ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 - Discussion | [notebook]

Rep: (2)
ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7 8750H | GTX 1050 | 8GB | Gaming
Windows 10 пїЅ
Attached Image

Description
Notebook ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD-E4367 will allow you to enjoy an incredibly clear and contrasting picture, as well as provide timely frame changes during gaming battles thanks to the installed graphics accelerator nVidia. With this laptop you will have the opportunity to work with demanding applications, for example, photo and video editors, because it provides 8 GB of RAM and a 6-core Intel processor.
An additional advantage of the ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD-E4367 will be the ability to quickly copy data from external media, which provides a high-speed USB 3.0 port. The built-in webcam will give you the opportunity to constantly chat with friends in instant messengers and social networks. A 15.6-inch screen based on the IPS matrix will allow you to view your favorite films in Full HD quality.
Specifications
  • Device Type - Laptop
  • Operating System - Windows
  • Model - ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD
  • Appearance:
    Top Cover Color - Gray
  • Case and input devices:
    Case material - metal / plastic
    Design - Classic
    Numeric keypad - yes
    Key backlight - yes
  • Screen:
    Screen Type - IPS
    Screen Size - 15.6 "
    Screen Resolution - 1920x1080
    Format Name - FullHD
    Pixel Density - 141 PPI
    Screen Coating - Matte
    Touch Screen - No
  • Processor - Core i7 8750H
    The number of processor cores - 6
    Frequency - 2.2 GHz
    Auto Frequency Increase - 4.1 GHz
    The technological process - 14 nm
  • RAM:
    RAM Type - DDR4
    RAM frequency - 2666 MHz
    RAM Size - 8 GB
    The number of slots for memory modules - 2
    Maximum memory 32 GB
  • Graphic Accelerator:
    Type of graphics accelerator - discrete and integrated
    GPU Manufacturer - nVidia
    Discrete Graphics Card Model - GeForce GTX 1050
    Video Memory Type - GDDR5
    The amount of video memory - 4 GB
    Embedded Graphics Model - Intel UHD Graphics 630
  • Data storages
    Total Hard Drive Capacity - 1000 GB
    Spindle rotation speed - 5400 rpm
    M.2 Connector - Yes
  • Interfaces:
    Support for memory cards with a card reader - no
    Optical Drive - No
    Wi-Fi - Yes
    Wi-Fi Standard - 802.11ac
    Type of network adapter (Ethernet) - built-in
    Network adapter speed - 1000 Mbps
    USB 2.0 Ports - 1
    USB 3.x ports - 2
    HDMI - Yes
    3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio) Power - Yes
  • Battery capacity - 3200 mAh
  • Equipment:
    Kensington Castle - is
    Depth - 262 mm
    Width - 384 mm
    Thickness - 25 mm
    Weight - 2.3 kg
Reviews
Useful

Topic looking forcurator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 23.04.19, 22:43
Reason for editing: Hat redesign, performed by SKALDEK

Rep: (0)
What is your BIOS version? And how did Intel install vidyuha through the dispatcher or exe?

Post has been edited5to4ek - 14.10.18, 05:44

Rep: (2)
* 5to4ek ,
I installed drivers on the card from the official site

So it looks in the dispatch?

Attached images
Attached Image

If you find a way how to fix it, please reply

Rep: (-1)
I join the waiting. I handed over the laptop to the service for verification. Because it’s just not possible to play games. If I find out, unsubscribe

Rep: (18)
Did everyone normally have drivers on the touchpad in wines 10? When installing, it constantly gives an error ...

UPD. Understood! You must first install Intel Serial IO before installing the driver on the touchpad

Post has been editedRoaR84 - 15.11.18, 13:43

Rep: (8)
People with this laptop share reviews I have 504ge (050) i7 8750h and 1050ti. The problem is the temperature of the PCH diode in idle 65 if the browser 73 after playing 30 minutes has a temperature of 92 while the percent and video card are at normal temperature, just when you touch the touch pad you can hear a knock as if there’s a play, you touch and click clack ... Also coolers with the simple one is heard a little squeak and friction is alarming. How are you doing with this?

I took 504gm i7 8750h and 1060. There is also a squeak, is it normal or not I do not know.

Posted on 11/17/2018, 21:02:

The touchpad clicks quite characteristic, I think it is on purpose. Now I'm dancing with a tambourine over the drivers. I can not change the brightness of the screen, those firewood that I already installed everything on the asus site. I will continue to understand ... If you encountered please inform.

I can change the scale by the way, but there is no brightness

The problem with brightness was solved. Reinstalled first all the other drivers, and lastly, put it on the grafon.

* Kumar303 , just drop the firewood from the disk onto the USB flash drive and run the installer it will become everything by itself then the Windows will download the rest if necessary, I downloaded the latest firewood from the site with the utility for nvidia to villia. Is your PCH diode overheating? In my browser and in the form of 73 degrees to a simple 65

Good day! How to launch games on 1050Ti in FX504GE? Runs on the built in, help

Post has been editedoutcast84 - 20.11.18, 17:38

* outcast84 , right-click on the screen there, go to Nvidia program and there are settings on the left and choose not auto-selection but what you need

Posted on 11/22/2018, 20:21:

* outcast84 , or on the game’s shortcut with the right button there, too, there is a choice of which video player to run

Posted on 11/22/2018, 20:22:

* VOVANEXT777 , * outcast84 , what is your modification if not a secret?

VOVANEXT777 @ 11.23.18, 00:20*
VOVANEXT777, outcast84, what is your modification, if not secret?

8300H + 1050Ti

Posted on 11/24/2018, 03:13:

Does anyone have any function keys to adjust the cooling system? and in idle time, how do the fans behave, are they noisy?

* outcast84 , work when something that loads the system is running, you can adjust three degrees of cooling, in idle time it is quiet but I had a squeak and a crack I gave to the service

Post has been editedVOVANEXT777 - 24.11.18, 12:33

* VOVANEXT777,
adjustment by coolers doesn’t work for me, and all the firewood is standing, can someone tell me where to get the firewood and which program I need to put

* outcast84 , start the game and then adjust fn and cooler. It doesn't switch instantly

Or can someone drop a link to the driver that came with the disk?
I installed Windows from under a dos.
Drivers driver driver pack
But are all the drivers installed? Do bios need to be updated?

* Ljvjdjq on the asus website

Rep: (18)
People who have sound from DTS? I go into the DTS settings, but it does not allow me to choose anything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 7:22