X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (349)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes пїЅ | Games for Android TV Box пїЅ | IPTV playlists пїЅ | Playlists IP-radio пїЅ | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ampack AP6356S
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n | Realtek 8189E
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ofeixin 6222B-SRB RTL8822BS
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software

Recovery
Instructions
Useful

Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

filling cap proposals sent to QMS

Post has been editedCuphead - 26.06.20, 16:33

Rep: (2)
Good evening and happy holiday.
I will not tell how and who ordered and how much was riding premise. I will say one thing. She arrived. And how is it did not immediately reveal what he received?
Warranty otsuvstvuet sure but we are not scared. So. What do we see? But seeing is not very accurate picture. (I apologize in advance if it is a hundred times here to negotiate for 700 pages of which a large part of any did not read anything)
So. When removing the bottom cover (gently prying her tablet with a knife), we see a piece of idiot screwed glands on the center screw. That is because the glands like a magnet attracts it very cleverly. Furthermore. We see that it is the fixing screw is a bridge between the chip and the piece of iron. I took it and made of aluminum sheet (though slightly thicker pieces of iron) made an exact copy. And without holes. Then, a little tweak of the antennae are fastened regular heatsink, I grabbed her drops of adhesive (two-component) .Nu and gathered all in place. Now it has become pressed against the thermally conductive elastic completely the entire surface.
No tricks and no difficulties in manufacturing.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (68)
pohozai @ 01.05.19, 19:06*
Thought there are any? Prefix 4/32.

This suggests the idea that faulty Flash memory device, the time is not loaded. TV torrents are often used probably. Or torrents pumped into memory consoles. Number of memory locations of write cycles is limited. Essentially the same SSD which is also highly undesirable torrents to download.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.05.19, 19:55

Rep: (0)
* pink floyd 66 ,
Since so confuse, it is best to cut potolshe plate, cut into her ribs and placing the thermo 0.5-1mm.

* DShuba,
So if he put a thicker plate, the cover must not be closed. Not with a gap the same old plate probably hung.

DShuba @ 01.05.19, 20:51*
Since so confuse, it is best to cut potolshe plate, cut into her ribs and placing the thermo 0.5-1mm.

Plate I put thicker native and has a rib (in the photo is not visible), they are very small. Well, that's a thinner gasket ambush. The remaining components would not give the radiator to sit down. Well, in the end. Goal was not to cool it as a computer processor. If you satisfied with what you have on hand is your personal IMHO

Rep: (110)
* pink floyd 66
And how you this option. Between the housings and heatsink chips thermopaste i.e. minimize the thermal resistance in contrast to all kinds of rubbers. The radiator does not make contact with the bottom cover, exclude the possibility of delamination of the radiator circuits. radiator height of 8mm., in several places glued to the board at the "termosopli". When trying to maximize heat the temperature did not rise over 55 degrees at room 22.
Attached Image

* Buratino Karlovich,
It has always been so with all flash drives. In general, read about the SSD, there - + is the same, and this theme is chewed more thoroughly. Especially on the SSD with the advent of TLC yield up to 1000 times per cell decreased. A conductive QLC also appeared where there are about 250 resource cycles. Well, as far as quality of memory chips in the set-top box can only guess. And thus once again better not burn unnecessarily and do not suffer torrents sure.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.05.19, 20:44

Cakypa23 @ 01.05.19, 21:20*
And how you this option.

Excellent choice. At most there is a similar radiator but did not particularly bother. Decided that once a piece of iron that it can- the Lumina and a fortiori can. About teplorezinki have such consideration. She does heat. And if the conditions under which the radiator will fly away, well, fell, dropped his wee-little did the rest of the paste will be useless. Yes, and the chip can wrest from the board. From the gum to be a good judge. Furthermore, I am almost certain that this chip even without any cooling can be operated. Tried for a while to watch a movie but ful eychdi as radiator was finger-special heating not felt.

* Buratino Karlovich,
That is of course if the RAM cached torrents of course memory would not have worn in Flash memory consoles. RAM will be nothing. And if the Flash cache will occur, so Flash will die very quickly I think. And on account of aging consoles: I personally need it to view yoytube no more. So while it will work for a given prefix, for me it does not become obsolete. And do not believe in Flash memory cells wear, well, your work, I'm not going to argue.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.05.19, 20:56

Rep: (3)
Where the cursor file? Pliz.

Rep: (234)
AL22 @ 1.05.19, 20:55*
That is of course if the RAM cached torrents,
so they are there and are cached for a long time and constantly, regardless of your desire and manipulation with the prefix , if you do not believe me go to ASM branch and ask there

Post has been editedBuratino Karlovich - 01.05.19, 21:01

Rep: (74)
AL22 ,
There is no difference where cached torrents, if you are watching or listening to music through any player in any case there is cached in the internal memory, work with any android application to the example of the browser again is cached on the internal memory. Torrents in RAM is a good thing, because they simply work faster and no more. Internal memory is designed for caching all the applications including the various players, youtube and browsers.

When viewing a torrent for example through Ace stream, ok, let alone the torrent is loaded into RAM, but if you are viewing the cache player works with read only memory (internal memory) in any case,

This is a statement of fact that when viewing any video or audio or work in the application is loading the cache to the internal memory, but it was not so spoiled, it is intended to do. In general, very few applications that can run directly from RAM, again it is not known how true the statement that ACE stream and analogues work at 100% ignore the internal memory, but let it be so, but such units applications. For example, players who just play content no one who would work with the RAM, they all work with the ROM (the internal memory). That is, if you watch the film 20GB in size, even if it is stored in the memory prefix, you downloaded to the internal memory while watching the same 20GB (just not all at once, and parts)

That is, we get a very fat plus when a torrent is loaded directly from RAM, is the excellent speed and not much else, more precisely on the preservation of internal memory, this process is almost no effect

Post has been editedPavelka - 01.05.19, 21:28

Rep: (1704)
* Venommem,
It could be the marriage, badly soldered.

Rep: (234)
AL22 @ 1.05.19, 20:55*
do not believe in Flash memory cells wear, well, your work,
I believe we are only talking about hundreds-million cycles , and I do not think that reel tape recorder out of date, and you use them dosih

Rep: (39)
* Pavelka , this is not true
Pavelka @ 01/05/19, 21:12 *
That is, if you watch the film 20GB in size, even if it is stored in the memory prefix, you downloaded to the internal memory while watching the same 20GB

Not. Cache RAM is the cache in RAM. On flash writes nothing.

Posted on 05/01/2019, 21:36:

pohozai @ 1.05.19, 18:06*
Thought there are any?
power supply change

State13 @ 01.05.19, 21:34*
Not. Cache RAM is the cache in RAM. On flash writes nothing.

Call at least one player that plays videos directly in RAM ?, there are none, I repeat, even if the film is located on the console, then the playback of it (for this you need any player), and so it reloads the internal memory full playing movie in the player. Cash have all applications and all applications work with the internal memory (I know three exceptions, acetyl, elementum torus and it is a controversial statement that they only work with RAM 100%)

You just confuse ace stream is not a player, it's just a torrent downloader which can download it ordered and converts into a stream that is transmitted to the player already, but its cache player who has already written to the internal memory

Post has been editedPavelka - 01.05.19, 21:47

* Buratino Karlovich,
Changing the charge associated with the accumulation of irreversible changes in structure, and therefore the number of records for the flash memory cell is limited. Typical amounts of erase-write cycles ranging from hundreds of thousands to a thousand or less, depending on the memory type and process -wikipedia.org
Do not in the consumer segment flash drives with huge resources, especially for such days are not significant it is worth our consoles. According to today's times, it is good if will be 1000 times. Ato already appeared QLC 4-bit memory cells with their 250 cycles ...

But generally a very good article on this by reading the words of "Why is the number of write cycles is limited NAND" -link

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.05.19, 22:00

Rep: (39)
Pavelka @ 01/05/19, 21:39*
then the playback of it (for this you need any player), and so it reloads the internal memory
Player does not load anything anywhere and does not write. He has a small buffer in memory and all.

State13 @ 01.05.19, 21:47*
Player does not load anything anywhere and does not write. He has a small buffer in memory and all.

That's right, a small buffer that runs through the entire film, that is, all 20GB, but the size of his small eg 5 MB and 20GB of footage written to small pieces, but 20GB pass through it. It is truth

If you do so it will be easier when watching 20GB movie player buffer passed through all the 20GB, but only parts of 5Mb

That is, the internal memory is worn when watching a movie on a 20GB (that's assuming that it is stored on the console itself or through ace stream with the configuration of RAM), and if the ace stream through setting up the ROM to 40GB

ROM (internal memory) can easily handle such volumes in IPTV have always worked, you imagine how much the player passes through the buffer (recording to internal memory), who looks youtube etc.

Post has been editedPavelka - 01.05.19, 22:01

Rep: (196)
I look at this topic a lot of people love horror. Scare people. Initially, the theme of the burnt pores srtaschyali now about memory. The question arises as to these fans of horror. For you buy deshovy device for the knowledge knowing that it is not, not what's good? And besides, a long service life calculation is not there today any technique.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/06/20, 00:41