Fashion from MiROOM [ 128 ] ** [5,85%]
other author events [ 70 ] ** [3,2%]
I moved to Amazfit (AeX) [ 204 ] ** [9,33%]
Total votes: 2187

Rep: (1087)
Mi Fit
version: 4.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:12.05.2020

[Android]Mi Fit пїЅ | [iPhone]Mi Fit пїЅ | Mi Band talk пїЅ | Mi Band 2 talk пїЅ | Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 3 пїЅ | Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale пїЅ | Amazfit Bip пїЅ | Xiaomi Amazfit Cor пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Exchange of QR codes by Xiaomi Mi Band owners пїЅ | Our achievements in Mi Fit пїЅ | Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account! пїЅ | The first part of the topic (archive)

Attached Image

Short description:
Application for managing, tracking, sporting activities, sleep, monitoring and synchronization and Xiaomi Mi Band Mi Band Pulse Data bracelets, weights Mi Scale, wearable Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Bip Lite, Amazfit Verge Lite.

Entrance to the fashion of the program is only through the Mi-an account and not the other way.
All questions on entering the MI account must be asked in a special topic!Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account
!

Data transfer between Mi and Google accounts is not possible

A separate request to the old-timers of this branch! No need to answer questions about logging into MI account and displaying online dials in MiFi! Every second asks similar questions without reading the topic!

About the application
Android required: 4.4+, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
Application languages: English, German, Russian (not completely) and others
Developer: Xiaomi
GooglePlay
MIStore
Screenshots of the program
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download links:
Stable
BETA
Mi Fit France Mod
Modifications from Greeshan
Archive of non-renewable versions of the program

All previous versions of the original can be found MiFithere
Instructions, tweaks and more
Firmware instructions
Statistics export and synchronization with a variety of fitness services
Notifications
Smart unlock
Alarms / Reminders
Solution options for logging in to a mi account

Deleting Account application -[Android] Mi Fit (Post megaster1 # 91183615)
Other
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image ->if from client click on icon
The option to enter the modified MiFit through Google account
Alternative software:

An urgent request! Before asking a question, please indicate your device!
Example post with a question
  • Xiaomi mi band 3
  • Firmware 1.6.0.16 modified from SantaX
  • Your machine
  • Android version
  • MiFit 3.5.0 from AMSUser
  • Your question

Mi Band 4 works with the program and its modes only since version 4.0.0

Fashion RuMifit and MiROOM based versions of the software since 4.0.8 are not developed by the authors in connection with the transition to Amazfit application (AeX modes)
In the transition to Amazfit statistics automatically transferred

Section RulesWearable Electronics
Post count in topic

For questions of filling and updating the topic header, you are always ready to help.Topics Curator Leshij
To communicate using the private messaging systemQMS

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 18.05.20, 13:06
Reason for editing: 4.1.0 for arm-v7

Rep: (413)
* j-dima, so tried?
[Android] Mi Fit

Rep: (-2)
* senat_25 Of thanks today try to accomplish your goal

Rep: (2)
In the header and search I found nothing ...
OnePlus 5T, Mi Band 4, Mi Fit latest version.
2 recorded workout on a bike, when I try to watch the activity of these exercises, the application crashes.
How to fix?
Attached Image

Post has been editedLeshij - 08.07.19, 13:18
Reason for editing: hid the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (1380)
Tima2003 @ # $ @ 07/08/19, 9:03*
Cycling Training does not work in MiFit.

TabulaMind @ 08.07.19, 13:05*
How to fix?

I'm initsfashion fix this.

Post has been editedAMSUser - 08.07.19, 13:14

Rep: (4)
Good afternoon. Do not tell whether the events have a fit with the weather mi from foreca.ru? I know that there are on Yandex, but it would be truthful from the site)

P.s. device mi band 4

Post has been editedkirnel - 08.07.19, 13:50
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1069)
* kirnel, there's no such thing

Rep: (63)
Colleagues, bracelet Mi Band 2, the program Mi Fit 3.5.1
Phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x with MIUI 10

About 2 months longer Service is operating normally, and the notification of calls and viber on the bracelet do not reach. Not even vibrate.
Double-checked all the settings - nothing has changed, everything is worth, it should be notified.
Reboots the phone, about an hour everything is working as it should and all notifications come. As a sleep for a while - but Service runs again ...

Where you can try to see? Thank!

Rep: (0)
People jumped such problem (see photo) when updating the application with the official Market, m- bands 3 with NSF. Help pobedit.gadgetbridge not find the device.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1069)
* opel91 Visibility included in Mifite?

Rep: (3)
* AMSUser , Your events really only works when you come crash into the screen unlock

Rep: (1380)
botanizm @ 08.07.19, 18:53*
Only crash when you come into the screen unlock

Is it at all modes. 100 times written about this. MiuiBluetooth.apk patch in the system and will be happy.

Rep: (1854)
Version of the mod from AmsUser based MiFit 4.0.5 - RuMiFit 4.0.5 v3 (no firmware)

What's new:
* Fixed a crash (MiFit'a bug) when viewing the activity in history
* Added a copy of the log item mifita to the memory card in the setup mode (useful for those who do not have Root'a)
* Added item Online resource update (fw, res, ft, a-gps) hours / bracelet in setting fashion. Update will be on stock resources via OTA request. Do not activate this item, if you have the modified resources. If this point you do not have in the settings mode, then MiFit not consider it necessary to show it to you at the moment

RuMiFit 4.0.5a v3

What's new:
* Fixed Yandex-weather
* Added explanations for certain items in setting fashion
* In the setup application, added item "FAQs Amazfit Bip", which will open your page with the decision of the majority of questions on Amazfit Bip at the famous site

Work on v1 and v2 fashion continues.
All noticed deficiencies and comments please write to the authorAMSUser

Sourse of information: https://t.me/RuMiFit

Download:

Post has been editedLeshij - 09.07.19, 08:32

Also dropped if the application to open the track, put AMSuser 4.0.5a v3, all running !!!!

Rep: (514)
Mi Band 3 . If the language is Russian on a smartphone, messages in Russian are displayed correctly. If the language on your phone English, Russian characters displayed on the bracelet issues. Is it possible to leave the smartphone in English language and bracelet, but correctly display the Cyrillic alphabet in the messages on the bracelet? flashing bracelet V2.4.0.12 , The official app v4.0.5 .

Rep: (41)
* sviperz , Pour into a bracelet firmware forced Russian language

ToXX1 @ 09.07.19, 09:02*
Pour into a bracelet firmware forced Russian language
How to do it and what kind of pour firmware? Read the whole FAQ and cap, but only describes solutions when at Russian locale on y bracelet smartphone problems with Cyrillic (not my case).

Stopped appearing names Amazfit Bip when an incoming call after the update to 4.0.5 from MIRoom (((
4.0.3 At all was ok.

Post has been editedrelizer - 09.07.19, 18:25

Rep: (41)
* sviperz I think, it is worth asking the question in the subject line of your flashing bracelet

* ToXX1, you're right. While I am studying, lost in the topics. I ask the question there.

Rep: (0)
All good! Guys, help me understand, who can faced, what's the problem? Crash mi fit that Market that mi room in conjunction with the new 4 mi band consistently a couple times a day. Firmware global smart Mi 9 also globalke. 3 and Band 2 had no such problems.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 20:52