[Android] Mi Fit | Fitness tracker application

Rep: (942)
Mi Fit
Current Current Version: 4.0.7

Last update of the program in the header:31.07.2019

[Android]Mi Fit пїЅ | [iPhone]Mi Fit пїЅ | Mi Band talk пїЅ | Mi Band 2 talk пїЅ | Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 3 пїЅ | Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale пїЅ | Huami Amazfit Bip пїЅ | Xiaomi Amazfit Cor пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Exchange of QR codes by Xiaomi Mi Band owners пїЅ | Our achievements in Mi Fit пїЅ | Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account! пїЅ | The first part of the topic (archive)

Attached Image

Description:
The application for managing, tracking sports activities, sleep, monitoring and synchronization of data bracelets Xiaomi Mi Band and Mi Band Pulse, scales Mi Scale, smart watches Xiaomi Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Bip Lite, Amazfit Verge Lite.

Entry into the mods of the program is carried out only through the Mi-account and nothing else. All questions on entering the MI account must be asked in a special topic!Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

A separate request to the old-timers of this branch! No need to answer questions about logging into MI account and displaying online dials in MiFi! Every second asks similar questions without reading the topic!

About the application
Android required: 4.3 and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
Application languages: English, German, Russian (not completely) and others
Developer: Xiaomi
GooglePlay
MIStore
Screenshots of the program
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download links:
Instructions, tweaks and more
Firmware instructions
Export statistics and synchronization with various fitness services
Notifications
Smart unlock
Alarms / Reminders
Solution options for logging in to a mi account
Other
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image ->if from client click on icon
The option to enter the modified MiFit through Google account

An urgent request! Before asking a question, please indicate your device!
Example post with a question
  • Xiaomi mi band 3
  • Firmware 1.6.0.16 modified from SantaX
  • Your machine
  • Android version
  • MiFit 3.5.0 from AMSUser
  • Your question

Mi Band 4 works with the program since version 4.0.0

Post count in topic

For questions of filling and updating the topic header, you are always ready to help.Topics Curator Leshij
Use the private messaging system (QMS) to communicate

Post has been editedLeshij - 04.08.19, 22:17
Reason for editing: updated version of the program

Rep: (3)
* Coffeeake I suspect that this question is better to ask the Chinese.

Rep: (20)
Ars.tol @ 03/13/19, 05:47*

Gave out up to version 3.5.8 inclusive. In 3.5.9 - this parameter disappeared, and as written above - not only this one. However, it may be returned, since it was probably no coincidence that 3.5.9 did not appear as an update on Google Play, but only in "built-in Chinese." I had to demolish the nafik, and take 3.5.8 from here, and the weather from Yandex for Russia will be better and more accurate.
I would like to hope that this is some kind of “crack” in 3.5.9, and that is why it did not appear on the market, and in the update that goes to the market, they will return the “loss”. But it’s clear that these are really “questions to the Chinese,” those who make the “Russian builds” are unlikely to “return the missing functionality to the new version”, it will be too much a “sex lesson”.
PS By the way, with a complete demolition, and installation clean, all the data was completely pulled from the account, almost nothing was lost.

Post has been editedslavagt - 13.03.19, 14:29

K
Comrades! You are not wrong topic? We discuss the MI account in a topic designed for this! All posts moved toMi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 13.03.19, 18:06

Rep: (2)
Tell me there is a task to throw this fit into Google, earlier in the mythite settings in the accounts section there was a google fit, now there are only Chinese services. Is it possible to transfer data from mythite to google fit?

K
Stop offtopic!

Rep: (25)
Mi fit from the market, Google fit from there, all extreme versions. The mi band 3 bracelet. Google does not see data from the mi about pulse and sleep. In mi fit, everything perfectly shows both sleep and pulse. Google sees the steps. Sync is installed. What can be done?

Post has been editedHero - 14.03.19, 00:29

Rep: (34)
* Hero But could it have been possible to do something earlier? It seems like never before Google Fit did not pull up these data (I can be wrong)

Rep: (13)
Good season comrades!
Situation: Samsung Galaxy S8 + Apple AirPods + AMAZFIT Bip + Mi Fit
I connect the headphones, use it, and after 15-20 minutes they "fall off." Smart writes that BT was disabled by the Mi Fit application.
Forced, through the settings, I hook the headphones again and they already work without a “blade”. The next day the situation repeats.
How to wean Mi Fit to turn off BT? Nevertheless, he is not the only one who uses it.
If anyone came across, respond.
ps I climbed the battery optimization settings, turned it on and off in different ways, the situation is the same. I did not find other measures of influence.

Rep: (213)
* Aik , I don’t know how on Samsung, but probably there should be settings for the application itself, and there are permission settings. On miui there is permission to turn on / off BT, change system settings, etc.

Rep: (13)
* dub19621, Samsungs in the same form as on xiaomi have no settings. Therefore, the experience of Samsung administrators is interesting.

Rep: (5055)
* Ayk I have samsa j5prime. But there are no airs, Sonya’s bluetooth ears and there is no such thing at all. Maybe it's in airpods, try other ears. And since there seems to be this setting in Samsung, but the bluetooth control is lower, although it's 8, maybe 9 is not so.
Screenshots, applications-MIFIT and lower resolutions, additionally applications that can change ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlolex - 14.03.19, 13:26

Rep: (0)
Greetings
Amazefit bip;
Mi fit with a play market;
Android 9.
Has anyone encountered a problem loading a friend list?
Logged in through Google account.
Something broke when he added another friend.
I wrote in feedback - this campaign is useless.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Good day.
I have two phones with android 5.0 and 9.0
Two mi band 2 bracelets
I go to the mi fit application via google acc.
I want to display the name of the incoming.
Android 5.0:
1. I requested both bracelets.
2. I take stock I put the application modified.
3. Google does not include Google. Offers account selection. The choice. Eternal loading.
On 5.0, I solved the problem like this - installed the stock - logged in via Google - installed the modified one on top. Voila - everything works.

With android 9.0, such a chip does not work. (with 8.x the same). Mod versions downloaded different.
Has anyone had a similar problem and is there a fix? Except how to get mi acc

I want to display the name of the incoming.
Kenny в„ў @ 09/22/18, 1:18*
On android 9, there are difficulties in displaying the name of the caller and beating the call to mi band 3 and mi band 2 using the button! Questions to the developers of android!
A temporary crutch for whom the MiFit version is not critical

Read the hat! Everything is written there!

* Kenny в„ў You have not read my question. The question is not about the display.

Rep: (178)
* neoboom, in mods it is. Logging in to Google account does not work, enter through my account.

Post has been editedIgIvanov - 14.03.19, 19:29

Rep: (179)
* neoboom,
Search and read information before installing taxis:

[Android] Mi Fit

B. I can not log in via Google
A. In mods, authorization through Google does not work. Only through MI-account

* IgIvanov , with 5.0 rolled. Installed the mod version 3.5.9 on top of 3.5.8 and it worked.
What is the problem with rolling versions in android 9

Rep: (178)
* neoboom, You can guess for a long time. Different versions of android may have different security requirements (probably). It’s easier to get my acc or use stock

Rep: (6)
Honor 10 androyd 9
Amazfit bip 1.1.5.16
Mi fit 3.5.9 official

Guys, tell me after updating my fit to 3.5.9 and updating the firmware of the watch, the names and even numbers of incoming calls on the watch are no longer displayed. What is the problem? Before that, everything worked fine. Permissions all given. I even reinstalled the application with a restart of the smart. All the same.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 13:47