> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Citra | 3DS emulator

Rep: (195)
Citra
version: ecfa507
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image

Description:
Emulator 3d Infa really not.

Developer: https://github.com/SachinVin/citra_android
Download: Citra (Post blacob777 # 78456578)
Past versions

Post has been editedChebyrashka73 - 30.10.18, 23:35

Now I tried to test a couple of games: Mario Card 7 weighs on load, Mario 3d Land crashes after information about Street Pass, Marie maker has a black screen. Apk took from here:https://youtu.be/FyqWqeDcw0w
There seems to be a gameplay, and the device is powerful, so it seems to me legit

Pokemon Ultra San plows, but low FPS and artifacts do not allow to play
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
What a news! It has long been waiting for him on Andrew, now it remains to wait until he pulled up !!!

And at the forum there is no information? And then he himself did not look there for a long time.

Post has been editedBankai_TZ - 04.10.18, 13:40

* Bankai_TZ , one of the skilled craftsmen using the dolphin foreheads somehow portrayed. On the website they still write that there is no emulator for the droid, so I don’t expect much optimization. Not the main team works

Rep: (11)
* Chebyrashka73,
Clearly, we will wait, Rome was not built right away either.

Rep: (27)
https://github.com/SachinVin/citra_android

Developer Github.

Rep: (0)
I tried to run Mario and Luigi: Dream Tim and Link between the worlds, Citra crashes. (835 snapdragon)

Rep: (19)
* Chebyrashka73,
I hope you run the decoded roms
specifically for citra?

* blacob777 I'm not so dumb. Maybe it's in the settings of the emulator, because I did not really touch anything

Post has been editedChebyrashka73 - 04.10.18, 15:23

Rep: (19)
version name can be changed to v0.4.1-alpha
it is this last one of August 26th with github

Post has been editedblacob777 - 04.10.18, 17:25

Rep: (60)
Here is the news: i-m_so_happy:! I have long dreamed of playing RE: Revelations on my phone. It is clear that at the moment it is not very realistic, but as they say - we will see: D

At 845 snap in mgs 3 artifacts and 10 fps)

Rep: (9)
Considering that BB zither pulls games with artifacts and lags, but more or less at about full speed, only on 4 + GHz processors ... Even on a laptop with 7700HQ, you can play just the weakest toys. Of course, it is sawing zither actively, but I do not believe that it will be playable on smartphones in the next decade.

Rep: (20)
Asfalt3d 3-6 fps snapdragon 650, no artifacts

Rep: (13)
Hurray, finally! For now - that is not very playable, but finally!

The outskirts of time 13-23 fps

finally citrus ported

At once I will say that .3ds format ROM, this emulator is not yet able to run, only .cxi format ROM

How to run games in cia format?

Rep: (184)
* Madiark,
Games only in 3ds format

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 07:07