When are shovels not a panacea, or where have compact smartphones disappeared?

Rep: (100)
ziprak @ 02.10.18, 18:52*
Where? In phone?

Everywhere.

Rep: (61)
Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 18:31*
Everywhere

And it is possible a silly question? Why android 3 mouse buttons? He does not work without them? Or function is missing in applications ???

ziprak @ 02.10.18, 19:48*
And it is possible a silly question?
Can. Even answer.
Why android 3 mouse buttons?
Deign to think narrowly. Android - it's not just smartphones. This and tablets, and set-top boxes, and Android x86 for the PC. In the end you can even tilipon / tablet to connect to the monitor. There's no need.
He does not work without them?
Works. But not as we would like.
Or function is missing in applications ???
In some places is not enough.

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 02.10.18, 20:46

Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 19:46*
This and tablets, and set-top boxes, and Android x86 for the PC. In the end you can even tilipon / tablet to connect to the monitor. There's no need.

And you can spoon to dig drains: rofl:
Works. But not as we would like.

You can then write their OSes? What would all arranged? I also want a lot of things, but my Wishlist leave with him.
In some places is not enough.

Well, I can still write their applications? : Rofl: Total to be missed.

PS. Mobile OS in order and set up that would be mobile and not to carry a monitor, mouse, printers, scanners, etc. In everyday life, Axis Mobile successfully displaces the stationary PC, because you are not tied to the stool and outlet. And if you do not have the Android third mouse button, it means it does not really even need. Let the train prisobachit turbine from the plane? Why not, then the aircraft turbine is)))

ziprak @ 02.10.18, 21:37*
And you can spoon to dig sewers

You can as well dig. Cleared run: D
You can then write their OSes?

Try. But I do not think it will take off :)
In the modern corporate world, capable of such, not very much. Can be counted on the fingers. And alone something ...
PS. Mobile OS in order and set up that would be mobile and not to carry a monitor, mouse, printers, scanners, etc.
Well, I can still write their applications? There will be enough.

Write. And I'm not a coder, I'm ready :) Give
So who prevents that? Do not lug around. And here at home, I prefer not to stare at the small screen and the big screen and have klavomyshku. The preferred me so.
In everyday life, Axis Mobile successfully displaces the stationary PC, because you are not tied to the stool and outlet.
Daily life includes not only mobility. You are in captivity stereotypes. People remember, hard smear AIO device and piously believed that photos need a camera, listen to music - player ...
Unlike you, I have some experience of the annual use of the device on Android with the connected monitor, keyboard and mouse (or even an external HDD) as a substitute for a home PC. And 80 percent actually manage to replace. The remaining 20 - the same mobile "nedoosnost". So the absence of SCM in the browser really angry.
And if you do not have the Android third mouse button, it means it does not really even need.
The owner has not given, means "namninada"? :)

Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 21:44*
that photos need a camera, listen to music - player

You want quality? Then each individual device (I'm not talking about nouneym Chinese). And if you just "go" and the smartphone will go.
20% of the mobile OS shortcomings is the third mouse button ?.
Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 21:44*
You can as well dig. I allow a run

I use objects as directed, and do not try to make the phone the server (or computer)

ziprak @ 02.10.18, 22:52*
20% of the mobile OS shortcomings is the third mouse button?

Even inattentive :)
Black in Russian were written separately, the new proposal:
Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 22:44*
So the absence of SCM in the browser really angry.

I use objects to destination
Then it was necessary to write: "You can not dig a spoon drains." And in your time as possible - so forward :)
and I do not try to make the phone the server (or computer)
And I would not mind :)
And yet, yes, try to break its stereotypes: "the device on Android" is no longer just a smartphone :)

Rep: (47)
ziprak @ 3.10.18, 0:52*
I use objects as directed, and do not try to make the phone the server (or computer)
I also used the phone Nokia n900 on purpose, there was even a server Asterix. oh programs was not in the off repah but prog was surprisingly a lot. well messages as for me it is more convenient than the big blind with their hub.

Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 22:06*
Even inattentive

Well, I incorrectly transcribed your SCM (scrolling computer mouse). Why make a conclusion about my care-inattention.
Alex Klein @ 02.10.18, 22:06*
"Device on Android" is no longer just a smartphone

It seems like another smartphone
kneztc @ 02.10.18, 22:08*
posts as for me it is more convenient than the big blind with their hub

I also like the N900, but it also has a lot of flaws, but Blackberry has a funny program on Blackberry Link PC. And connect the phone to the phone that you can do everything on the computer.

Post has been editedziprak - 03.10.18, 11:13

Rep: (47)
* ziprak , Many shortcomings, but the analogues of some programs still do not. it was really a minicomputer

ziprak @ 03.10.18, 10:36*
Well, I incorrectly transcribed your SCM (scrolling computer mouse)

No, this is how PKM and paint :)
Scroll work.

Rep: (3)
Alex Klein @ 2.10.18, 22:44*
Unlike you, I have some experience of the annual use of the device on Android with the connected monitor, keyboard and mouse (or even an external HDD) as a substitute for a home PC. And 80 percent actually manage to replace. The remaining 20 - the same mobile "nedoosnost". So the absence of SCM in the browser really angry.

I am now one wonder why no one has so far not issued a dock for smartphones, turning them into the PC? Where would yusb ports, vga, dvi, hdmi?

Rep: (1397)
KotBot000 @ 3.10.18, 11:37*
why no one until now has not released the dock for smartphones, turning them into the PC?
As it is not released? There have Huawei for example, Samsung has dex, really I do not remember what about the ports that have been lyumii Dock
Attached Image

Post has been edited<<Wolfhound>> - 03.10.18, 11:59

* KotBot000, I must say that some of the steps taken in this direction. In general, wait Fuchsia.
I can assume that the cost of this station will be like iron bridge.

KotBot000 @ 03.10.18, 10:37*
why no one until now has not released the dock for smartphones

Lumia 950- even at home is unpacked docking station. There was also another masterpiece - Motorola Atrix. There is generally one could use as a laptop, a phone.

Rep: (364)
Many problems will be solved when will normal "glasses - naglaznye monitors."

Well, or "neural network" of EVE ...: D

* turyst , Yes, I agree, but this is still far away ...

* KotBot000 Alas. Although do "points" can be now.
It would be a smartphone "video" ...

* turyst , No, it is clearly unable to release the mass market.
Because these glasses require close synchronization with the brain by means of implantation of the chip.
Then people will be able to open any power of thought "application" and information.
Now it is at the level of fiction, but I think in 50 years, something like that would be.

* KotBot000 , But at least a screen. Driving arm (aeromyshka, for example).

VR or AR type. Only simpler.
As a helmet fpv.

Only pokompaktnee need.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/05/20, 6:36