ZTE Nubia Red Magic - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (227)
DiscussionZTE Nubia Red Magic
PictureZTE Nubia Red Magic, nx609j
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
General
Manufacturer: ZTE
Model: Nubia Red Magic
Year of release: 2018
Operating system: Android 8.1, Android 9.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 3800

Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 74.9 x 158.1 x 9.5
Weight (g): 185

CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
Clock frequency (MHz): 2 350

Memory
Operating memory (MB): 6144/8192
Built-in memory (GB): 64/128

Communications
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 5.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other: 2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS, Supports 2 SIM cards

Multimedia
Screen Size: 6.0 "
Screen resolution (px): 2160 x 1080
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 540
Camera rear (MP): 24
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 8
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: Fingerprint Scanner

Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Connectors: Type-C, USB Host / OTG

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Recovery
For firmware recoverybootloader must be unlocked! The recovery itself is stitched through Fastboot, with the command:
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
TeamWin - TWRP Recovery
Firmware
Search for updates and new firmware on
AndroidFileHost.com

Android 8.1

Gaming smartphone Nubia Red Magic costs only $ 399
Best price for 8/128 GB model

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMad_Johnny - 16.04.19, 22:12

Rep: (24)
* only_favourite
What does option mean? Camouflage is the color of the case, which comes only in the Chinese version 8/128, which were released in limited quantities.

Rep: (0)
[What does option mean? Camouflage is the color of the case, which comes only in the Chinese version 8/128, which were released in limited quantities.]

Not all phones with 8/128 go camouflage, even Chinese.

* only_favourite
Of course not at all. There are three colors: red, black and camouflage.

* In_Memory,
I bought, there were only 2 colors. Red and graphite. A camouflage cost $ 25

* only_favourite
What did you buy? Globalku? There is a camouflage sticker, maybe about it? The very same camouflage body appeared later, as a separate version of the smartphone. If you take a new smart MARS, then it is in camouflage only the top version with 10GB RAM and 256GB of memory.

* In_Memory,
The euro site has vinyl, like bucks for 15, and I'm talking about paint. The first 100 or 1000 buyers received coloring such

Posted 12/26/2018 at 20:51:

* In_Memory,
Speaking of birds, do you also have Red Magic? What is the axis?

* only_favourite
May be. Now the camouflage version can be easily purchased on Ali.)

Rep: (1)
* In_Memory , I would not say that the price for 835 snap in 28k, when after three or four months will be released 855 is "no problem")

* Arhkam_asylum
Price is a deal. If I could go to the store in my city and buy this device in camouflage and globalka for 28k, I would take it without hesitation. Not everyone needs a super powerful processor :) Moreover, when the 855 is finally released, this one will become even cheaper.

Guys, I got this miracle, but damn, such a poor launcher, minimum settings (((what would you recommend to replace?

Installed CM Launcher, while everything suits.

* Number69 ,
Is it possible to link to the apk? :) or set to play market? :)

Number69 @ 12.22.18, 21:50*
Official international firmware V1.12 with August patch

пїЅ#

Hello, the Chinese version is suitable, no one tried?

Rep: (6)
Hello, the Chinese version is suitable, no one tried?

On a flash drive, native recovery, wipe, flash. cry over 112 (sad it is, from the pluses of GP and the assignment of default apps) and in the same way return to Chinese

* corsair15rus,

There is everything on the forum:Click

* runaev.renat,

I have installed, installed on Chinese, there is a pure android. I installed according to the instructions, while everything suits.

* Number69 ,
Thank you ... there is a difference, from which link to download?) I am new to this business, I don’t know what’s what)

* corsair15rus,

* Number69 ,
Thank)

Number69 You mean, installation through a computer? not through the phone itself

Post has been editedrunaev.renat - 12.01.19, 10:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 05:15