rejoice. Correct to install in the directory / vendor / lib, and nowhere else (tested, working).
  3. Prefix inadequate response to pressing buttons on the TV remote LG (the problem is not HDMI-CEC).
    The solution {surkov.alex}:wipe excess table dtb files to be unclear what consoles..
    {} Is not yet decided Similar work should be undertaken with dtb file from U-Boot, in order to set-top box is not included on the left-hand buttons with remote control LG.
  4. Periodic sound dropout in deriving an optical SPDIF
    Symptoms: a) The position of a tick in the SPDIF TvSettings not saved; b) Through indefinitely sound on optical SPDIF disappears.
    {1 Spellodem }: The sequence of actions to restore sound .
    Spell 2 {Oficer }: Insert SPDIF connector half .
    {} Is not yet decided is necessary to deal with the problem.

Hardware problems consoles X96 Max and their solution
  1. Disgusting quality power supply.
    Symptoms: The prefix freezes randomly unpredictable moment, it is often noticeable in the sharp increase in the load on the processor: the launch of the film, programs, recourse to external drives, etc.
    Solution: replace the power supply. To check if it helps, you can search for the temporary use of a suitable power supply, but the parameters must be compatible: output voltage of exactly 5 volts (no more; otherwise, you will burn!), 1A to 2A output current (if the output current is less than 2A, check better empty USB ports, the unit may not be enough staff carrying capacity).Keywords to search on AliEkspress.
  2. Disgusting quality HDMI cable.
    Symptoms: loss of (blinking) of the image, a periodic "colorization" pictures (red-blue-green are reversed, "purple").
    Solution: Replace the cord to a higher quality
Picture

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 30.01.19, 12:55
Reason for editing: In the Hat

Rep: (110)
* anpaza
X96Max (S905X2) [Android] (Post elektro86 # 80813577)It can prompt how to solve

* elektro86,
I went back to the previous page and downloaded the mod bilinka, please, not yet included. Now this problem should not be (but there will be other) :-D

Rep: (110)
* kigba
Forgive me, but I'm not about fashion bilinka say, but about the ATV from megandanz

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 19:15