ZTE Nubia Red Magic - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (227)
DiscussionZTE Nubia Red Magic
PictureZTE Nubia Red Magic, nx609j
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
General
Manufacturer: ZTE
Model: Nubia Red Magic
Year of release: 2018
Operating system: Android 8.1, Android 9.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 3800

Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 74.9 x 158.1 x 9.5
Weight (g): 185

CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
Clock frequency (MHz): 2 350

Memory
Operating memory (MB): 6144/8192
Built-in memory (GB): 64/128

Communications
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 5.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other: 2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS, Supports 2 SIM cards

Multimedia
Screen Size: 6.0 "
Screen resolution (px): 2160 x 1080
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 540
Camera rear (MP): 24
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 8
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: Fingerprint Scanner

Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Connectors: Type-C, USB Host / OTG

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Recovery
For firmware recoverybootloader must be unlocked! The recovery itself is stitched through Fastboot, with the command:
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
TeamWin - TWRP Recovery
Firmware
Search for updates and new firmware on
AndroidFileHost.com

Android 8.1

Gaming smartphone Nubia Red Magic costs only $ 399
Best price for 8/128 GB model

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMad_Johnny - 16.04.19, 22:12

Rep: (2)
* corsair15rus He asked about red magic mars

Posted 03/03/2019, 18:36:

* wwwama99 , I tried to run an antitude through the launcher, there is no difference. The sound is good that from the speaker, that from the headphones, only the speaker is one and sometimes you just press it with your hand and you can not hear anything, the color rendition is like in all ips smartphones, nothing new, the network catches well, better than on my rare note 6 pro

Post has been editedNeolis - 03.03.19, 18:36

Rep: (0)
* Neolis ,
Ops sorry then, I thought for the usual

* Neolis ,
Please tell me how things are in the body with notifications, if you missed the call or received a message, you can somehow find out if you do not turn on the display, can the LED at the back light up or something else?

* nevsski , The screen turns on for a few seconds and after fading it turns green.

Rep: (6)
According to 9 ke, g play could not start ie altogether

There is no need to wait for further updates on the usual ed, so I understand?))) Right now everything will go under Mars? :)

Rep: (1)
There is no need to wait for further updates on the usual ed, so I understand?))) Right now everything will go under Mars? :)

Now testing android 9.0 is underway. Anyone interested can try V3.09 CN, I don’t know for sure about Russian, but it seems to be there.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Not mine

Rep: (6)
I will repeat on 9-ke, if you are not ready for problems with installation and google - do not mess.

Rep: (27)
Finally came the mars. Impressions: the firmware is very raw and very similar to the bare android. The main problem: the backlight does not turn on. From the word in any way.

Number69
This is an update through the phone. Update from Disk. And how can you return to the European firmware in the same way?
Say please if the phone is originally for the China version, it does not even press the button | SYSTEM UPDATE? How can I install this update?

Rep: (1)
* vit3 Can marriage? I wrote to the seller?

I bought a portable video capture card from Avermedia because I decided to move it from Mars, as a result, during the connection I realized that nothing was working, I found out from support and they said that at the moment there is no possibility to connect via HDMI but they are working on it ...

Rep: (27)
I solved the problem by flashing it. Here is the link where I took the firmware:https: //global.redmagi...-download-instructions
Firmware Version 2.03

* vit3 ,
And the firmware of Mars on the usual red, will it work? :)

* corsair15rus There is a firmware on the site for red magic

* Neolis ,
Precisely redmagic OS? With a working playmarket?

* corsair15rus Yes, the global version

* Neolis ,
Something I did not find (((if not difficult, please skip the link

* corsair15rus , https://redmagic.gg/bl…ic-update-instructions

* Neolis ,
Thank you very much :) is this an interface like the Chinese version? Or a pseudo-android, as when buying with globalku? :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 18:49