> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] [xOne] Red Dead Redemption 2 | third-person shooter, action adventure, western
Poll about setting up graphics in the game
What graphics settings do you play?
Full HD (1080p) [ 201 ] ** [50,5%]
Full HD + HDR [ 35 ] ** [8,79%]
4K [ 21 ] ** [5,28%]
4K + HDR [ 88 ] ** [22,11%]
FullHD + Super Sampling [ 26 ] ** [6,53%]
I do not play this game [ 27 ] ** [6,78%]
Total votes: 398

Rep: (3412)
Red Dead Redemption 2
third-person shooter, action adventure, western

Attached Image

Description:
Red Dead Redemption 2 - the second part of the action-adventure third-person Red Dead Redemption, which the unfolding events in the Wild West. The game is a kind of prehistory of the original Red Dead Redemption, and will talk in particular about the past of John Marston. Players will enjoy an incredibly crafted vast and living world in which NPC live their lives and respond to all actions of the player. For example, the random run-in with some people can develop into a real vendetta, especially when players are killed well-known character.

As in GTA V, in Red Dead Redemption 2 there is a multiplayer mode, on which developers make a serious bet. Players can explore a huge map with a wide variety of activities that can be performed. Among these activities are robberies, similar to those in GTA V, only in the setting of the Wild West.

Please avoid spoilers!

Released October 26, 2018.

Interactive Map
All about fishing
Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Players Club
  1. Dyuss
  2. d3stra
  3. Tonystar
  4. sever642
  5. pendragon749
  6. Hacker83
  7. rusts1
  8. G3_AnGold
  9. egormerk
  10. tatarin0099
  11. alexandr7733
  12. okiro89
  13. hadsman
  14. volF67KM
  15. alpha0Nick in psn alpha054a
  16. PavelBC2Nick in psn Pavel__rf
  17. Nightm @ re
  18. KaiLiveNick on Xbox Live RSSKaiL
  19. spm79Nickname in psn manvelov79
  20. Moby812nick in psn moby812
  21. Sir goodwinnickname in psn xX-_GoodWin-_Xx
  22. Invisible.omskNickname in PSN invisibleomsk
  23. GewurztraminerNickname in PSN Losyashka
  24. konnov_lnick in psn Swa_Klg
  25. KolianysNickname PSN - G000DW1NN
  26. Yamaoka
  27. Nightm @ reNick in psn Nightlord93
  28. wanted1981Nickname psn wanted19811
  29. tabakowNickname in PSN TabakowD
  30. chesterfoxPsn - Precursor777
  31. babaega
  32. ogtruepac
  33. p @ zitiff-vbgpsn koljasiik
  34. nikedj
  35. qredinickname in psn mr_qredi
  36. 4killUNickname in PSN ->kpakhotin
  37. Desirable007nickname PSN - Desirable
  38. MrKukuruzonickname PSN - MrKukuruzko
  39. ** GANOR **Nick Xbox live SkintSagot

Manual on the game
Score
Buy
W Buy
Trailer

Add to the club. Play fun together
Writing in LSDyuss

Post has been editedgodraxe - 17.12.19, 15:07
Reason for editing: Added to club

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone, today after the update again climbed error 0x50000006, before the ip changed by the provider on the static and it is gone, it is now to solve the problem? Who faced?

Rep: (272)
* Gewurztraminer , Sony PlayStation 4, Pro, Slim - Discussion Ask here better

Rep: (167)
There is a way to somehow simplify the fishing? Maybe some new bait to find? And zadolbalsya, the quest you need to one-legged guy to catch the legendary fish. And this is hell for a man who has not fished the entire game. Five minutes to fish out this fucking fish, and she just floats away from the boat, and unwinds the line breaks. I relax with a game a couple of hours, a pancake. Nerves already on the fishing is not enough. Or something I do not understand, or is it the wildest mission in the game.
Admission does not help with the raising of the left stick.

godraxe @ 28.10.18, 20:10*
So please be very strong fishing rod and fishing line

Where is it sold?

Post has been editedAlex93 - 31.03.19, 16:01

Rep: (75)
* Alex93, there is no easier or does not do, but there's just a matter of time, do not invest a lot of effort, I pulled it 5-7 minutes

Rep: (167)
In general finally got to the umpteenth attempt. I do not know by what miracle, but she began to peck almost at the boat and almost immediately run the screen saver. God, I would have it gladly otmutuzil in this boat. Infection, like I was burning. Hell, I do not even remember when I was so burned by video games. For over an hour I tried her out to fish. For over an hour I spent on the game for the sake of the country fish. I hate hate hate !!!!
I almost fell off his finger this folder to cheat.

Post has been editedAlex93 - 31.03.19, 16:18

Rep: (4)
* Alex93 , Catch the fish less than a minute, caught any fish much easier, I'm even a little surprised at the simplicity, probably lucky)

Post has been editedEveryDayHustle - 31.03.19, 17:20
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (75)
* EveryDayHustle,
I was like that with a horse in the mountains, all wrote that it is difficult to Pts I spent on the strength of 5 minutes :)

Rep: (4)
* sl3zin And the horse was pretty simple, but then on autopilot and his lawyers murdered in me, finally went there the second time and failed to lasso)))) obskakivaya collapsed cliff))) and did not zaparivatsya)

Rep: (10)
I took a fighting horse. Powerful KONYAKI. hundred health. Wolves, puma and panther is not afraid (of the saddle does not reset). Shoot him off the cliff with him does not fall again - alive chertyaka. And he kind of healthier others. Reliable general.

Rep: (22)
noddy @ 31.03.19, 10:42*
I took a fighting horse.

And what a war horse? What breed?

Rep: (10)
* kopeckiy , Here are deducted ...
The most common and cheapest breed riding - Tennessee Walkers, Kentucky Shortlers, Morgans, etc.
Draft horses to carts - Sheyrs, Suffolk, Belgian breed;
Peasant horse - Vormblad, Appaluzskie, American Paint. Very stable, but slow horses;
Horses racing - American standard, Nokota, Turubred. Poor health and stamina, but excellent speed and acceleration performance
"Martial" racers - Halbbred, Andalusian benefits. Good health and endurance indicators
Hybrid breed with balanced characteristics - Mustangs, Missouri Fox Trotter, Turkomans. Perfectly suited for personal use and for sale
Arabian breed - a separate category of horses. The best horse in the game and for the race, and for the chase, and for sale.

Rep: (503)
AlexNovaRus @ 15.03.19, 13:06*
Reached the finals a month later the game took at least 50-70

As an epilogue? Like? For me, as an epilogue, and the game itself was, in the end, I hugged the TV and drowning in tears, what a game! I liked the 2 and 3 of the head, when the world itself issleduesh. The rest can be, in my humble opinion, it would be easy to cut.

Rep: (72)
* Chief_Mate,
I have not played the first part, so do not quite understand why it is the epilogue of Marston, and indeed the epilogue boldly drawn to good DLS.
In the epilogue of the final mission of chic!
But the story of Arthur is still better because longer shows the best chapters ranging from 3-4.

Rep: (3)
Guys tell me a bug or not. There is no possibility to buy the newspaper. It was one such?

Rep: (159)
* NikZagVit,
So, at the moment all I bought. Come on / wait / see in other cities. As a result, in any case by the end of the epilogue will be able to buy everything.

Rep: (11)
I had no problems with either dressage or the fishing, that's just today caught the legendary fish from the veteran, the fish does not unwind losku, when it begins to drift, we must cease to turn the right stick, but reject it down, and the left pull against the movement of fish to harass her.

But from what I have really burned it on the mission with the trolley, I did not what a gold medal could not walk, I could not help it, in principle, to pass the trolley begins to pick up speed and then stopped, although I pressed the button as the It stated in the tooltip. Everything was very easy, I have to control settings, the delay in the click of a button (the last parameter) was the maximum, and that game responded to button it is necessary to hold longer than Arthur pushes the lever trolley down. In general, this delay cleaned and then passed from the first mission for gold.

And burnt by missions stream at the end of the fifth part, between which do not allow to survive, that is preventing them to pass on gold

* CottageCheese,
It is clear, but I have already passed syuzhetku, playing for John.

Post has been editedNikZagVit - 10.04.19, 07:54

* AlexNovaRus,
* Chief_Mate,
And I enjoyed it, I played in the first part, so everything is logical for me at all.
Well, to be honest, I envy you, because at the history of the play in the first part better after the second.

Rep: (1)
Comrades, please tell me, be sure whether the presence of live gold for playing rdr2 (story of the). I want to buy online until the sale, but confused description of the site
Attached Image

Rep: (193)
* Shlyapitokl , Only available online. Plot and can go without it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/10/20, 06:18