> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] [xOne] Red Dead Redemption 2 | third-person shooter, action adventure, western
Poll about setting up graphics in the game
What graphics settings do you play?
Full HD (1080p) [ 181 ] ** [50,28%]
Full HD + HDR [ 33 ] ** [9,17%]
4K [ 18 ] ** [5%]
4K + HDR [ 76 ] ** [21,11%]
FullHD + Super Sampling [ 26 ] ** [7,22%]
I do not play this game [ 26 ] ** [7,22%]
Total votes: 360

Rep: (3346)
Red Dead Redemption 2
third-person shooter, action adventure, western

Attached Image

Description:
Red Dead Redemption 2 - the second part of the action-adventure third-person Red Dead Redemption, which the unfolding events in the Wild West. The game is a kind of prehistory of the original Red Dead Redemption, and will talk in particular about the past of John Marston. Players will enjoy an incredibly crafted vast and living world in which NPC live their lives and respond to all actions of the player. For example, the random run-in with some people can develop into a real vendetta, especially when players are killed well-known character.

As in GTA V, in Red Dead Redemption 2 there is a multiplayer mode, on which developers make a serious bet. Players can explore a huge map with a wide variety of activities that can be performed. Among these activities are robberies, similar to those in GTA V, only in the setting of the Wild West.

Please avoid spoilers!

Released October 26, 2018.

Interactive Map
All about fishing
Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Players Club
  1. Dyuss
  2. d3stra
  3. Tonystar
  4. sever642
  5. pendragon749
  6. Hacker83
  7. rusts1
  8. G3_AnGold
  9. egormerk
  10. tatarin0099
  11. alexandr7733
  12. okiro89
  13. hadsman
  14. volF67KM
  15. alpha0Nick in psn alpha054a
  16. PavelBC2Nick in psn Pavel__rf
  17. Nightm @ re
  18. KaiLiveNick on Xbox Live RSSKaiL
  19. spm79Nickname in psn manvelov79
  20. Moby812nick in psn moby812
  21. Sir goodwinnickname in psn xX-_GoodWin-_Xx
  22. Invisible.omskNickname in PSN invisibleomsk
  23. GewurztraminerNickname in PSN Losyashka
  24. konnov_lnick in psn Swa_Klg
  25. KolianysNickname PSN - G000DW1NN
  26. Yamaoka
  27. Nightm @ reNick in psn Nightlord93
  28. wanted1981Nickname psn wanted19811
  29. tabakowNickname in PSN TabakowD
  30. chesterfoxPsn - Precursor777
  31. babaega
  32. ogtruepac
  33. p @ zitiff-vbgpsn koljasiik
  34. nikedj
  35. qredinickname in psn mr_qredi
  36. 4killUNickname in PSN ->kpakhotin
  37. Desirable007nickname PSN - Desirable
  38. MrKukuruzonickname PSN - MrKukuruzko
  39. ** GANOR **Nick Xbox live SkintSagot

Manual on the game
Score
Buy
W Buy
Trailer

Add to the club. Play fun together
Writing in LSDyuss

Post has been editedgodraxe - Yesterday, 15:07
Reason for editing: Added to club

Rep: (83)
* Tonystar , Still I do not think that we have created and worked the whole task just a bonus for pre-order. it should be possible as it is in the game to get.

Post has been editedsever642 - 25.10.18, 18:03

Rep: (436)
Analysis of the technical componenthttps://youtu.be/_mTIPXwcDGQ
Play only on Pro, as they say in the comments on a regular ps4 ferocious thrash.

Rep: (183)
* Chief_Mate Thank you, went to buy Proshka.

Rep: (3)
Chief_Mate @ 25.10.18, 19:10*
Play only on Pro, as they say in the comments on the usual ferocious thrash ps4

write like INTO drawdowns have to frame the 20-well, I do not thrash and even optimize more

Rep: (45)
* Chief_Mate And who have no pro, so do not play? : D

Rep: (1517)
* Chief_Mate,
Certainly any game at the Pro will go better. But on PS4 game is also out. And start. And you can. Udet play.
What can not be done is to play on a powerful PC. Powerful PC will not pull until this game. :)

Rep: (1)
There's writing on the box that the picture is better.

* d3stra
I'm not kidding. Personally for Lara replaced Slim on Pro may RDR2 someone inspire

Rep: (45)
* Chief_Mate Why ps4 bought then? We had to xbox one x, there is still a better picture.

Rep: (51)
1C holds disks until 30 October
https: //www.igromania...._na_neskolko_dney.html

Rep: (83)
* D_saer , Wang, the owner of the box write: acute:
me as an ardent fighter opposite side of horseradish persuade

Post has been editedsever642 - 25.10.18, 19:15

Rep: (949)
MVideo already sent a gift:
Attached Image

Rep: (185)
sever642 @ 25.10.18, 20:14*
D_saer, Wang, write the owners of the box
me as an ardent fighter opposite side of horseradish persuade

Here is a comparison:https://eurogamer.net/...-redemption-2-face-off
For me as the difference between the pro and the usual ps4 less noticeable than that between the pro and the Yellow River.

* Dzuts,
I have a large library of games, and besides, I was an ardent fan of Sony, recently bodies currently on the Sony succeeded. RDR2 seem to have to take despite the lack of Russian voice, for me it is a huge disadvantage. At least because there was Pro, and since then I watch exclusively on games for the Pro. In short kind of garbage going on with me

Rep: (1)
* sever642
I myself not a fan box. Its actually I have not. But if there is a noticeable difference between slimkoy Proshka and it is logical to assume that the difference with Juan
will be. Maybe they're right.

Rep: (1517)
the first day the patch is?

Rep: (183)
* Dyuss Yes, giga 3 will weigh

Rep: (949)
Chief_Mate @ 25.10.18, 19:46*
In short kind of garbage going on with me

Everything is explained simply: the person gets used to a good fast ...

Rep: (495)
* Chief_Mate,
I really do not know where there is fierce trash. Game on any platform, in principle grafonistoy not name, in terms of drawdowns unless new box behaves a little better than others. And almost equally.
Performance in any way podlechat patches on all platforms, the picture on about, yes, better, the difference is quite standard for pro and standard, with both pro no wow effect, and the effect it has on treshnyaka I personally did not see.
I understand that you would like to purchase their Proshka possible to justify, and first of all to himself, but to fall into extremes do not see any meaning or reasons.

Rep: (3346)
Dyuss @ 25.10.18, 20:59*
the first day the patch is?

the first day the patch for Red Dead Redemption 2 takes only 3GB
Po mepkam 2018 goda patch poluchilcya ochen ckpomny: 3,30GB on PS4 and 3,2GB on Xbox One. Tochnyx Policy Ob icppavleniyax net - Rockstar only coobschila chto patch pepvogo day include the regulations in cebya pyad uluchsheny and icppavleny oshibok and nactoyatelno pekomenduet Download Software Update.

Appendix companion Red Dead Redemption 2
It connects directly to your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and in real time during the game displays on a smartphone or tablet useful information. An application that October 26 will be available for download on iOS and Android, allows you to view and zoom the map, display the route point and mark important items that will help you in the study of Red Dead Redemption 2 huge world.
You can view the diary of Arthur Morgan, in which the game progresses in Scene Mode 2 Red Dead Redemption will be new entries and illustrations. The app will show the entries from the diary of Arthur Morgan In this application also displays the status and other parameters of Arthur Morgan, so you can disable the interface in the game, without losing anything. In addition, the application contains a diary of Arthur, tools to track statistics via Social Club, a digital version of the game manual, a complete digital version of the official on the strategic management of Red Dead Redemption 2 by Piggyback, and more.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgodraxe - 25.10.18, 20:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/12/19, 19:43