Description | Discussion пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

Specifications
Housing
Colors glossy midnight blue, glossy white
Size (without camera) 147.2 x 70.98 x 7.99 mm
Size (with camera) 147.2 x 70.98 x 8.59 mm
Weight 151 g

Network and connection
LTE network speed Cat. 4, 150 Mbit / s (download) / 50 Mbit / s (sending)
Wi ‑ Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
BluetoothВ® 5.0
GPS / AGPS + GLONASS

Performance
Operating system Android Oreo
4GB RAM LPPDDR4x
CPUQualcomm Snapdragon 636

Memory
Internal memory 64 GB2 e-MMC 5.1
Slot for microSD card Supported cards up to 400 GB

Sound
3.5 mm headphone jack
SpeakersOne speaker co smart amplifier

Display
Full-HD + 5.8 ’’ size and type
Aspect ratio 19: 9
Material Glass CorningВ® GorillaВ® 3

Camera
Dual camera 16 MP, autofocus, f2.0 / 1.0 microns; 5 Mp, BH / FF / f2.4 / 1.12 Вµm

Front camera 16 MP, FF, f2.0 / 1.0 microns
Two-color flash

Connections
USB cable type (USB 2.0)

Sensors Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (with a camera), digital compass, gyroscope, fingerprint scanner (on the back)

Battery
Battery type Built-in battery 3060 mA / h3

Contents of delivery
- Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Charger 5V / 2A
- USB Type-C cable
- Quick Start Guide
- The key to the SIM-card slot
- Headset

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 01.04.19, 20:56
Reason for editing: Device Description

Rep: (-9)
Hello to all.
The headphone jack ((
Here's how !?

Rep: (65)
* Yarik0860, how do we know if something got into the mb or somehow it broke with a plug?

Rep: (167)
Interestingly, on the phone it was somewhere 55% bought a dishman cable and it was charging from the Huawei 5V.2a. After min 15 I take the bodies, and it’s warm and it’s written that it is charging fast, I stuck it again, it’s just charging. Weird

Rep: (8)
* Baxus1984 , the smartphone combines fast and normal charging. Most likely to prevent overheating. On the original charge the same way, so it's normal.

* SuperPers16 , earlier I didn’t pay attention to it)

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, please specify, does everyone have a slight backlash of the unlock and volume buttons? This is normal?

* Anton_Konogray ,
Yes, even in YouTube in the reviews they say

* Baxus1984,
and throw a reference to this review)

* Anton_Konogray look no time

* Anton_Konogray ,
The minusator and the lar ...

* Baxus1984, Well, you said that in the video they talked about play, but you didn’t give proofs. Why joke about it, since you can’t prove it? Therefore, minus.

* Anton_Konogray ,
Fuck the model in YouTube and watch the first couple of videos

Rep: (-9)
Good evening.
Tell me how to leave only a fingerprint?
And then I made an imprint and now also asks for the key. I have to enter constantly.

Rep: (8)
* Yarik0860 , the key should ask only in the following cases:
1. The first screen unlock after turning on the smartphone.
2. If 5 times the fingerprint was not recognized.

Try rebooting your device and try again.

Even the cameras stopped opening, contact and vibe, what could be? (Can I download the firmware already?

Post has been editedBaxus1984 - 18.03.19, 11:22

Gentlemen, how can I remove the display of the day of the week, date and weather from the main screen? delved into the google assistant’s settings, chopped everything off and knocked out the program itself, however, the line from the desktop did not disappear, it remained, and you can’t remove it as a widget. sort of like At A Glance call her

Rep: (52)
Disabling on Android 9 the top Google date and weather widget.
Everything is simple: Settings - Applications and notifications - Show all applications - Three dots in the upper right corner of the screen - Show system processes - We are looking for (almost at the very bottom) "Partner Launcher Customization" - Disable. After that, we reboot the phone - there is no date and weather widget on the desktop.

Thank you very much !!! Still, now the unnecessary Google assistant will be completely removed and there will be happiness) but without root, as I understand it, this is not realistic ...

Rep: (77)
Disabling on Android 9 the top Google date and weather widget.

* agerms Would you at least like a decent forum member, a link to my fast given. And then just copied.
Honik $ @ 03/27/19, 08:02*
Still, now the unnecessary google assistant will be completely removed and there will be happiness

You can’t delete it, but you can completely disable it so that it doesn’t pop up: Settings - Applications and notifications - Default applications - Assistant and voice input - None.

Updated who?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 8:28 p.m.