Optical resolution:1280x720Maximum video resolution: 1080p
Brightness 2400 Lumen
1500: 1 contrast ratio
Light source LED lamp; 30000 hours
Number of colors displayed 16.7K
Installation method Front, Table top
Image adjustment Software vertical and horizontal flipping; zoom
Trapezoid correction В± 45 В° vertically, manual trapezoid correction
The maximum image size is 150 inches (3.81 meters)
Projection distance 1.2 ~ 3.8meter
Aspect ratio Native ratio 16: 9, also supports 4: 3
Lens F = 126mm Manual Focus
Multimedia interfaces 1 * VGA, 1 * USB, 1 * SD, 1 * HDMI, 1 * Audio, 1 * AV
4О©2W speakers
Supported audio MP3, WMA, AAC
Supported video MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H264, RM, RMVB, MOV, MJPEG, VC1, DIVX, FLV
Supported photo JPEG, BMP, PNG
Menu Language Czech, English, Slovak, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovene, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Greek, Russian, Chinese

Package size 300 * 107 * 190mm
The size of the device is 218mm * 172mm * 88mm
Shipping weight About 1.2Kg
Weight of device About 1Kg

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 20.08.19, 16:05
Reason for editing: 202H1 (1) .rar

Rep: (67)
With the above stated trapezoid (digital) correction example if I take the basic version, you can place Proektor the ceiling at about the upper edge of the screen and adjust the picture and I will sharpen the corners takayazhe as if I placed a projector screen height center? I have now just gm60 and how all of these correction = blur) projector)).

Rep: (30)
* edvard76 ,
will lather

Rep: (7)
No correction in the LCD projector 1 is not allowed, unless you are willing to sacrifice quality.
It is necessary to set up the projector level (just under the level) and strictly centered on the screen.

Rep: (11)
Confirm only in the middle! Amendment allowed no more than 2-5 degrees, in which you can achieve a good field! Completely to zero to put the projector is of course possible and necessary, but this zamorochka at home is not always relevant and possible. well, except that with a tripod stand each time! I've put up a shelf sdelal.predvaritelno drilled holes in the wall, secured and still almost guessed. I had to lay a coin under the projector that would put the maximum to zero and of little trapeze adjusted minimum! Sharpness is good! I just have a projector 3 and they need correction in each individual case is different! But in general, the horizontal and vertical displacement should be minimized, and it's true! Well, for the amendment of 15-45 degrees, and out of the question! Keystone is the best solution to zero, the ideal screen and evenly exposed projector provided the optics itself does not bring their own adjustments or smears in the corners or in the center! But as practice shows, the use of projectors ideal 1LCD no! You need to play, display, and the result will be if not ideal but acceptable good!

Post has been editedYaros811 - 12.03.19, 20:58

About the firmware to WM! Eddie told to wait to the end of the month should be! Yesterday asked! My basic version is already in Ukraine, I think one of these days I get! Will watch!

Rep: (12)
Podolbit to them yet, so in the embedded player to make the switch audio tracks and subtitle support. I tried to Ali write to them, but I either did not understand, or pretended to be a fool.

You need a lot of Chinese people! Well at least the built-in player understands AC3 sound (Dolby Digital) to the WM and the projector's speakers stereo sound goes, this is a huge plus. Mainly on the projectors in this price range 5.1 sound does not understand at all, and through built-in USB Player only plays videos without sound. Well of course if the player would have been completed at 100% but it is probably not possible! (Sertifikatsiya.litsenziya) The Chinese do not have this! But for that thank you! Disadvantages now and then! That is to remove artifacts on HDMI !!! If a firmware fix me personally built-in player is not needed at all! HDMI and any TV box, the player and through it to the receiver, respectively, sound and cinema is ready! Is that the mobility, which is to take the projector here omnivorous built-in player is needed, that would not be dragged to the cables and other devices.

Post has been editedYaros811 - 15.03.19, 15:56

Rep: (0)
* wing99,
for the price of such a demand, it is you are impudent, sir)
I do not imagine who need an embedded player? if there shdmi and CAA

Posted 03/16/2019, 6:35:

* Yaros811,
you still do not come?)

Rep: (12)
And what would be a fuss with hdmi and attachment, if there is a built-in player of all-the two standard supported certain functions - selection of tracks and subtitles ... This socket need more for the console. and wire the excess, etc. If we have a player, why would it not modify a little bit?

To each his own!

* wing99 Why additional outlet? I shdmi Meir 20, connected to a computer and gastroit screens, that's you and your computer working, and the projector with all functions

I received today a basic version of the projector and can be compared now with the WM version! My expectations were not fully justified! In color rendering WM version of the better-oh! if not for the artifacts in the form of stripes! For there are no bands!
The base goes into the red and even red and purple and seen it well! I play with the settings and the hour could not be removed. Red is not displayed correctly! If you look gradients of red, he goes from red to purpurnyy.Eto must see! On the other gradient color good! The effect of her painted lips with lipstick (purple-violet.) All persons leaving red lips and natural shade! Icon OPERA is not red and purple! Scroll strip video on YOU Tube as well! In short crap! That's the pechalka! I wasting money on a second! It remains to wait for the firmware to WM version in hopes of a miracle! That the Chinese are too clever by half! This is my first impression! I can still play with the settings! But my eyes were stoned, I think a miracle will not happen! Something like almost managed to neutralize this effect but to no end! Brightness good but ....

Post has been editedYaros811 - 16.03.19, 23:07

Rep: (22)
* Yaros811 , It is sad. So it is necessary to batter the Chinese, that they are riveting firmware ... And the base to adjust the color, and WM-in order to remove the artifacts

* Yaros811 So that the Chinese all you eaten baldness, so he you and put a quality product)

Posted 03/17/2019, 6:27:

* Yaros811 , Can show the comparison?

Posted 17/03/2019, 6:30:

* Yaros811 By the way, show the difference between versions, ask him, maybe he will give you the firmware on the base. others shot the video here on the base, they have all the standards such as the

Damn, yesterday I ordered the basic version, and now I think to give something there, until it is sent. Lottery campaign with these projectors.

* Antonio198804 , For the first time did not think so bad it can also on the device color output ponastraivat

Posted 03/17/2019, 7:43:

* Petrovi4_37 And you can tell what you have and what firmware version brightness settings?

* Yaros811 ,
I wrote a month ago that the base is in the red all the floods - and in comparison with the M18 is clearly seen ... it probably other LEDs pose - firmware this blockage can hardly be correct

* SPARR0W So other people filmed on the basis of the same, they have all the rules, look for reviews on Alyx, namely those with the base, there is no blockage

The first time I read about it on the Muska, where identity is the base version has been and with flowers all okay.

* Antonio198804 ,
Well maybe in the new versions of this problem, I do not know, the fact is that

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 3:29