> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 8X - Accessories | Smartphone 6.5 "

Rep: (108)
Accessories forHonor 8x
PictureHonor 8x
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlocking the bootloader Huawei & Honor пїЅ | Honor 8X Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

UF.A.Q
Linking with AliExpress
Picture
Dear users.
When placing links to products with Aliexpress, do not copy the link through the application! Sitesavagemessiahzine.comin this case, recognizes it as a referral and substitutes unnecessary characters, and as a result, the resulting link, when opened via a browser, leads to the main page Aliexpress.
If you need to get the correct link, copy it in the application via the Share button, set it in the browser and navigate through it. Ali's website will create a link like m.aliexpress from it, copy it and paste it into the post, and then the links will open correctly for everyone. And if possible, delete the tail after the .html in the resulting link, in this case there will be no violationp4.25Resource rules

Thank you for understanding!
Picture

Work the phone in a smart case
Picture
Our phone does not have a Hall sensor, in connection with this, smart covers in which there is a magnet will not work with it, since this sensor should work to display information on the display when the cover is closed
Picture
Covers and bumpers
TPU case
Attached Image

Seller | ...
3D relief, lace
Attached Image

Seller | ...
ZNP under the skin
Cover slip Nillkin
Shantime leather
Attached Image

Seller | ...
Engraved Case
Case Original Honor FlipProtective
Mofi Flip Case
Case under the skin with a popsocket
Case with ring
A simple cover for our device.
Rick and Morty Print Case
Cover "Fluffy Bunny"
Woven case

Glass and film
Safety glasses
Glass 9H 0,26mm
Attached Image

Seller | ...
Mofi 9H 2.5D
Attached Image

Seller | ...
Cables and adapters
Cables
Ugreen 2.4A fast charge
Attached Image

Seller | ...
Baseus Micro USB 2.4A Reversible
Attached Image

Seller | ...
Make a post about this content and it is guaranteed to fall into the cap.
Picture
• What kind of accessory (case, auto accessory, glass, film or something else)
• Small free viewer
• Pros and cons of yourself
• If possible, a photo or video under the spoiler
How to remove the photo under the spoiler
• Link to accessory
• WellPictureorPicture
Picture

Start
[center] [COLOR = DarkRed] [B] [SIZE = 3] Accessory name [/ SIZE] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ center] [LIST]
[*] Overview
[*] [COLOR = SeaGreen] [B] Pros [/ B] [/ COLOR]
List of benefits
[*] [COLOR = Red] [B] Minuses [/ B] [/ COLOR]
List of cons
a continuation
[spoiler = [COLOR = DarkRed] [B] Photos and videos [/ B] [/ COLOR]] Photos or videos [/ spoiler] [*] [URL = "link address"] Accessory link [/ URL]
[*] [COLOR = SeaGreen] [B] I recommend [/ B] [/ COLOR] or [COLOR = Red] [B] I do not recommend [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ list]

Accessory name
  • Overview
  • pros
    List of benefits
  • Minuses
    List of cons
    Photo and video
    Photo or video
  • Link to accessory
  • RecommendorI do not recommend

Excellent example of writing a review
Huawei Nova 3 - Accessories (Post zubair # 77975000)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedLexx808 - 20.09.19, 07:55
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (23)
* wonderman1979, there is always pointed out at 8x or to another phone. In most cases, a lot of models, and it is necessary to choose only if the price appears.
I'm ordering all rechecked in any case, too afraid to mess with Max))

AVP04 @ 11.10.18, 22:01*
And how do you like this product?

I am perplexed by the frame on the front panel. And as a very interesting option to change the color of your phone, if you suddenly get tired of your own))

Rep: (64)
* AVP04,
Hard plastic carryout cheap to quickly scratch (there is not Gorilla Glass);)

serruf @ 11.10.18, 23:52*
Hard plastic carryout cheap to quickly scratch (there is not Gorilla Glass)

What's wrong with the Glass? Kind of like our own production, but rather a solid glass, is not it ?!
According to surveys, scratched plastic on the sides, and the glass like praise

Rep: (108)
there is not Gorilla Glass

Yes, but as far as I know, glass huhonora makes some Chinese manufacturer and they're no worse than gorillas .. For example, my friend 9, he wears it without the cover film and the only thing that had appeared since March, it is small small scratches that are visible only when a certain angle to peer ...

* sev0777,
* Anlenka
let's just say that in the reviews is dashing scratched, I understand in the cheaper models of glass for easier and longer complain about the rear window
sev0777 @ 12.10.18, 00:16*
scratched plastic on the sides, and the glass like praise
but perhaps not a metal frame? some plastic on the sides?

* serruf, I can answer how to get only)) Murtazin in the survey complained about the sort of rubbing the plastic on the sides. But it is strange complaints, it is there and what that spot saw on his copy, and generally cranky fellow))
I look forward to high-quality glass in the machine. Should be no worse than the previous model, and there's kind of like driving a truck on it during the presentation. Read about it) she had not seen

sev0777 @ 12.10.18, 09:46*
Should be no worse than the previous model
it's not about the windshield, but I'll tell you so they are "crystal" judging by Honor9 gets a piece of such a case and will tsaranpina, and the windshield when your Honor9 took at the show saw a scratch depth of a few millimeters ... I have to instance on the rear window of a scratch after 2uh repairs to PF CC, it can only be seen from a certain angle. In general there is a claim to the glass and without protection, I would wear them did not ...
Okay, when you get otpishite

And glass, metal frame and pleasant to the touch.
First look at the Honor 8X: the new king of the middle class

Post has been editedserruf - 12.10.18, 10:21

Rep: (94)
* serruf ,
Serruf @ 11.10.18, 9:21 *
As usual, semi-rigid shockproof bumper for "hiking" = MOFI or Mofi: D

You have been such cases? Behind it is soft or hard, I do not understand something. On the sides of the rubber?

Xokup @ 12.10.18, 16:48*
You have been such cases? Behind it is soft or hard, I do not understand something. On the sides of the rubber?
but it was and is:Honor 8X - Accessories (Post serruf # 77848004)
fabric soft, rigid base, side rubber =>semi-rigid: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
Hard plastic carryout cheap to quickly scratch (there is not Gorilla Glass)
Grains of sand trapped under the silicone, scratch the glass as well as a hard plastic. Moreover, this "vaunted" and raspiarennaya Gorilla scratch as well as the glass manufacturer for Honor.

sev0777 @ 12.10.18, 00:16*
What's wrong with the Glass? Kind of like our own production, but rather a solid glass, is not it ?!
According to surveys, scratched plastic on the sides, and the glass like praise

I wonder where the reviewers found on the sides of plastic? There, on the sides painted in the body color aluminum frame.

Rep: (94)
* serruf ,
I think that's what get for everyday use. This case is or has already proven Nillkin me.
Attached Image

In Nillkina of the downsides is that on my phone already broken cover 2 near the button (where there is a thin piece of plastic).
And as a nice touch at the rear. No scratches. Almost no trace, unless hands are very sweaty, and then it all dries. More of the downsides is that the top and bottom faces of the smart phone is not closed.

Probably still will order Mofi.

AVP04 @ 12.10.18, 20:51*
Grains of sand trapped under the silicone, scratch the glass as well as a hard plastic. Moreover, this "vaunted" and raspiarennaya Gorilla scratch as well as the glass manufacturer for Honor.
Yes, you read a thread about how many people ruined Honor9 phone silicone bumpers and plastic as 1.5 years since its release. I'll tell you a silicone 1-2 and they simply did not remove cover, and plastic each 2nd precisely because we spend too much time there is a topic about the film in the bumper on the back cover ... but in any bumper need to take care of your phone and get it, sprinkle and rub . But the probability of scratching the soft TPU bumper is very small, because a piece of vomnetsya in the bumper area, and it will be hard to scratch the surface of the two, if only you did not notice the stone under the bumper and then another in addition did not sit on it ...

But seriously the situation may be different, that's the last thing that a child reading at the beach played with the phone in the sand and are usually all the scratches due to such absurdities when pairing like this happened))

Xokup @ 12.10.18, 20:52*
This case is or has already proven Nillkin me.
your case, I've written my attitude completely rigid plastic bumpers, the main thing that they do not softenhit or falling, i.e., is not quenched it, and handed the phone to the cavity, so what is the point in which I was not clear, and that they break down constantly writing ... if by "it," you know MOFI advise taking film on the back cover, if this is your main bumper

ps: I do not consider the expert and they do not consider myself, just expressing his opinion from his personal experience

Post has been editedserruf - 12.10.18, 21:07

sev0777 @ 11.10.18, 23:42*
I am perplexed by the frame on the front panel. And as a very interesting option to change the color of your phone, if you suddenly get tired of your own))

Changing the color of the phone there is not the most entertaining dignity. There, the pribambas can take, in the variant with protective glass, and without it. And such a cunning Chinese construction Case + protective glass I still do not ever try. : Umnik:

serruf @ 12.10.18, 21:00*
but in any bumper need to take care of your phone and get it, sprinkle and rub. But the probability of scratching the soft TPU bumper is very small, because a piece of vomnetsya in the bumper area, and it will be hard to scratch the surface of the two, if only you did not notice the stone under the bumper and then another in addition did not sit on it ...

I fully agree with you that in the apparatus in any bumper needs care. Here, in general, as someone lucky. Sometimes drop the unit from a great height and he had, as he sometimes scratched from some small grains of sand.

Dear serruf, and how you this productSoft matte silicone case from MAKAVO?

* AVP04,
great option in my opinion, I like to go now x9Honor 9 - Accessories (Post serruf # 73688072)Only it is many times cheaper, its advantage is that even if pokatsaetsya it is not as noticeable scratches on the transparent bumper, and scrapes and is not visible well, in contrast to the MOFI it is thin, but it is slippery and the level of protection it is much below

Specifically with regards to your bid, it is not clear exactly how many there are holes for the camera / flash (on the same picture on another 2 3), and that one and possibly come ashere
I would imagine would venture to and be orderedherehis orheremore likely that the holes will be more than one)) 200 rubles it is just not worth it, unless you have already taken similar and compared with the cheapest, eg quality Rock, NILLKIN and Mofi mostly different from Dushman, although unfortunately not always. ..

Post has been editedserruf - 12.10.18, 21:49

serruf @ 12.10.18, 21:32*
I would imagine would risk, and ordered to immediately his or immediately greater than the probability that the holes will be more than one)) 200 rubles it is just not worth it, unless you have already taken similar and compared with the cheapest, eg quality Rock, NILLKIN and Mofi in mostly different from Dushman, although, unfortunately, not always ..

serruf, I also think that this model is not worth 200 rubles, but I looked at your link and noticed that these vendors, selecting Honor 8x model, loads an image covers not for this model.
In Honor 8x hole camera arranged vertically from the edge, and not centered horizontally or from above. For these traders, I take the goods definitely not venture.
I have once had to open dispute over the glass, holes which have been made mirrored on the other side. Sold me a long time removal of the brain that is counterfeit glass is made specifically for my phone. Money to me then the seller, under the pressure of Ali administration, returned. Administrator Ali me then apologized and wrote that this huckster sanctions will be applied, but the sediment from me after this was, and I am now very carefully look at all the pictures and descriptions of goods on the site ..

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

AVP04 @ 12.10.18, 21:00*
a cunning Chinese construction Case + protective glass I still do not ever try.

I also was not possible, and try to make up my mind until, as rigidity confuses me. Would not that the fall edging sammoriziruet not blow?

To discuss the bumpers. For several years I wear Honor 8 transparent blue bumper. He's a solid, plastic. It is very well, tightly wraps and is adjacent to the four corners of the phone. But lyuftit particularly, i.e. construction is not rigid. She dropped her many times, beat double glass front for screen replacement (both times smart flopped straight at him on the asphalt). Rear window in the virgin state. No scratches or chips. Although the back of the smart fell five times.

AVP04 @ 12.10.18, 22:27*
For these traders, I take the goods definitely not venture.
Well for the money at all sellers so, but when 200 rubles. different pictures cause concern. However, and for your and my random link and then either wait until someone will order and lay out photos and be a pioneer, I personally do for fun, and to be the first bumper 90 rubles. as a lottery ticket, and if it does not fit the picture, you can always open a dispute, to return the money and throw it in the trash)

100% guarantee only give insurance, rather than glass or bumper, now in many CCs in Russia there is such a service, it is in, the SC and not the banks, insurance companies and showrooms ...
So Of SC on Tverskaya "Mobile CASCO" worth ~ 2tys. year, if you often drops his phone is beneficial, as it includes the restoration, if you drown it))
Another thing is that phone for 15 thousand. Is it necessary? ))

Post has been editedserruf - 12.10.18, 23:08

serruf @ 12.10.18, 22:59*
100% guarantee insurance only give

It is not to be insured under the insurance risk theory. So this kind of offer odds - pure lottery, alas.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/05/20, 7:08