Do I like Boxing.
Like. [ 1447 ] ** [75,52%]
I do not like [ 82 ] ** [4,28%]
So-so. [ 385 ] ** [20,09%]
Total votes: 1916

Rep: (3)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Folk "firmware for Android TV consoles X96 Max »
Specifications
CPU - Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 processor up to 2 GHz
GPU - ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
Memory - LPDDR4: / 4 GB LPDDR3: / 2 GB
Flash - EMMC: 16 GB No BT4.0 2 / 16g, 2.4 GHz WiFi RJ45 ethernet 10/100 port
Flash - EMMC: / 32 GB / 64 GB 4 / 32g and 4 / 64g Wi-Fi 2.4 and 5 GHz + BT4.0 RJ45 ethernet port 10/100/1000
Wi-Fi - IEEE 802.11 b / g / n / ac, 2.4g Wifi or 2.4 g and 5.8 GHz Wi-Fi
Bluetooth - BT 4.x + HS; Voice console support
I / o
1 * HD - HD 2.1, support HD CEC, dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2, 4 K x 2 K 75 Maximum resolution output.
1 * AV - 480i / 576i standard definition
2 * USB - 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
1 * IR - Remote connection receiver
1 * RJ45 - Ethernet interface, support 10/100/1000 m
1 * TF card - Support 4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB
Power - DC 5 V / 2A; LED indicator, Work: blue; Standby: red
OS - Android 8.1
Video
* Amlogic video engine (AVE) with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
* Support multi-video decoder up to 4K x 2K 60fps + 1x1080 P 60fps
* Supports multiple “secured” video decryption sessions and simultaneous decoding and encoding
* Video / picture decoding
-VP9 profile-2 to 4 K x 2 K 60fps
-H.265 HEVC MP-10 L5.1 to 4 K x 2 K 60fps
-AVS2-P2 profile up to 4 K x 2 K 60fps
-H.264 AVC hp L5.1 to 4 K x 2 K 30fps
-H.264 MVC up to 1080p 60fps
-MPEG-4 ASP L5 up to 1080p 60fps (ISO-14496)
-WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP up to 1080p 60fps
-AVS-P16 (AVS +) / AVS-P2 JiZhun profile up to 1080 P 60fps
-MPEG-2 MP / HL up to 1080 P 60fps (ISO-13818)
-MPEG-1 MP / HL up to 1080 P 60fps (ISO-11172)
-RealVideo 8/9/10 to 1080 P 60fps
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
A selection of firmware (received from the seller)
https: //droidboxforums…-firmware-links.14717/
Message No. 2094, author A.S._id Archive of firmware For Box X96 MAX.
Mail.ru cloud
Google drive
Beelink GT1 MINI total firmware for the whole series 2/32 4/32 4/64
Perezalita on poison. "Mirrored" .img + ota-11/30/18
2019.02.23. For stock firmware version boxes 2/16 and 3-4 / 32-64
Firmware for 2g ram.
Firmware for 3-4g ram.

Build. Custom firmware.
Useful.
Scattering
Firmware instructions.
Recovery.

Afrd - This is Automatic Framerate Daemon
SuperSU for AndroidTV boxes
List of software problems with the X96 Max console and their solution
The most reliable way to check Root rights.
Instructions for setting up a regular remote.
Smart YouTube TV
Setting up a physical keyboard.
ADB through the local network.
Run the Auto Frame Rate in SPMC using a script.
The perfect bundle of SPMC + Amlogic + AFR, for film fans
Setting the Power button on the Vontar G10 remote
For Beelink firmware for remote control.
Post number 1822, by anpaza "Direct audio output 2.0-5.1 from Cody"
KODI MIRRORS All versions 15.0-18.0 + Repo all assemblies.
Alternative Core for X96 Max
The Reset button does not work after flashing a problem on Beelink.
Connect our box via AV connectors.
The method of flashing with SD card on the principle is the same as through the cord.
Launcher Bilink (Lighthome) in Russian
Made a small mod launcher Lighthome 1.1.4
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISPLAYING STARTED APPLICATIONS AND THEIR DELETION ON STOCK
Another instruction Recently launched applications on X96 Max
A small patch, for STOCK firmware, as a double tap, call the "Recent" menu
Multi-window mode.
Mbox Launcher v2
X-Plore Transfer files from one device to another.
Instructions for optimal operation of the PRA on the S905X2
No Ads on YouTube.

To help the user of choice.

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 30.08.19, 18:13
Reason for editing: A selection of firmware (received from the seller)

Rep: (1346)
Vasily_5 @ 09.12.18, 13:02*
in any TV has AV connection.

TV hanging on the wall, large and heavy. Latches VESA-mounting not otschelknut,
rope broken. By the connectors do not crawl.
Something like a clock to see a self-made oscilloscope.
So there is hope.

Rep: (43)
* rulezman ,
rulezman @ 9.12.18, 11:42 *
Topic has somebody who ordered with pandan and got going on the track?

Watching what is meant by a "movement." Not yet registered with our customs - the weight is not known what and who goes. I ordered in kriskhuang'a box 4/32 1971 large carpet "world map" for Claudia Mouse for 203 and type-c lace over 34. Let's see what you are coming ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2516)
TWRP_U211_X96MAX

In zipe image and the installer can image (recovery.img) throw at the root of the external carrier and loaded with a button or the 'reboot update' terminal
Checked: backup, restore, terminal mount, a file manager, reboot.

! remote control buttons do not work, use a usb mouse or touchpad.

* Has a full list of backup partitions but / storage

List partition backup:
rsv
tee
vendor
odm
system
data
reserved
cache
env
logo
recovery
misc
dto
cri_data

Attached fileTWRP_AML_3_22_X96MAX.zip(17.84 MB)

Attached fileTWRP_3.2.3-0_8.1_u211_x96max.zip(19.02 MB)

Picture

Post has been editedA.S._id - 22.12.18, 11:44
Reason for editing: In the Hat.

Rep: (212)
* A.S._id,
This tvrp from the card via a button start and out of ondroeda-update reboot?

Rep: (2516)
kigba @ 09.12.18, 14:48*
This tvrp from the card via a button start and out of ondroeda-update reboot?

Yes, as usual, is recovery.img
In zipe image and installer, you can throw an image to the root of the external media, and download from the button or reboot update

Post has been editedA.S._id - 09.12.18, 14:53

Rep: (480)
Buratino Karlovich @ 08.12.18, 17:09*
masochists

And you look online than torrents? I alternately Ace Stream, the torrent2http, buggy, they have different, sometimes to switch between them until the work.

In terms of installation bezgemmornosti Ace is a cut above, torrent2http promuditsya must still find a working version to deliver.

full-length @ 08.12.18, 20:44*
According to media functionality is naturally the same, what did you expect interesting. If the spring Amlogic less so mad bring S905X2, and it will be good.
Personally, I like a whole new S905X2.

According to the experience with the X92 firmware (users together with the manufacturer) brought to mind somewhere just in time for spring. I bought in January, and the box with the S912 also came in November, as S905X2. So someone reluctant to tinker with raw software or wait for spring or buy boxes on older chipsets.

kigba @ 08.12.18, 22:14*
I've got some figures confuse. I understand that the CD-2 is kard1 yusb memory stick, as measured by recording the speed and volume. Of 16 and 32. But the speed of reading them through M.2 SSD aki! It's like something unreal, the program adequately measures the march.

There are written cached read. So it's measured performance caching subsystem Linupsa core.
Copying memory-to-memory - 3 gigabytes per second. Reading from disk cache - 1 gigabyte per second.
USB bus while Baitik practically chased.

Posted on 12/09/2018, 15:14:

kigba @ 08.12.18, 20:57*
full-length,
I had vague doubts on the implementation of 3.0, you are prompted for confirmation. In short - a year ago, went for free boxing under the CDM 2.5 "to 3.0 yusb Blunt copying in Windows above 55mB / s does not accelerate, although sata-2 gave a hundred Ketaytsy stupidly cut interface 3.0..!

Do not drive a snowstorm, and the Cubs again well read and begin to ask questions in the style of "Chota zaboyalsya I buy."
Interface speed depends not only on the bus controller, but also on the performance of the processor.
On slower processors processors 200-400 MHz USB 3.0 did not put! Not because they can not, but because it makes no sense - percent just will not be able to take advantage of the increased bus speed.
AmLogic S905X2 can already benefit from the faster bus, though it hundred percent performance from it will not pull - stupidly did not have time to grab and store the information that pours on the bus. Well, the benchmarks themselves a piece rather conditional - roughly speaking, the closer will be the benchmark for iron, the above figures will show. Any vomit under android on zhave naturally shows all blizzard. The most interesting thing would be to look, for example, the results of hdparm -tT / dev / block / mmcblk1, but we must also find hdparm (Entware in there).

Rep: (212)
* anpaza
In the ambush and that the program is declared as a speed meter SD-card (yusb). And why show the speed of RAM cache in "measurement" SD card (yusb). CDM cache too smart, but the "average" speed for example, reading the plates, is much lower and it is all guided by the default setting, the interface transmission (eg, sata3) much faster than this reading. I think the program shows the inadequate value and what they were called does not matter. Maybe she had a glitch in the ondroede 8.1 to 7.x it is adequate
Ps Ethernet in the tests show a 900MB / s, so be 100MB / s. Percent somehow manages ... 3.0 then why not work at least on this one hundred, not 50 ... I did not ask for the maximum of 3.0.

Post has been editedkigba - 09.12.18, 15:28

Rep: (7)
We all have the problem that after switching off the set-top box using the remote it more with him not power up? We have to disable / enable the plug.
Please unsubscribe if there is still someone has a problem and how to decide.

Post has been editedStanislav55555 - 09.12.18, 15:45

Rep: (20)
maximelson @ 09.12.18, 07:46*
And it does not work?
su
echo 0>/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en

mine does not help. We need to find what that official infu about it. Eye slozhnovano here, you have a special test. Test video can do, it is clear how it should be. As realties as time will

Rep: (253)
Stanislav55555 @ 09.12.18, 21:26*
We all have the problem that after switching off the set-top box using the remote it more with him not power up?

I have no such problem.

Rep: (3)
Site ghost @ 12/07/18, 14:04*
Vontar z5 supermax firmware from miniks
Chic, elegant and stable box firmware, but in terms of capacity it is far from h96max.

It is between 912 and 905X2 such a large gap in terms of capacity. If we reject the game and wi-fi, with what can not cope Vontar z5 supermax / X98 pro with firmware from miniks? Are there any video formats that it does not digest?

Post has been editedMihail1N - 09.12.18, 15:58

Rep: (53)
Just vontar z5 firmware miniks, digesting all formats, and work has avtofreymreyt deinterlacing.

kigba @ 09.12.18, 15:23*
In the ambush and that the program is declared as a speed meter SD-card (yusb). And why show the speed of RAM cache in "measurement" SD card (yusb). CDM cache too smart, but the "average" speed for example, reading the plates, is much lower and it is all guided by the default setting, the interface transmission (eg, sata3) much faster than this reading. I think the program shows the inadequate value and what they were called does not matter. Maybe she had a glitch in the ondroede 8.1 to 7.x it is adequate
Ps Ethernet in the tests show a 900MB / s, so be 100MB / s. Percent somehow manages ... 3.0 then why not work at least on this one hundred, not 50 ... I did not ask for the maximum of 3.0.

Well, what the program is, but it says that it is fair reading speed from the "cache".
Although the cache is different. In this case, we see that the reading speed of this "cache" only three times slower than direct copying from memory to memory. Therefore, it is not read via the bus and directly from the disk cache of Linux.

It all depends on what exactly we want to measure. From your words, for example, it seemed to me that you want to measure the speed of the USB interface is rather than reading speed "to the plates" (from the flash chips, and so forth). In this case, you need to open the device in read mode without caching, with O_DIRECT (the cache is disabled linupsa) and read the same block of data many times (to read from the cache of the hard disk, if it has one).
Zhaboprogrammy but do not be able to (religion forbids Google's), so these benchmarks show most of the weather on Uranus.

kigba @ 09.12.18, 15:23*

Before demanding something from the USB 3.0 You need to find a test that precisely measures the speed of the USB bus rather than the speed of the Java-gasket between Linux and Android. Then we can discuss any specific numbers ... well, we can only compare up / down, we compare the results in different boxes or different USB port. But the absolute numbers are likely to have a mediocre attitude to reality.

Post has been editedanpaza - 09.12.18, 16:18

Rep: (3103)
Mihail1N @ 9.12.18, 14:53*
with what can not cope Vontar z5 supermax / X98 pro
maximelson @ 9.12.18, 14:58*
vontar z5 firmware miniks, digests

I think it is better to do in their respective branches Vontar Z5 / X98 pro.
What and how they tear each other and that they are digested.

Rep: (1)
Gar! K @ 07.12.2018, 19:57*
Is it possible to use the box without any firmware? I am very far from that, many words do not understand.

Especially since, according to Basil, you do at your own risk.

Who works right out of the box, there are? And then read, then you do not want something to roll ... it's better then to take proven H92

Yesterday I received. After switching updated. It works perfectly. In addition to the status bar (it's kind of reschaetsya not critical) nothing to complain about. I think you can safely take. I really liked. The games do not test (not playing).

Rep: (4)
Stanislav55555 @ 09.12.18, 13:26*
after turning off the set-top box using the remote it more with him not power up?

This problem only when it enters sleep mode, change the settings on vyldyuchenie!

Rep: (10)
Guys, yesterday came the box, the firmware updated herself on 28.11, while no longer doing anything, a couple of questions:
1. I can not normally be included in the output spdif sound settings (put daw and it disappears after switching to a different menu). The receiver constantly clicks (ie sound, it is not). The hdmi sound normal.
2. Just like in the browser, a long tap on the link to open the menu (download, copy, etc.). As the text can be copied at all? I have the usual radiomyshku and home console.
3. Well, there is in principle a menu of running applications (long tap on the house)?

Rep: (2)
Vitalij St. @ 09/12/18, 21:06*
Yesterday I received. After switching updated. It works perfectly. In addition to the status bar (it's kind of reschaetsya not critical) nothing to complain about. I think you can safely take. I really liked. The games do not test (not playing).

understood thanks buddy

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 23:35