Philips Xenium E560 - Discussion

Rep: (38)
Philips Xenium E560 - Discussion

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
The Philips E560 has been in standby mode for 73 days, so you’ll always be in touch even on long journeys. Thanks to the universal metal chassis with CNC type CNC, metal frame, navigation button and IPS display, the E560 is the choice of those who value high quality.

Key features

Always in touch
в—ѕUp to 73 days standby time
в—ѕUp to 39 hours talk time
в—ѕTwo SIM cards for 2 groups of contacts

Superior Design and Performance
в—ѕ Superb classic design with metal trim
в—ѕ2.4 "QVGA IPS display for vivid and rich images

Additional features
в—ѕ Listen to music via Bluetooth
в—ѕActive noise reduction for high-quality communication
Device characteristics
Screen - 2.4 d, Display - TFT IPS, Resolution - 240 x 320, Weight - 138 g, Camera - 2 megapixels, Battery - 3100 mA'h, Two SIM, Bluetooth, Colors - 262 thousand, MicroSD support up to 32 GB

Main characteristics
Battery capacity:
3100 mAh
Screen diagonal:
2.4 ″
SIM card:
SIM
Number of SIM cards:
2 SIM cards
3G / 4G support:
no no
Phone book:
1000 contacts

Network functions
GPRS (reception + transmission):
Class 12, Class B
GSM frequency:
900, 1800, 1900, 850 MHz
MMS (multimedia messaging), SMS (short message service), Multicast SMS, Combined SMS (long SMS)
Services:
WAP 2.0
Voice codec:
FR / EFR / AMR / HR

Dimensions and warranty
Warranty:
1 year international warranty
Antenna:
Built
Form Factor:
Monoblock
Tube dimensions:
126.2 x 52 x 15.9 mm
Weight:
138.5 g
Colour:
The black

Image / Display
Main display resolution:
240 x 320 pixels
Main display colors:
262 000
Main display technology:
TFT IPS

Taking photos
Camera:
2 Mp
Camera:
Built
Flash:
Built
Image File Format:
Jpeg
Image quality:
Normal, Good, High

Reproduction of photos
Image compression format:
Jpeg
Rotation:
in increments of 90 degrees

Video capture
Video format:
3GP

Video playback
Compression formats:
3GP
Frame rate per second:
15, 30

Videotape
Compression formats:
3GP

Audio recording
Dictaphone:
Yes, AMR Technology

Audio reproduction
Supported Audio Formats:
AAC, Midi, MP3, WAV, WMA, AMR Technology

Sound
Calls:
Call AMR, Call MP3, Polyphony (64 tones)

Media carriers
Types of memory cards:
Micro SD, up to 32 GB
Memory Card Slot:
Separate
Memory Management:
Memory status

Comfort
Control buttons:
4-way navigation and input button, Side keys, Function keys
Call Distribution:
Talk time, Call waiting, Caller ID, Mute, Call divert, Received calls, Missed calls, Call hold, Emergency call
Hours / version:
Digital
The convenience of use:
Hot keys, Keypad lock, Vibro mode, Graphical user interface, Customizable buttons, Handsfree mode, With two SIM cards
Games and apps:
Alarm Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Stopwatch
User Interface Language:
English, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
Personal / user settings:
Screensaver, Ringtones
Enter text:
Predictive text input
Vibrating alert:
Yes
Volume adjustment:
Yes
FM radio:
Yes

Connections
Bluetooth:
Yes
Wireless connection:
Bluetooth
Bluetooth profiles:
A2DP
Headset:
Through 3.5 mm jack
Serial connections:
USB to MicroUSB cable

Accessories
Included accessories:
Battery, Charger, User Manual, USB Data Cable, Handset,

Nutrition
Battery Type:
Lithium ion
Standby time:
Up to 73 days
Talk time:
Up to 39 hours

Country of Origin:
China

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

User's manualAttached filecte560bk_00_dfu_rus.pdf(1.28 MB)

BrochureAttached filecte560bk_00_pss_rusru.pdf(680.95 KB)

Post has been editedfgr9 - 29.09.18, 21:01

In order to set a personal melody, create folders in the phone’s memory or on the memory card:
Alarms (Alarm)
Ringtones.
Put your melodies there and they will appear when you select. It’s better to place melodies in the phone’s memory, because when you remove the SD-Card, the melody settings may be lost. You must set the melody in the Menu - Settings - Profiles - General - Ringtone section.
P.S. set a personal melody on SMS -can't

Posted on 09/29/2018, 20:47:

Transfer contacts to your phone:
https: //ptith.wordpres...D-philips-xenium-e560/

Post has been editedfgr9 - 29.09.18, 21:08

To prevent the audio player from mixing tracks, when adding an entire folder to the playlist, you must fill in the mp3 tag with the track number in all files in the folder (for example: 01/20, 02/20, etc., version ID3v2, Unicode encoding) . Then transfer these files from the computer to the SD card.

P.S. For quick editing, you can use, for example: TagScanner.

We remove ECHO in conversational dynamics:

By dialing * # 3646633 # we go to the engineering menu.
Next, go to Audio - Normal Mode - Side tone.
There we reduce the set parameter to zero and save the change when exiting.

Setting the display uniformity of the battery charge

* # 3646633 # - device - set defaul level - battery - (change parameters) lev10 9999999 - lev9 9999999 - lev8 4020000 - lev7 3920000 -
lev6 3820000 - lev5 3720000 - lev4 3520000 - lev3 3400000 - lev2 3350000 - lev1 3300000
Do not forget to save the changes upon exit

ATTENTION !!! Strongly NOT I recommend that you change any other parameters in the engineering menu,
if you do not have certain technical knowledge, in order to avoidBreakdowns your phone !!!

Post has been editedfgr9 - 05.10.18, 13:06

Rep: (0)
Hello! I bought this phone in January of this year, everything suits me, but a couple of months ago the volume level in the conversational dynamics began to decrease, now I can hardly hear it at all! What could be? I think that the speaker may have become dusty, as the sound gradually faded away .....

* = Sergey48 =, on the side of the phone there are volume up / down buttons, during a conversation press the top button, thereby increasing the volume in the speaker

fgr9: thank_you: No, it does not help, decreases, but does not increase o.O

Rep: (1)
The minus of the phone is that it is unlocked by pressing only one button (*).
It’s always in my pocket or in a backpack that it unlocks itself and then dials any numbers.

Is it possible to disable the one-button unlock function? Leave the unlock by two buttons, like all phones.

* = Sergey48 =, You can, of course, try to clean it, but this is unlikely to help, most likely you need to change the speaker, especially since the phone is under warranty!

* Tolle, maybe you just forget to lock the phone before putting it in your pocket / backpack?

Fgr9 @ 10.10.18, 14:34*
maybe you just forget to lock the phone before putting it in your pocket / backpack?

Always block. Even in the instructions for the phone it is written that a long press on the key with an asterisk unlocks the phone. But the fact of the matter is that a long one is about 1 second. Increase the duration of pressing seconds to 20.

bought a new one, inserted a memory card for 16, formatted it on the phone, connected to the computer, doesn’t see it, although it confirmed “removable disk” on the phone ... who will help with some advice?

* sfxx19, PC device manager what writes about this?

= Sergey48 = @ 10/05/18, 20:48*
I think that the speaker may have become dusty, as the sound gradually faded away .....

The way it is! They replaced me with a speaker for 400 rubles! A metal particle in it, well, I’m working for NLMK ..........

* = Sergey48 =, there’s a magnet in the speaker, so the phone should be kept away from metal dust

Z.Y. judging by the price, the speaker was not replaced, but simply cleaned.

Post has been editedfgr9 - 08.10.18, 19:07

* fgr9,
Maybe so, but I have a speaker, and in my eyes it seems .......

Posted on 10/08/2018, 23:13:

Yes, that’s not the point ........
You’ll just apply for a guarantee now ... it's all for half a year, and I know for sure that it will be more expensive !!!

Now at least wrap than in your pocket at work .........

Rep: (37)
I carry a subject in the InterStep case. They (IS) have small and soft covers. It is not scratched, it does not get dirty, it is not removed from the lock either. There was a Samsung C3322, even with a case in its pocket, it was constantly released from the lock until the * key was pressed, which later made it difficult to remove the “block” by necessity. Therefore, he replaced him with Philemon.
When dragging in a case, in a certain position, a bell is heard worse, because on the case in the speaker area there are no protrusions as on the C3322, but even without the cover the 560go has such a feature.

Tell me in which folder on the memory card you need to put music in MP3 format so that the audio player sees them?

Rep: (11)
Logachev1 @ 10.13.2018, 21:32*
Tell me in which folder on the memory card you need to put music in MP3 format so that the audio player sees them?

my music.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/19, 22:10