> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FPSEce | SonyPlaystation one emulator on PocketPC

Rep: (194)
FPSEce
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
FPSEce is an emulator of the famous SonyPlaystation one game console for PocketPC.

You can download it here:
v. 0.09.4(371 kb)
v. 0.09.6(359 Kb,works on WM 5.0 )
FPSEce_0.10
FPSEce_0.10.1 for QVGA screens only
FPSEce 0.10.1 Full
Attached fileFpseCE_0.11_full_by_ALT.zip(8.02 MB)

FPSEce 0.11
Kernel files
Executable file:Attached fileFpseCE_011.zip.zip(261.64 KB)

Core:Attached fileFpseCE_core.zip(1.14 MB)

Skins:
  • If your screen resolution is 320X320 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 320x480 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 240x240 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 240x320 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 240x400 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 480x640 -Download
  • If your screen resolution is 480x800 -Download

Installation Notes:
  1. First of allcompletely remove the previous version of the program
  2. Install FPSEce_core
  3. Download and install the skin to your screen resolution.
  4. Install the cab with the executable file FpseCE_0.11

In the case of a different installation procedure, there may be problems with the operation of the emulator.

The following emulator versions do not work on Samsung processors.
v. 0.10 alpha
FPSEce 0.10 final Free

All versions of FPSEce one archive
Setting up the onscreen buttons
Small FAQ
I was fed up with the same recurring questions, so I decided to systematize them and compilemini-faq to 0.10 version of the emulator. So proceed

How to see which version (paid or not) I have?
When you start the emulator in the upper left corner appears. For free it will be - FPSEce 0.10 free version, for paid - Owner: email address to which the program is registered

Advantages of the paid version
- Support quick save game
- Screen gamepad with transparency function
- Support Forcefeedback by using your phone's vibro
- The Minimize button, allowing you to remove the emulator window without closing it
- Periodic free emulator updates. (At the moment, 23 updates have already been released, for the paid version, the free version has not been updated yet.

How to get out of the emulator?
A long tap on the cross in the lower right corner, about 2-3 seconds, until the slider at the top is filled, where the counter is fps.

How to close if the emulsion in Landskape mode?
Tap the stylus in the lower right corner (if the screen is turned to the right) or the upper left (if left). The screen will return to portrait mode.

On some devices, a virtual button to go from vertical to horizontal mode and back is too small, it is physically impossible to get into it.
In the paid version of the emulator, in the fpse.ini file, in the [PocketPC] section, add (or change) the line Exit_Size = 040 (the default is 020). Works in the paid version 0.10, which is in the header.
It is theoretically possible to adapt a third-party program to the free version, which will change the screen orientation according to data from the G-Sensor (that is, in accordance with the physical position of the device in space), but this task is not completely trivial
Say thanksphillipoque

Return to portrait mode for Samsung GT-I8000
I think everyone has the Auto-Rotate program, if not, then you should bet. We start the emulator, at the moment of selecting the image of the game, quietly press the start, launch Auto-Rotate, there will be in the processes "Load CD-ROM File", select it and click OK. And that's it, now the turn will be on the G-sensor
Say thanksnerses77

The emulator does not capture the keys. When you press any of the buttons of the device during the game, the actions assigned to it in the system work - increasing the volume, turning on the camera, etc.
Solutions to Problem 2
1. In the WM settings, disable all actions assigned to these buttons.
2. Put in the settings of the emulator graphics mode GAPI. (GFXDRV = 1). The picture will be worse and the emulation speed will decrease (although someone has it as), but there are no problems with the buttons.

The emul is launched and immediately crashes when choosing a game. Or it constantly issues cd-rom initialization failed. What to do?
Compressed images from the previous version of the emulator in the new version do not work. To work, you need to either unpack the .bz file using WinRAR and run the .bin file on the emulator, or unpack and compress again using the newPocket ISO 3

In general, the emulsion does not start! And now what i can do?
Perhaps libz.dll - necessary for the emulator to work is not registered in the system. Fix swingfrom here. Open through Resco Explorer and import into the registry

Emul lags and slows down. What can be done?
We lookperformance tips. Thanks to Dr.Zen for the info

At startup, the outlines of the label pop up, that the program is not signed with a certificate and the program crashes.
Change the registry HKLM \ Security \ Policies \ Policies
0000101a 0 -> 1

Where is the emulator settings to look for?
In the folder with the fpse.ini emulsion Open it with any text editor and edit

Parameter overview fpse.ini
All here.FPSE.ini parameter overview

In some games, not all objects are visible on the screen. For example the menu during the battle in Final Fantasy 8
In fpse.ini put autospeed = 0

How to change wheels?
I do that. The game before you request a new disk asks to be saved to the memory card. We save. Then just mount the next disk and boot from the card.
Or if there is a PC, then throw a memory card file onto it. (Card1.mcd) ePCSXe 1.7 understands this format perfectly. We go through this place on the computer, change the disk, save it to the card and throw the file back onto the PDA. We continue to play
For the paid version by clicking the appropriate button

Advanced options FPSE.ini
Move onthisreference

The emulator does not allow to assign actions to some buttons of the device.
You can try to assign them manually by editing FPSE.ini First you need to know the codes of the buttons of interest. To do this, run the program [attachment = "303926: keycode.exe"] Next, we press the button we need and write its code (the number in brackets). Now open FPSE.ini and go to the block.
[JOY0KEY]
Start = 0
Select = 0
L1 = 0
L2 = 0
R1 = 0
R2 = 0
Switch = 0
Menu = 197
Triangle = 196
Circle = 195
Quadrangle = 194
Cross = 193
Left = 37
Up = 38
Down = 40
Right = 39
Now we find here the action that we want to assign, and after the "=" sign, we write the key code when we click on this action. For example. On the Samsung I710, the call end call code is 115. To assign a call to the emulator menu to it, you need to in the [JOY0KEY] block in the Menu = 197 line fix to Menu = 115
Well, if that didn’t help either, it’s not fate. The emulator doesn’t correctly intercept the keys on all devices.

On devices with a wide screen in horizontal mode, the picture is disproportionately stretched.
In the fpse.ini file, in the [PocketPC] section, you need to change the line FullScreen = 0. Of course, black stripes will appear on the sides - but the picture will look normal. And, by the way, the emulation speed will increase significantly.
Say thanksphillipoque

Remove pop-up bottom panel in WM 6.5, interfering with emulator configuration
Unload the ShowcaseSuite.exe process from memory

The emulator hangs in the window of choice of rum
To owners of WM with a lower launch ... When freezing on the window of selecting a rum, disable (remove) programs like Position Fix (shifting windows of some programs)
Say thanksDevil_hells

Save the settings of the location of the on-screen buttons.
The fact is that the layout of the onscreen buttons, and indeed the settings (if launched from the shortcuts) is saved only when the emulator is correctly exited, and are only called when the game that made these settings is started. That is, press the X button, wait a couple of seconds until the slider is filled in the upper left corner, then release the X button. At any other exit (killing the process through the task manager, rebooting, etc.), the settings are not saved.
If you launch another image, the settings are taken from the default config. In other words, for each image, your settings.
But if you want some kind of universal layout, for example, you can replace the default config (in the FpseCE folder) with the one configured by renaming it to fpse.ini. The configured configs are in the FpseCE / CFG folder with the name of the games for which you created it.

For now. In the future, I plan to add FAQ

About Flags0 = 80 and drop fps at tap
Sinking of fps with tapes on the screen on many devices (on powerful ones, of course, this is not noticeable) comes from what costs WM 6.5. And in it in the gwes.exe process, one thread has the highest priority, hence the drop in fps. But in WM 6.1 This is not noticed. The emulator doesn’t do with it, it's just more noticeable in it because of the load on the processor. You can remove the fps subsidence in the emulator by installing / flashing the touchscreen driver, or buta, or Roma. But this is a difficult path.
In Taskmrg (swing from this post) select processes, long tap on gwes.exe, click "in detail", select "Show Threads", search for stream with priority 109, long tap on it, click "Set Priority", and set "Normal". Everything, click ready and Exit. Now in FPSEce at fps, fps will not fall. But do not forget that after each reboot of the communicator, this stream is again set to priority 109, that is, it must be set to normal again.

Flags0 = 80 is the hidden option of the recompiler. It activates overclocking mode, simply overclocking the Playstation console's graphics processor. In our case, the emulated console emulated processor (about how it was said) In some games, it noticeably improves performance. , after switching on flags0 = 80 it became 60-61 fps. But in some, for example, in Fighting Force, the on-screen buttons are completely denied. In this case, the Flags0 field must be left empty. This parameter is set in the gamelist.ini for each game separately. We start the game, for which we want to set flags0, do s avestate (quick save), in the HLE config, it must be turned off. Everything, we exit the emulator. Go to Config.exe, which is in the folder with the emulator. Go to the gamelist tab, click add, select "Get from Save State", we get id (always take the last save state automatically, so you don’t need to delete the others), click OK. Again, we write 80 Flags0. We’ll save. delete the number 80 and leave the field empty (in case of bugs).

Utility
Additional skins for FPSEce 0.10 - 0.11
Pocket ISO 3.2
Help FPSEce v.0.10(in English)
Help FPSEce v.0.10.1(in English)
Emulator BIOS Files
About ini files
MSI BGP100 Gamepad Bluetooth Connection
Config- Program to configure FPSEce 0.10 final
Overview of emulator settings in FPSE.ini
Game Compatibility List
Buying FPSce 0.10.1 Supporter Version via Qiwi terminals
Bluetooth Keyboard Joystick
Video on setting up the G-sensor on the new skin
Video on setting up the G-sensor on the old skin

Attention! Before asking a question, read the FAQ carefully and read the topic header. For raising the topics covered in these sections - 24 hours RO!

|FPSEce-main topic | Around and around FPSEce | Games under SonyPlaystation | Reviews of games under SonyPlaystation | Sony Playstation Games Catalog

Offsite:http://www.fpsece.net/

Post has been editedANDRON781 - 09.11.11, 09:08

Rep: (30)
Tell me where to find images of memory cards. And it does not save: (

Rep: (6)
if it is not difficult, they could not tell why the games are going as in slow motion and how to make everything go fine
And how to persist? : help:: help:

Rep: (109)
eaglewin
FPSEce

We must try to free up as much RAM. 16MB is the minimum, more or less normally 20MB.
Play the settings. By the method of artistic spear. Enable, disable frameskip, turbo.
Speed ​​naturally depends on the PDA, OSes. You can certainly overclock the percent, but it's not far from trouble here (the machine can burn out).

Rep: (0)
In general, I put the ISO image * in the FPSce emulsion and it doesn’t give me anything that the current screen saver and that's all! What to do???? :(

Rep: (4)
http://www.fpsece.net/download/FpseCE_0.09.5.zip

New version of the emulator

I have the same as the 4eDeR BIOS set, iso did, I just launch it - a splash screen appears, later I started to throw out a mess, rtfm:

Rep: (109)
people, here I am stupid and do not understand how to run RIPED ROMs.
explain who can: help:

plab ,
no, unpack mx via WinRar or PocketRar

Rep: (74)
Strange glitch. If someone played ff8 - they will understand me. There is the first, long movie - the initial screen saver. Everything is fine, the FPS is small, somewhere around 20-30, but you can watch it normally. Then comes the game, also normal. And then there should be an in-game movie for quality = screensaver (the appearance of Kvistis) - but ... the cpc hangs :(
PS - the glitch was gone. for an unknown reason. Now I am worried about logs ... LAGISHCHI ... free memory 33 meters ... machine - see below what. But lags terribly: (

Post has been editedAniron - 17.12.05, 00:28

Damn what for the garbage put on the PDA emulator, bios. More free operatives. I run the emulator and generally zero emotion as if I did not click on the exe file.

Post has been editedlbvf7 - 17.12.05, 02:20

Ripples help set up the control buttons on the 720 Lux! I played the ggta more precisely I tried, no one responds, maybe I misunderstood something or something shorter help pliz !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance! And sorry for my frivolity !! THX

2lbvf7
in short, you need to enter your name ininformation about the owner !!!!!!!!!!!

Rep: (97)
SOS!!! I'm trying to actually launch x50v toni 3 ... the sound is there are no pictures. I run a full image of 673 meters =) WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Rep: (97)
It all started, I just had to change the firewood to standard one, but I don’t want to start the trimmed disk image with the Pocket program. Writes that the SD initialization failed ... what's the matter?
And are the developers going to optimize the emulator for Dell? : help:

Rep: (59)
Something does not swing the emulsion. A month ago, everything was fine rocking and now hieroglyphs.

Rep: (259)
micha2005 everything is great swinging

I put myself an emulsion and bios. The emul runs without problems and seems to work fine. I downloaded and dropped it on the GTA card, which with a very high probability should start up normally. I run the emulsion, select the bios, configure the buttons, select gta.bin. The program seems to be minimized (i.e. it does not close), and then it unfolds with the "About" window, and everything, as they say, is silence. With another toy ("Driver") the same. : blink:

It started! : yahoo:

Fill the bios in the bios folder in the fpsece folder, then select it in the emulator itself (Options->Bios->Choose Bios). Assign buttons so Options->Joypad->Assign buttons, onscreen buttons for convenience. Put Misc->Display->Lanscape and Misc->Fast Boot. Then choose ISO.

people!!! explain !! How can I make my own isoshniki and rips ... I am a kettle !!

Hoffman ,
may the moderators and the admin forgive me, but I will send you here => _http://forum.pocketz.ru/index.php?showtopic=3133: D

Rep: (3)
And what about those who have Samsung processor on a PDA? In the emulsion it is written that my percent does not fit. ! :( :( :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 06:51