HP Gaming Pavilion 15-CX0026UR | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 '' | i5-8250U | 8Gb | GTX1050 2

Rep: (34)
HP Gaming Pavilion 15-CX0026UR
Windows 10 Home | 15.6 '' | i5-8250U | 8Gb | GTX1050 2 GB

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
A gaming laptop, suitable to some extent for developers, the laptop keyboard is quite soft and silent, does not bend or stick.
Despite the powerful filling, its autonomy reaches more than 10 hours ...
The only significant drawback is the TN matrix.

The body is almost impossible to bend anywhere, very durable.
The cooling is good enough, in the browser / document mode the fan occasionally accelerates, and is quieter than many analogs.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
CPU i5-8250U 1.6-3.2GHz (4 cores, 8 threads)
RAM 8Gb DDR4 2400MHz (2 * 4Gb), upgrade to 32
Video card GeForce GTX1050 2GB
Display 15.6 '' 1920 * 1080 TN
Storage device 7200 1Tb HDD + m.2 nvme 128gb ssd

Useful information
The eDP matrix has a connector (quite interchangeable), there are a lot of IPS analogues with FullHD in the SLIM version, I will check it soon and unsubscribe, the issue price is about 4000 + - to replace the matrix, the matrix changes without a single screwdriver,article about this.

You can put both nvme and SATA SSD in the M.2 connector.

BIOS also supports regular legacy boot

Links and Resources

IPS matrix
B156HAN02.1 - the cost is about 4 thousand, but the matrix is ​​not particularly brighter and also 6 bits in color, but the colors stop floating, the viewing angles are very wide

Topics Curator:Indeferend

Post has been editedIndeferend - 11.12.18, 11:41
Reason for editing: Corrected title

Rep: (0)
bubept @ 24.01.19, 11:30*
Good to all.
People, check out such a thing - the matrix of the matrix relative to the case, in the closed state, moves very much left and right?

I have a HP 15-cx0027ur and the same thing, especially noticeable when you wipe the lid closed

Rep: (10)
* bubept Also there is a move to 1-3mm

Rep: (10)
Advise what better to put the RAM / add? (8 Now, you have 16) he could not make out but as I understand there are 2 strips of 4.
And Kaka 'thermal grease' to buy?
Have not worked Comp)
model cx0030ur
Thanks to all

Rep: (1)
As far as I know, there are two slots. One soldered (8GB) a second free. But better make yourself may depend on the model.

Rep: (2)
hatriker @ 1.02.19, 20:21*
As far as I know, there are two slots. One soldered (8GB) a second free. But better make yourself may depend on the model.

And how to understand that one soldered onto 8GB? Those. Two of 16ne paste?
I cx0058wm

Rep: (3)
* Pavel90x , * hatriker ,
The 30 model motherboard as 26. 1 1.
Besides vidyuhi, as I recall.
There are no empty seats modules.
Need modules ddr4 2400mgts.
It is better to take the Samsung. They just fit.

* farchik I will answer in the mare. However, I want to remind you that Google-a great tool.

Rep: (2)
bubept @ 05.12.18, 15:24*
Good day, Comrades!
Recently became the owner of this miracle.
I can be contacted for any hardware issues - I am an authorized HP engineer.

For a hat:
1. full characteristics of the device -https: //support.hp.com...320/document/c06070212
2. reference to the driver -https: //support.hp.com...0284020/model/23045320
3. A little later I’ll upload the OS recovery disk to our exchanger for our device.

Regarding the replacement matrix:
The article is normal. BUT, you need to add the info from its end at the very beginning - disconnecting the battery is mandatory! even in the off state there is a chance to kill the MP when disconnecting \ connecting the matrix.
I want to make a clarification for those who purchase the device and want to replace the matrix with ips, but are afraid to lose GO. The warranty is modular. Change - GO will continue for everything except the matrix.

Well, I have a different model, I bought a laptop HP PAVILION Gaming 15-cx0041ur
Already compared, percent, vidyaha, chipset, BIOS but almost the same.
The first time when everything is set, tin basked, near the top of the matrix as a pancake iron Spahr I was shocked.
I made in the video, and oh to 20t% -gradusov lower the temperature.
But with the FPS was no problem, almost all the games on high play without problems.
One can see exactly what some engineers in the company namutili not powered, it can be released in BIOSe Fix.
Fix it.
Can you write them as they engineer you will be heard and all the correct nutrition?

Post has been editedGaus110 - 11.02.19, 15:21

* Gaus110 , I did not understand from your post.
In what form? What did?

Rep: (18)
So what was on the video? The name is? Or links?

Please tell me how to solve the two problems
1. In most games, when moving the camera flicker horizontal stripes, vertical sync corrected. but drops sharply fps, what has caused all?
2. Very loud noise began Left fan and not just a noise, and if touches for which he is examined, his dull eyes did not see anything, not whisking
Nout bought a month ago

* Junk56 , About the performance is difficult to say, it is probably necessary to lower the graphics quality settings.
For fan - Carry in SC. Change. Not by chance from St. Petersburg?

Rep: (1027)
Junk56 @ 20.02.19, 0:28*
In most games,
case you are not toys on an integrated map figashat? Climb into Nvidea settings and put each toy is forced high-profile graphics. All tests should be powered by the network to produce. From battery hard throttling power and quality of the game will not be.

Post has been editedelektrikons - 21.02.19, 09:25

* bubept No Orenburg

* bubept endured in SC, where his aunt said retsepshene leave the laptop and check within 45 days of call, I said, well, what the problem is you do not need to say? She said that the master will find everything myself))) laptop I have not left, the way the turbine is a hell of a sound issue has ceased, but still runs a bit louder than before

Hello. Tell me please, I want to put a SSD drive. Called at HP, said there is lot number of discs that fit to noutu. As these numbers to find the SSD? Where can I search for? These batch number on the SSD written themselves?

* Armeec_25 , A SSD? M2 or instead of hard?

* bubept , That I want to add the SSD, rather than replace the HDD.

* Armeec_25 , Um .... This model is 128GB SSD m2.
Maybe another laptop?

* bubept I have 27 model, rather than 26) thought that they are identical) and is not)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 15:27