Optical resolution:1280x720Maximum video resolution: 1080p
Brightness 2400 Lumen
1500: 1 contrast ratio
Light source LED lamp; 30000 hours
Number of colors displayed 16.7K
Installation method Front, Table top
Image adjustment Software vertical and horizontal flipping; zoom
Trapezoid correction В± 45 В° vertically, manual trapezoid correction
The maximum image size is 150 inches (3.81 meters)
Projection distance 1.2 ~ 3.8meter
Aspect ratio Native ratio 16: 9, also supports 4: 3
Lens F = 126mm Manual Focus
Multimedia interfaces 1 * VGA, 1 * USB, 1 * SD, 1 * HDMI, 1 * Audio, 1 * AV
4О©2W speakers
Supported audio MP3, WMA, AAC
Supported video MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H264, RM, RMVB, MOV, MJPEG, VC1, DIVX, FLV
Supported photo JPEG, BMP, PNG
Menu Language Czech, English, Slovak, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovene, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Greek, Russian, Chinese

Package size 300 * 107 * 190mm
The size of the device is 218mm * 172mm * 88mm
Shipping weight About 1.2Kg
Weight of device About 1Kg

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 20.08.19, 16:05
Reason for editing: 202H1 (1) .rar

Rep: (23)
Good afternoon. I saw your review on the projector in the Muska. On the review of the projector like. Apparently, he's - ThundeaL T23K. Going to buy a projector is the entry-level, before it was not. I stopped on various reviews on AUN C80 (aka ThundeaL GP70 TD80 update), or on it. AUN and ThundeaL less at about 1500-2000 rubles, the characteristics are almost identical with it. Do you think that it is better to take? See'm in the country, a lot of space, the installation of the projector on the floor. On the screen is not yet decided.

Rep: (6)
I do not know exactly, but the seller has spare parts for this. I did not write in the review, but the post office, while the projector was carrying it, slammed it, broke the mirror, and the pieces of the mirror slashed the matrix cable.
I wrote it to the seller, and he sent both the matrix and the mirror from China. while they were driving, I was able to fix the train, soldered the wires to the cut tracks, now I have two matrices.
And in general, sold adequate and sociable.

Zep666 @ 10.10.18, 18:03*
I do not know exactly, but the seller has spare parts for this. I did not write in the review, but the post office, while the projector was carrying it, slammed it, broke the mirror, and the pieces of the mirror slashed the matrix cable.
I wrote it to the seller, and he sent both the matrix and the mirror from China. while they were driving, I was able to fix the train, soldered the wires to the cut tracks, now I have two matrices.
And in general, sold adequate and sociable.

As a result, ordered this projector. RF delivery, yesterday received. While mastering. To check it, I looked at the image on the wallpaper (I will make the screen later, from banner material). Impressions are not yet clear. Brightness seems to be enough, but it seemed that there is no sharpness. Perhaps the normal screen will solve everything.

Rep: (6)
There is sharpness, the main thing is to position the projector exactly opposite the center of the screen. if it is above or below, and the image is adjusted by a keystone, then there will be no sharpness in the part of the image.
This is a common misfortune of all LCD projectors.
The screen can be bought from the Chinese, it is possible to buy a tuplyur curtain in Ikea.

Post has been editedzep666 - 13.10.18, 20:06

Rep: (0)
Moris rocis @ 10.10.18, 10:02*
As a result, ordered this projector. RF delivery, yesterday received. While mastering. To check it, I looked at the image on the wallpaper (I will make the screen later, from banner material). Impressions are not yet clear. Brightness seems to be enough, but it seemed that there is no sharpness. Perhaps the normal screen will solve everything.

Good day! Did you manage to adjust the sharpness as a result?
Is it uniform or does it still have some blur?
And as far as it is striking or in the movies this blur is invisible?
I'm just trying to choose the first projector in my life, too, and unfortunately, I am only drawing to the initial level
What is the noise level? Acceptable or noticeable / annoying?

Maxsmnv @ 10/23/18 11:26*
Good day! Did you manage to adjust the sharpness as a result?
Is it uniform or does it still have some blur?

Good afternoon. Yes, the sharpness set up. I set on a tripod exactly in the center of the screen, any significant blurring or distortion at the edges do not watch. When watching movies or cartoons on this is not exactly aktsentiruesh attention. Now I use the screen (banner material) about 120 inches diagonal. Noise is, not to say that a small (louder than the fans in the computer case). If the sound comes from the built-in speakers, the cooling noise audible. But when viewed from the speakers connected, the noise is not audible. Plus, you can look in the headphones. This is my first projector chose it after review at Muska. For the price I think its a good option. Movies, if they downloaded in good quality (at least BD-rip), look cool. But we must understand that the projection technology is the most simple, stars from the sky is not enough. I think this technology this projector fulfills 100%. If you take a different technology, it is more money ... Who is Ali this projector you can buy even cheaper than I took. Who should minus 6450 and cashback.

Rep: (1)
Came to me this device the other day. I will not paint much, because it’s better not to write everything early in the reviews, I’ll write only what I didn’t see in the reviews, maybe someone will benefit.
There are two versions of this projector on Ali, the difference in price is about 10-15 dollars. One with a VGA input, the other with two USB ports.
When I bought myself a projector available was only the version with two usb ports, I had to take her. When unpacking the projector, it became clear that for usb port to connect mobile phone / tablet (ios / android). To do this, connect to the projector, usb phone data cable, select the right-click menu to the source, there select the menu item (one that is not hdmi, sorry, can not remember the name right now :)), then on the projector connection guidance will be phone. For ios just need to connect the phone and tap on the "Trust this device on the screen; for android bit differently: the phone settings must be allowed to debug mode usb, to install an application from the Market (the name is, in the projector's screen instructions), and then follow prompts in the app. I honestly do not expect this from a relatively inexpensive projector.
If there was a miracast built-in, albeit a little more expensive, it would be really cool.

Rep: (99)
* swapper ,
So, buy an HDMI dongle (~ $ 15), is on the forum, and you will be happy! : kindness:
And the question is, how is it in brightness, is it necessary to darken very much?

Rep: (8)
I wonder what is the fundamental difference between this projector and, for example,C80 / C80UP Projector / C80 / C80UP Projector [Android] [Other]. I think to take something with a resolution of 1280x720 without an android. There are reviews on the Touyinger T4 mini, but more expensive.

fishchel @ 9.11.18, 20:45*
Touyinger T4 mini has reviews, but more expensive.

I also chose between these models and chose the T4 mini. Tomorrow it can be pre-ordered with delivery from Russia for $ 87. On C80, many complain about uneven brightness (brighter in the center) and soap around the edges.

I bought this device today, right away, when viewing black backgrounds, bright bright white anomalies were highlighted on the projection screen.
I would like to know what it can be, is it normal or is it a marriage. Is it worth while to exchange.
Fotik does not take pictures from the screen in the dark;
Picture

https: // hostingkartino ... 5eba6404232da9b53b2234

Picture

https: // hostingkartino ... 472b3f8edcef79a41f209d

D326 @ 11/15/18, 21:32*
what could it be,
Dust. It is necessary to clean ...

It turned out who connect to the phone?

No problem, the first time. I downloaded the phone EZCast, turned on USB debugging

Rep: (12)
The Asus Nexux 7 (2013) tablet connected without a tambourine (almost). Phone Xaomi Redmi Note 2 connected only through the application EZCast.
Ipad Air also connected immediately and without a tambourine.

The other day this unit came. This is my first experience of communicating with projectors in principle. When viewing, I get the feeling that I am watching a camrip. I wonder if this is all T4 owners or not. I have a version with two USB ports. The thing that you don’t like about it is that you have to quit playing something in the menu in order to twist the image settings. Because of this, any changes in the picture are not clear at all.

Attached images
Attached Image

spoilt30 @ 11.27.18, 18:05*
have to quit playing something in the menu

My version of "T4 mini basic" has nowhere to go. I don’t need a settings menu superimposed on the image and all the changes are perfectly visible ...

Rep: (63)
* nosovkolia
What version of firmware? A device with a VGA input? If so, does it support connecting a smartphone via cable?

I join the last question. I can not connect the smartphone Xiaomi mi5.version with vga input

Judging by the answer of Eddie in the basic version, the connection of the smartphone is not implemented.

Hi, friend,
You can buy it, you can’t know it.
Best Regards,
cherry

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 7:33