X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (338)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes » | Games for Android TV Box » | IPTV playlists » | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software

Recovery
Instructions
Useful

Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

filling cap proposals sent to QMS

Post has been editedCuphead - Yesterday 12:24
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.3.1-0 OFFICIAL

Rep: (19)
nork1n @ 09.10.19, 14:04*
as prefix sausage

Or maybe he bluntly percent overheating? Contact with a "radiator" checked?

Rep: (15)
Can someone share ATV launcher PRO?

Rep: (81)
* nork1n,
In any terminal
su
logcat

Vontar (if the problem you had) saminichego not collect, and even those who it sends a collection of images - zalozhnki amlogic, they blob in the blob and all for a bunch of licenses. For example, at the time of exit and transition to s905x anroid 6, at amlogic code address to the temperature sensor in razyh places was implemented in different ways. As a result, what was the number os saw a huge shift. In fact it was 50 on the cover and in the soc cpu_temp 70 ... Dolby Seller for the latest versions of firmware.

Post has been editedtalraash - 09.10.19, 14:16

Rep: (0)
Aquastas @ 09.10.19, 14:07*
Or maybe he bluntly percent overheating? Contact with a "radiator" checked?

Not until the dispute is opened - to climb inside will not. If I send the prefix and pass it does not, then it will be possible to disassemble the cabinet.

* talraash
Understood thanks.

Rep: (81)
* nork1n,
But in the logs unless something soft-falls, it makes sense to look (in your case something gapps or something like that such behavior can cause). If the kernel modules or iitsalizatsiya iron Shalit, the clearer
dmesg
again from under the root view.

Post has been editedtalraash - 09.10.19, 14:29

Rep: (205)
boss5555 @ 09.10.19, 14:14*
Can someone share ATV launcher PRO?

see herehttps://www.tvbox.one/

Rep: (3)
Aquastas @ 09.10.19, 17:41*
More about the firmware: as I wrote earlier, Claudia at the Opera when typing instead of Enter (code 13) produces the Q, in the Enter DosBokse does not react. Checked more than one keyboard ... There is no way to fix it?

Here isX96Max (S905X2) [Android]

Rep: (1)
MrCOLOMBO @ 09.10.19, 04:56*
and you are going to open a dispute in connection with the fear that you do not like boxing, or there will be an error? Just wondering, there already appeared the rules of return defective merchandise?

I'm not asking how to return defective merchandise, where its methods)), I ask what are the chances that he will come in disrepair is not the first week, and the second, third, and there before the expiry of the claim. Again, the reviews on YouTube everything was absolutely beautiful, the processor 35 degrees, above 50 do not exist, any games, etc. In fact 63 to 67 degrees during playback 4K 60FPS, HDD not all drawn without an external power supply, and more on the little things. Then do something about what terrible things tell us the type of burnt HDMI and others. I have before going boxing regularly worked for 4 years and is alive to this day, in the car of his captivity probably where he also works without problems, and with this as it is not clear, do not come without antistatic mat, the wrong button at the wrong time do not press. If enumerated here woes is a special case - this one, but if the whole series of such and just some people with this live, while others do not, then it is quite another, I tortured him you do not want, if it works at least as of now, the excellent, but not, so let him go back, I use it at the AV nowhere.

Rep: (44)
lama_alex @ 9.10.19, 13:34*
ro.boot.fake_battery = 42
that it do not need to explain?
It is necessary.
He meant that this line in the file build.prop can put any fake web charge level at your discretion. Change the digit with 42 to 99 in the setting will show the charge level of 99%.
But it's all crutches.
In this example, I just wanted to note the general availability (or willingness) to the firmware release - it is wet and made naskoryak Chinese.

Posted on 10/09/2019, 17:40:

* alexdgreat Thanks for a more or less detailed review. Conclusion - while all the same damp

Rep: (59)
* tpw74 , Nearly a year of use, from April to folk, everything works fine, probably damp. What is really there

Rep: (89)
AmlLauncher 7.1-9.0
TV-RT Wink
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached fileMBoxlauncherFinal.zip(4.94 MB)

With a work clearing the memory!

===================================
LightHome-9.0
Wink

===================================
Installation
>>>watch video<<<
Download the programRoot explorer
We go into it and change the valuereading (r / o) on read / write (r / w)
Attached Image

Copy the .apk file to a folder *system / priv-app / After select the file and choose the right upper corner resolution To set file permissions.
Attached Image

Set rightsrw-r-r (0644) . If set to a folder, the rights to the folder rwxr-xr-x (0755) .
Attached Image

Further restart prefix. After selection of the launcher will be released.
We strongly recommend making a backup!

HD videobox
Smart youtube TV
TV Wink
Picture

Post has been editedtalory - 12.03.20, 20:19
Reason for edit: Update LightHome

Rep: (44)
* Svarog , Man, this is called "heard a bell, but I do not know where he is," ... It was about 9 android firmware to the new revision, which only two, one August, another september, both raw. The other for a new revision yet.

Rep: (15)
Someone can suggest how to tie remote android TV remote control to the normal firmware ATV.

Rep: (454)
X96 Max bought in July this year .. set H96Mah-Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad, patch afrd. Set gui ru.cobra.zap.afrd-0.3.2. The results are grim ... smoothness is not working, frequency switches, no good there. Do I understand that I have a new revision of boxing, and it does not work demon afrd?

Rep: (27)
talory @ 08.10.19, 18:05*
The fact that the remote switch on / off is possible, but not as a reboot

So I asked - what's the difference? You need to overload the device every 10 minutes there? And if it is once a week - what's the problem? What is fundamentally different from the restart switch off +? IMHO perfectionism in this case hardly be justified ...

Custom firmware from Basil 9 android from bilinka. As the picture shows are satisfied. All iPods work afrd plus telly smooths out, the picture is excellent. But there is the problem of blind tricky drops and nothing to do with it is impossible. But the main problem is the change of language characters after a while. I realized after falling asleep. But not always, but one day two necessarily fly off. I can not understand when the console goes to sleep. It seems to be at night turn on the TV channel some sort of, turn off the TV set, come morning, turn on the TV set, set-top box in a dream. Bullets hit any button out of sleep, and perhaps with the characters. And yet after a dream stops working afrd not always seem to be working, but the frequency does not change. And very rarely optical output does not wake up.

Rep: (124)
tpw74 @ 09.10.19, 16:36*
He meant that this line in the file build.prop can put any fake web charge level at your discretion. Change the digit with 42 to 99 in the setting will show the charge level of 99%.

:) do not have guessed the first character to put # or simply remove the line.

Rep: (2222)
erygin26 @ 9.10.19, 20:11*
the main problem is the change of language characters

... in hdmii cec settings to disable auto-select the language and will be happy: D

zhorik13 @ 09.10.19, 23:02*
..in hdmii cec settings to disable auto-select the language and will be happy

Sorry, I could not find anything like this in the settings.

Rep: (89)
* erygin26 There there Droid setting. Himself initially could not quite get why when you reboot China include language when disabled after it became law.
Attached Image

You can configure the ON / OFF set-top box by pressing the button on / off the TV. The HDMI CEC menu One key play / One key power off.
You can also enable automatic change the interface language consoles to the TV interface language. To do this, you must enable Auto change language function.
But why the language selected is not correct.

Post has been editedtalory - 10.10.19, 09:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 4:13