Optical resolution:1280x720Maximum video resolution: 1080p
Brightness 2400 Lumen
1500: 1 contrast ratio
Light source LED lamp; 30000 hours
Number of colors displayed 16.7K
Installation method Front, Table top
Image adjustment Software vertical and horizontal flipping; zoom
Trapezoid correction В± 45 В° vertically, manual trapezoid correction
The maximum image size is 150 inches (3.81 meters)
Projection distance 1.2 ~ 3.8meter
Aspect ratio Native ratio 16: 9, also supports 4: 3
Lens F = 126mm Manual Focus
Multimedia interfaces 1 * VGA, 1 * USB, 1 * SD, 1 * HDMI, 1 * Audio, 1 * AV
4О©2W speakers
Supported audio MP3, WMA, AAC
Supported video MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H264, RM, RMVB, MOV, MJPEG, VC1, DIVX, FLV
Supported photo JPEG, BMP, PNG
Menu Language Czech, English, Slovak, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovene, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Greek, Russian, Chinese

Package size 300 * 107 * 190mm
The size of the device is 218mm * 172mm * 88mm
Shipping weight About 1.2Kg
Weight of device About 1Kg

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 20.08.19, 16:05
Reason for editing: 202H1 (1) .rar

Rep: (30)
I have owned a subject for about a month - in general, for my money I think it’s not very bad, but there are also disadvantages:
my copy is slightly soaping the lower right corner (it is perpendicular to the screen, I turned the sharpness / trapezoid)
red color is oversaturated - it’s impossible to crush it with settings - I haven’t hooked it to my computer yet - I think maybe it’s possible to tweak the settings
I look from a distance of 4m - resolution / clarity is enough

Rep: (4)
SPARR0W @ 01/07/2019, 19:30*
I have owned a subject for about a month - in general, for my money I think it’s not very bad, but there are also disadvantages:
my copy is slightly soaping the lower right corner (it is perpendicular to the screen, I turned the sharpness / trapezoid)
red color is oversaturated - it’s impossible to crush it with settings - I haven’t hooked it to my computer yet - I think maybe it’s possible to tweak the settings
I look from a distance of 4m - resolution / clarity is enough

Maybe the engineering menu is what?

Maybe the engineering menu is what?

you should be interested in the seller - but I think that there is nothing of the kind ... and what do you want to see there?

Rep: (5)
Question, does the basic version with VGA support the AC3 codec? As I understood the version of WM (synchronization with a smartphone) supports AC3, it seems.
I want to take it as the first projector. In Russia, there is a basic one. WM from China. How is it coming from china? Long, by mail?

Post has been editedpashaemel - 09.01.19, 22:55

Rep: (3)
WM definitely supports AC3. But the built-in player is not very: you can’t switch the audio track, you can’t turn on the subtitles, the rewind is very slow. Synchronization with a smartphone is also such a function, if you play "heavy" videos, then sometimes the sound lags.
So it’s probably better to connect the prefix, then everything will be fine)
Tell me, who has a projector, what are your settings for contrast, brightness, etc.?

Post has been editedrmano - 10.01.19, 00:02

* rmano
I get it. Thank. The plans so far to drive through the railway. With railway as I understand, there are no problems? There is a TV set-top box, zifro dt2-m7, to kraynyak. There are hdmi and ac3 support. Later and get a tv box. So I think, take the base or wait for the wm version from China. I bow to wm, as more universal.

I did not connect the hard drive, but judging by the reviews, there were no problems. By the way, the second usb is just for 5V power. And the sound is quiet, you need external acoustics. Before that I had a gm60 projector, the sound was louder there, and the player was good, you could have a sound track, select subtitles, and still rewind good. But in this picture is better. Therefore, I see no reason to choose from two versions. Anyway, it’s better and more convenient to use with a TV box. Initially, when I bought, I did not know whether it would support ac3, so I ordered a TV box separately. Which they offer with the prefix, it is better not to order, now several have appeared on the new S905X2 processor.

Post has been editedrmano - 10.01.19, 10:39

I did not connect the hard drive, but judging by the reviews, there were no problems. By the way, the second usb is just for 5V power. And the sound is quiet, you need external acoustics. Before that I had a gm60 projector, the sound was louder there, and the player was good, you could have a sound track, select subtitles, and still rewind good. But in this picture is better. Therefore, I see no reason to choose from two versions. Anyway, it’s better and more convenient to use with a TV box. Initially, when I bought, I did not know whether it would support ac3, so I ordered a TV box separately. Which they offer with the prefix, it is better not to order, now several have appeared on the new S905X2 processor.

And does the WM-2 usb version exactly support AC3? And then on Ali, the buyer replied that he has 2-usb and does not support AC3. It can just take the base from Russia, and connect an external player. I’ve already broken my whole head. ))) :)

In addition. Perhaps AC3 is supported when smart is connected and decoded by smart. And through the railway, the native player can not decode AC3. Correct me the owners of the version of WM, if I'm wrong.

Post has been editedpashaemel - 10.01.19, 13:26

Rep: (12)
I have a WM version and directly from the HDD plugged into USB it plays both AC3 and even DTS. But the railway saw only 250GB. Terrabyte does not see.

wing99 @ 10.01.19, 14:45*
I have a WM version and directly from the HDD plugged into USB it plays both AC3 and even DTS. But the railway saw only 250GB. Terrabyte does not see.

Thank! I will order WM from China. Who knows what kind of shopping mall or mail goes in Russia, this device from China?

Paid WM version! Waiting from China. :)

Rep: (335)
Friend, but is there anyone from Samara? I want this projector (I choose between it and c80) as a gift to take. And look in advance. With me beer-fish: russian: or tea cake

* pashaemel, Precisely supported. I looked from the flash drive until the TV box came.

* pashaemel ,
the basic one does not support ac3 - I have one

sologuitarist88 ,
I read a review on Ali - they say the dude compared the subject with the C80 and the subject shows better ... and so an excellent projector, if you can’t run into a marriage with focus on the corners

Post has been editedSPARR0W - 10.01.19, 16:08

Rep: (63)
wing99 @ 01/10/2019, 13:45*

I confirm. But I connected a terabyte hard drive through 1 usb, there were no problems. Maybe your food wasn’t enough?

Rep: (1)
Please tell me if I can place it over the sofa without losing image quality, and at what height from the floor. The distance to the wall opposite 280cm. Or have to put on the table in front of the sofa?

* arkan_43, I have above the sofa, the distance to the screen is about this. Well, the height from the floor depends on your screen. At first I attached the screen, found the center, and then installed the bracket over the sofa. The projector must be placed exactly in the center of the screen.

Post has been editedrmano - 13.01.19, 01:53

Rep: (4)
* arkan_43, I have above the sofa, the distance to the screen is about this. Well, the height from the floor depends on your screen. At first I attached the screen, found the center, and then installed the bracket over the sofa. The projector must be placed exactly in the center of the screen.

The same distance, and what diagonal did you get?

* simetro , the screen is Redleaf Goldview wall (4: 3) 203 x 153 (SGM-4303) White Case. But, on the sides there is still free space somewhere around 10cm (100mm). My telly weighs on my wall, I attached a screen to the ceiling so that the telly closes. The screen is minimized.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedrmano - 13.01.19, 13:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 00:39