Philips Xenium E560 - Discussion

Rep: (38)
Philips Xenium E560 - Discussion

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
The Philips E560 has been in standby mode for 73 days, so you’ll always be in touch even on long journeys. Thanks to the universal metal chassis with CNC type CNC, metal frame, navigation button and IPS display, the E560 is the choice of those who value high quality.

Key features

Always in touch
в—ѕUp to 73 days standby time
в—ѕUp to 39 hours talk time
в—ѕTwo SIM cards for 2 groups of contacts

Superior Design and Performance
в—ѕ Superb classic design with metal trim
в—ѕ2.4 "QVGA IPS display for vivid and rich images

Additional features
в—ѕ Listen to music via Bluetooth
в—ѕActive noise reduction for high-quality communication
Device characteristics
Screen - 2.4 d, Display - TFT IPS, Resolution - 240 x 320, Weight - 138 g, Camera - 2 megapixels, Battery - 3100 mA'h, Two SIM, Bluetooth, Colors - 262 thousand, MicroSD support up to 32 GB

Main characteristics
Battery capacity:
3100 mAh
Screen diagonal:
2.4 ″
SIM card:
SIM
Number of SIM cards:
2 SIM cards
3G / 4G support:
no no
Phone book:
1000 contacts

Network functions
GPRS (reception + transmission):
Class 12, Class B
GSM frequency:
900, 1800, 1900, 850 MHz
MMS (multimedia messaging), SMS (short message service), Multicast SMS, Combined SMS (long SMS)
Services:
WAP 2.0
Voice codec:
FR / EFR / AMR / HR

Dimensions and warranty
Warranty:
1 year international warranty
Antenna:
Built
Form Factor:
Monoblock
Tube dimensions:
126.2 x 52 x 15.9 mm
Weight:
138.5 g
Colour:
The black

Image / Display
Main display resolution:
240 x 320 pixels
Main display colors:
262 000
Main display technology:
TFT IPS

Taking photos
Camera:
2 Mp
Camera:
Built
Flash:
Built
Image File Format:
Jpeg
Image quality:
Normal, Good, High

Reproduction of photos
Image compression format:
Jpeg
Rotation:
in increments of 90 degrees

Video capture
Video format:
3GP

Video playback
Compression formats:
3GP
Frame rate per second:
15, 30

Videotape
Compression formats:
3GP

Audio recording
Dictaphone:
Yes, AMR Technology

Audio reproduction
Supported Audio Formats:
AAC, Midi, MP3, WAV, WMA, AMR Technology

Sound
Calls:
Call AMR, Call MP3, Polyphony (64 tones)

Media carriers
Types of memory cards:
Micro SD, up to 32 GB
Memory Card Slot:
Separate
Memory Management:
Memory status

Comfort
Control buttons:
4-way navigation and input button, Side keys, Function keys
Call Distribution:
Talk time, Call waiting, Caller ID, Mute, Call divert, Received calls, Missed calls, Call hold, Emergency call
Hours / version:
Digital
The convenience of use:
Hot keys, Keypad lock, Vibro mode, Graphical user interface, Customizable buttons, Handsfree mode, With two SIM cards
Games and apps:
Alarm Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Stopwatch
User Interface Language:
English, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
Personal / user settings:
Screensaver, Ringtones
Enter text:
Predictive text input
Vibrating alert:
Yes
Volume adjustment:
Yes
FM radio:
Yes

Connections
Bluetooth:
Yes
Wireless connection:
Bluetooth
Bluetooth profiles:
A2DP
Headset:
Through 3.5 mm jack
Serial connections:
USB to MicroUSB cable

Accessories
Included accessories:
Battery, Charger, User Manual, USB Data Cable, Handset,

Nutrition
Battery Type:
Lithium ion
Standby time:
Up to 73 days
Talk time:
Up to 39 hours

Country of Origin:
China

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Rep: (11)
* Com3diant , Access to the Internet on 2g present. About the opera I can not say anything, unnecessarily. I do not remember whether she was standing, then I filled it myself.

Rep: (4)
Opera Mini has out of the box. Version xs what and where to look.

Rep: (8)
Version 4.4 ...

Rep: (0)
= Sergey48 = @ 07.10.2018, 00:15*
fgr9: thank_you: No, it does not help, decreases, but does not increase o.O

How did you decide?

Posted on 15/03/2019, 21:31:

Button does not work volume +
Volume minus bad but kontachit through time, really covered his trail, he is not killed?
What do I do not know where to look for parts too xs

Rep: (50)
azalin1 @ 16.03.19, 1:26*
Button does not work volume +
Yes, there is a problem ... The side volume buttons - not the quality of ale.
Also some almost covered with a copper basin. With difficulty I adjust the sound of the earpiece. Now all I'm afraid to touch them. Well, at least the sound player, etc. can be adjusted via the * / #, but it would all pipe.
Maybe someone knows the parameters (if any), the engineering menu, where you can adjust the volume of "phrase"?
Thank!

When the phone is on the back cover of the ringer volume is strongly damped. Problem was solved very simply. Under the hood is removed the square gum, which is around the speaker. After this part of the sound began to appear across the bottom end. Treble still blanked, but the volume has increased considerably.

* hamta,
can be a speaker in the center of three-dimensional sticker glue, it will raise phone
Attached Image

Rep: (50)
fgr9 @ 19.03.19, 22:40*
can be a speaker in the center of three-dimensional sticker glue, it will raise phone
No, not the coat ... and may be louder, but will also be hemorrhagic. I enjoyed it so much more. The golden mean something.
Even I gave (plyusanul) turniphamta for the tip.

Rep: (1)
savagemessiahzine.comNo longer tot.Obsuzhdayut standard phone settings, where "you" roll, ritorika.Ushol 5 years more.
Pepsi generation greetings from shtribanov.

* gal20202,
we are very pleased that after such a long time, you just visited our theme))

Glass on the screen is nice, but too collects all dirt and fingerprints, and the sun made it. Much more than plastic. I think film paste, Sales is not found. I want to try to cut off a large smartphone. Somebody pasted film? And that is already wiping zadolbalo. not too much of it turns out to wipe the stomach, because the glass is slightly recessed.

Rep: (266)
Yet audibility interlocutor is poor, there is no normal definition, muffled, as if the interlocutor speaks through cheesecloth thick. Already various recipes here tried, but somehow especially does not change anything. I call from your Smart and much enjoyed the precision and clarity of the phone call voice. Ah, if it is not ...

* basil.snow, and the recorded conversation is also deaf? This is to ensure that the hearing may be to blame for the speaker, recording goes through another speaker, can be compared.
I clearly heard all the interlocutors, better even than the iPhone. If only interlocutor very poor microphone then muffled.

hamta @ 23.03.19, 17:43*
and the recorded conversation is also deaf?
Yes, as a muffled sound, as in a conversation. ((

basil.snow @ 23.03.19, 19:21*
Yes, as a muffled sound, as in a conversation. ((

Maybe the sound perception of each of their own, no longer see any reason, unless of course we have the same settings.
People change Speech enhancement settings and removes the cask sound, though on other phones but also on the MTK. But nowhere described which parameter is responsible for what, a lot of them out there. Stupidly find where the other values, probably pulled out of other phones, insert instead of their all.

hamta @ 23.03.19, 18:57*
Maybe the perception of sound at everyone
on a smart everything is fine ... Well, let's dig. Still more comfortable than a smartphone, in the work.

Guys, the player does not do anything? Playlists there or separate folder to play ... And then all of the music in one list goes.

* basil.snow, But with the player everything is bad, but the sound ... Nothing to do search is not, in general, nothing. Even autorecord that would listen, you have to manually each time in the player list to add. Auto-update list only works with My Music folder. You can of course go directly to a different folder, and listen to, but there's no rewind or pause is not, well at least the volume can be adjusted: lol:

hamta @ 23.03.19, 21:35*
Even autorecord that would listen, you have to manually each time in the player list to add.
what for? Listen directly from the file manager.

basil.snow @ 23.03.19, 22:53*
what for? Listen directly from the file manager.

It is not convenient, fast is not there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 2:51