Advise a RELIABLE and simple reader with a diagonal of 6 inches

Rep: (0)
I Had:

Bookeen Cybook - some books from this manufacturer. Enough for a period of 2 to 4 years. Then he died after a fall. But books were characteristic - they could fail. Do not be turned off, do not turn, do not turn the pages. Only dancing with a tambourine helped. No longer want this manufacturer

PocketBook 625 LE - the best that I've had. No glitches, lag, dancing with a tambourine. Just works all. And all would do, but the book had died a week later. The screen below replacement. I do not know that it could happen, do not drop, bent ... The SC said that the slightest microscopic deformation can cause the screen to malfunction.

Advise the most ordinary e-book that is not buggy and laggy and thus less reliable. Screen 6 inches.
Price, in accordance with the absence of specific requests, reasonable ... but it's not the most important thing

Rep: (1297)
Kindle paperwhite

Rep: (45)
* hrstv,
The most common book is just Poketbuk is. Marriage happens to everyone, but at least guarantee the Pocket 2 or 3 years to the same spot (ie a minimum of problems).
You can try the suggestions above. The book is a good, reliable, soft-minimum of glitches, but after several all-format readers may seem unusual that the books for it must be sought only in its native format or convert, ASSUME if, for example, with torrents. So as it might seem unusual that the book does not know how to work with folders to get a book with a cover without dancing with a tambourine have to buy it on Amazon to get a page in the book is often also have to be her special way to convert (in the profile subject and then ask around) and etc.
You can try something from the other major producers in the Barnes & Noble and Kobo nuts are not tightened so much, and they normally lend themselves to customization.
I, for example, from 6 "like Nook Glowlight 3, there are paging buttons are easy on the sides rather than below as in the Pocket.

Thank you for your reply...

Based on it, I did not come across with some zamorochkami that can be ..

Then I would add - that it was easy to move from the torrent halyards fb2, without conversions, and other dances. And to be able to natural sorting into folders. And autonomy at the level of a couple of weeks without charging a minimum.

By the buttons where they would not be, I get used to it quickly.

The main thing - reliability.

hrstv @ 15.10.18, 23:19*
Based on it, I did not come across with some zamorochkami that can be ..

Well troubles are usually present in branded reader (because they really want to make a profit not only from the sale of devices, but also with the sale of books from their store), in their usual and not (except for its software glitches of course;)).
Can Nook Glowlight 3 try. There fb2 of the box and Russification, though not, it is on Android, and pretty well finalized (the main difficulty to deal with the ADB, and then simply android software is installed with the apk-file (pleymarketa not there)). Some third-party software reduces the battery life, but it was a couple of weeks, it should be enough (the book also refers to the long-playing).
Details in the profile branch.
Or even back Pocket (what with the first unlucky not to say that all the bad, to the same guarantee from them more than others), with a cover, because, as far as understood, you have all the books died mainly due to downs. Modeled on the best place to look. The new design (if you take, for example, a button 627, as well as the device itself, have become smaller (IMHO, less comfortable, but it's better to look), but improved avtonomka).

Rep: (80)
* tugrikkk
man writes - "is not dropped"
* hrstv,
Still, I would not advise to take risks and take Pocket again reviews on a lot of broken glass. For example, hereSelection of electronic books (Post lotus334 # 41792368)
And here are a couple of crash tests of the same Kindle
https://youtu.be/AcGz-izsGxI
https://youtu.be/q3waD-Sbf7M

Probably add another price to 7 mp.

Kindle looked. The price is right, good reviews.
The feedback is constantly mentioned that "no dancing with a tambourine." Sounds surprising against the background of what is necessary to convert fb2 amazonovsky format.

Indeed, worthy and sturdy device?

* hrstv,
in the conversion there is nothing wrong, as it is trying to present. And in any case, you can just borrow books from the mobi format and read without conversion.
Device quality, no backlash. Kindl first use (no longer I, and sister) from the end of 2012, is still fully operational. But in any case I advise to buy a case.

Rep: (622)
* hrstv, well, if dancing with a tambourine was the need to set up a time converter with regard to individual preferences, then - yes, of course, dancing. and then...
if the role of the converter selected freeLib (in my case, but many use fb2mobi, there will be different), actually converting and sending books (folders with books) to the reader looks like this: run frilib drag on his window the file / folder. a couple of minutes (or when it will be convenient) turn on the reader vayfay and turn it off after receiving the file (s).
but if it is important to read and design of the second, then we can take a ready-mobi.

thanks for answers
Actually, for the sake of experiment currently carried out conversion. Well ... go.
After all, in terms of reading any problems with the converted book is not true is it?

Probably I will order

hrstv @ 17.10.18, 12:03*
After all, in terms of reading any problems with the converted book is not true is it?

With no text. For normal picture display (can be displayed as shadows) are sometimes required readjust converter. About the number of pages already written.

Rep: (20)
* tugrikkk
If Pocketbook like it, and take the same .... or something like that type of PocketBook 627 for example. book screen produces one and also firm, so that the strength of it is identical. A good case solves this problem. About mass cullet from Pocketbook tale has been going on for many years =)

Parkant @ 17.10.18, 16:50*
About mass cullet from Pocketbook tale has been going on for many years =)

You accuse TC of heresy?

Rep: (20)
* Troubadour,
Read carefully the post
Parkant @ 17.10.18, 16:50*
Aboutmass cullet in Pocketbook

I would rather this
@ The Troubadour 10/16/18, 13:44*
Still, I would not advise to take risks and take Pocket again reviews on a lot of broken glass.

Reviews of cullet is not greater than that of Onyx, the Kindle and other producers

Post has been editedParkant - 18.10.18, 04:59

hrstv @ 15.10.18, 20:49*
I Had:

Bookeen Cybook - some books from this manufacturer. Enough for a period of 2 to 4 years. Then he died after a fall. But books were characteristic - they could fail. Do not be turned off, do not turn, do not turn the pages. Only dancing with a tambourine helped. No longer want this manufacturer

PocketBook 625 LE - the best that I've had. No glitches, lag, dancing with a tambourine. Just works all. And all would do, but the book had died a week later. The screen below replacement. I do not know that it could happen, do not drop, bent ... The SC said that the slightest microscopic deformation can cause the screen to malfunction.

Advise the most ordinary e-book that is not buggy and laggy and thus less reliable. Screen 6 inches.
Price, in accordance with the absence of specific requests, reasonable ... but it's not the most important thing

Laga many readers, as experience has shown. But at the expense of glitches I have not heard, at least in PocketBook and Onyx. I PocketBook 611 Basic is already 5-6 years, though used intermittently and carefully (like new). Podlagivaet happens, but it compensate light weight, compact size and long-term work. But I came to the conclusion that I'm comfortable reading paper books than readers. There were two more Onyx, model no longer remember. As a result, all lying around. Onyx sold, leaving only PocketBook.

All at the expense of reading books with backlight and a color screen, but then changed his mind, because friends said that from their eyes get tired and sit down the battery faster. And the thin reader with a monochrome screen can clothespin ENERGIZER BOOKLITE buy and read in the dark. From clothespins, by the way, the light is pretty good. To each his own...

With readers it is very difficult to advise that, unless some sort Dexp not take. I have a friend as much as 2 books changed, because the first 2 weeks lasted and went out, and the second with faults which then gave out the characters. Although Dexp not cheap.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 9:25