Do I like Boxing.
Like. [ 2153 ] ** [75,17%]
I do not like [ 110 ] ** [3,84%]
So-so. [ 599 ] ** [20,91%]
Total votes: 2864

Rep: (334)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog of programs for media consoles пїЅ | Games for Android TV Box пїЅ | IPTV playlists пїЅ | Boards for Android devices and other

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Amlogic USB Burning Tool- flasher for devices based on Amlogic (always keep the latest version)
ADB and all that can be done with it- A console application to work with your Android device
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
  • Tweaks
    Add the necessary entry to the file after the last row /vendor/bin/preinstall.sh via any file manager or terminal

Disable deinterlacing (helps with problems in Wink application):
    ### Deinterlace off
    echo 1>/ Sys / module / di / parameters / bypass_all

Correcting sleep operation:
    ### Sleep Fix
    echo 1>/ sys / power / wake_lock

Disabling shumodava, on Android, you can 9fix
    ### DNR Off
    echo 0>/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en

• AFRD- avtofreymreyt for devices in the SOC Amlogic

Old hat

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedCuphead - 05.05.20, 13:24

Rep: (66)
alvas94 @ 07.05.20, 16:13*
Set Fire Fox treshboks site - copy-paste works well, fast, beautiful, etc. ...

I was FireFox which copies. Old. I would not say that he is fast running console. And advertising is full. Chromium is the same. Samsung browser - faster, you can embed the ad-blocking software. But not all the blocks. Tried browser Brave - + works - like the Samsung browser, but it is not necessary to add filters, advertising, and so no. The only thing in FireFox to remember how it was possible to move aeromyshyu page in other browsers, only the arrows move the remote page, that is bad for me to ka.

Post has been editedAL22 - 07.05.20, 21:54

Rep: (16)
Guys, the mouse pointer, after the switch off mode "mouse" disappear only after 15 seconds like before immediately vanished as turn off this mode.
Firmware SlimBox X3.
How to cure it, it's all right?

Rep: (0)
All good! Somehow, everywhere except the main screen, no longer stretch blind in "Material Notification Shade" does not work if the browser is open, or any other program. Only on the main screen is possible to pull the curtain. Stock Firmware 8.1, permissions are all included.

Rep: (51)
* AL22, FireFox v68.8 like anything ... And CHEDOT browser too bad. : D

Post has been editedalvas94 - 08.05.20, 14:11

Rep: (-1)
Hello. Do fit "Improvements to stock firmware 9ki" on the X96 Mini 9 android?
tpw74 @ 14.03.20, 17:24*
Last Stock firmware 9ki on x96max very good, but we need to make 6 additions / improvements:
1. Normal Route SuperSU (there is in the subject line).
2. Fix the work shumodava (not disable it through preinstall.sh idiotic stitching echo fuk, namely correction) begins to work very well (there is in the subject line).
3. Enable access to notifications and split screen (available on the topic).
4. Install the application to view the latest running and curtain notifications (there are 2 in one).
5. Setting the normal versions of the browser, YouTube, etc. On request instead of runoff, with advanced features and left without advertising (everything is in the subject line).
6. Installation afrd, this is probably for those who have TVs 4k on my full hd difference is not noticed.
After that drain becomes sweet!

Rep: (9)
* vova0502 Stoke 9 matches (the last) are satisfied in full, there can be no super su, it is not hvataet.A so there are no problems.

Rep: (66)
CHECHEN_WOLF @ 07.05.20, 23:27*
Guys, the mouse pointer, after the switch off mode "mouse" disappear only after 15 seconds like before immediately vanished

I aeromysh Vontar T6 Plus (if that guano, do not take), the cursor disappears after about 5 seconds. But it was somehow that did not vanish. It turned out that the control on the arm of the sofa put, it is soft, almost crawled with him quietly, and the cursor was longer active. I put poustoychivee and was all ok. On laid by the couch, too - remote lying on a soft blanket on the crease well and too slowly sank it did not fall asleep cursor.
Why this remote is not worth taking.
Why T6 Plus is not worth taking. Because rubberized buttons, and inside a scarf apparently Mikrikov pripayanye. Pressing the button clicks and almost each press 2-3 times triggered (doubleclick on both rundown minivan in the mouse). The keyboard is the one that the rear, works in the same text to type one torment, each character is almost always 2-3 times duplicated. Only at the control autonomy is good, when backlight is off work on a single charge for about a month. Well, for such a high price even a microphone in the remote did not put ... I think if in the minivan crushed plastic keys to doubleclick not happen and control would be quite fit.

Post has been editedAL22 - 09.05.20, 19:33

Rep: (16)
* AL22,
I have a bit of a different situation, just when the disables "mouse" cursor on the screen does not disappear 15 seconds)

Rep: (3)
* chezeta,
chezeta @ 09.05.20, 04:34*
It mirakast works airpley work?

Yes.

Rep: (10)
People help in choosing! How do I know what a memory (ddr4 or DDR3) indiscriminately consoles?

Rep: (298)
chezeta @ 10.05.20, 22:03*
How do I know what a memory (ddr4 or DDR3) indiscriminately consoles?

If the firmware is native, then its name. Information from the setting will help. The new revision to DDR3, there is the letter R. In the previous revision ddr4, no letter R, respectively, in the name of the firmware.
Write the full name of your current firmware.

* yozhig_f_tumani , Do not know yet, I want to clarify from the seller not to pay money for ddr3

Rep: (298)
chezeta @ 10.05.20, 23:14*
do not know yet, I want to clarify with the seller that did not pay money for ddr3

Without any difference or DDR3 ddr4. You do not overpay nothing. Prefix works on both revisions of the same.

* yozhig_f_tumani Like Well faster) but would like to ddr4

Rep: (52)
* chezeta , They're gone. The difference in speed on consoles DDR DDR 3 and 4 within 3-5%

Rep: (231)
100 pounds @ 05/10/20, 16:31*
3-5 %
approximately?

Rep: (52)
* Buratino Karlovich , Search positions a year ago. I have memory, I think finding you not banned. By the way here asking for wired joystick, I found an old Defender 64250, works great https://defender.ru/catalog/139/11

Rep: (1)
Welcome norms did .. But again, there is no partition to the new and the previous revision. Only official firmware requirements and in no official dick will deal (

Rep: (1)
* CHECHEN_WOLF , Hello needs no any firmware, out on the drain set it and you will have happiness (the search will be as you want) well, or its firmware)

Attached files

Attached filecom.google.android.katniss-2.2.0.138699360-free-www.apkshub.com.apk(27.52 MB)

Post has been editeddemis07 - Yesterday, 19:41

Rep: (48)
* Slimhouse
Good day.
Katabatic on the remote does not work OK button. it must confirm the choice. All of the remote norm through the whistle.
Firmware is your ATV on March 23.
Please help return the operation button.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/05/20, 7:04