> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocketbook 627 (Touch Lux 4) [Linux] | [6 "] [E-Ink Carta] [758 Г— 1024] Yes

Rep: (10)
Pocketbook 627 (Touch Lux 4)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Device Description: Display: 6 "E InkВ® Carta в„ў (758 Г— 1024), 212 dpi
Backlight: +
Touch Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch
Dimensions: 161.3 Г— 108 Г— 8 mm
Number of grayscale: 16
Black colour
Battery (active reading): Li-Ion Polymer, 1500 mAh (Up to 1 month of battery life. The actual battery life of a single charge may vary depending on the mode of use and the selected settings)
Processor: 1 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Flash memory: 8 GB (The actual amount of memory available to the user may vary depending on the software version and the number of pre-installed programs)
Interface: Micro USB
Memory slot: microSD up to 32 GB
Audio output: -
Book formats: PDF, PDF (DRM), EPUB, EPUB (DRM), DJVU, FB2, FB2.ZIP, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PRC, TXT, CHM, HTM, HTML, MOBI
Image Formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Weight: 155
Speakers: -
Camera: -
Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)
Services and applications: RSS News, Scribble, Library, Browser, Gallery, Notes, Calculator, Bookstore, Solitaire, Dictionary, Sudoku, Chess
Body Material: Plastic
Dictionaries: English-Russian (Korolev), Webster's 1913, English-Russian (PocketBook), German-Russian (PocketBook)
Developer: PocketBook
Specifications
Operating system: LinuxВ® 3.1.35
Screen Type: E-ink carta
Screen size, inches: 6"
Screen resolution: 758 × 1024
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: [Backlight]
Supported text formats: EPUB DRM, EPUB, PDF DRM, PDF, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, DJVU, HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF, CHM, TCR, PRC (MOBI)
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Audio support: Not
RAM, mb .: 512
Built-in memory, mb .: 8192
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bluetooth support: Not
Wi-Fi support: Yes
Text-to-Speech support: Not
Battery capacity, mAh: 1500
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 161,3 × 108 × 8
Weight, gr .: 155
Other: PocketBook 627 is a middle-class model with a completely new ultra-compact design. And also with a full range of modern functions and technologies of PocketBook: E Ink Carta (latest generation) touch screen with backlighting, Wi-Fi Internet access, two control options - using keys and a touchscreen display, 18 supported formats of books and documents, cloudy PocketBook Cloud service for synchronizing books and reading positions with a smartphone.
PocketBook 627 Reader replaces PocketBook 626 Plus model of 2015 model. We doubled the amount of RAM - from 256 to 512 MB, which allowed us to increase the speed by about 50%. Thanks to the new (and more ergonomic) control keys, the PocketBook 627 managed to be made much more compact than the PocketBook 626 Plus, while maintaining the standard screen diagonal for readers - 6 inches. The novelty is almost one and a half centimeters shorter and seven millimeters narrower than its predecessor. In addition, PocketBook 627 is 25 grams lighter than PocketBook 626 Plus (155 versus 180 grams). As a result, PocketBook 627 is much better, more comfortable in the hand. And the novelty also supports the PocketBook Cloud cloud service - as well as the flagship PocketBook readers.
Products webpage: https://pocketbook.ru/

Post has been editedlossen - 25.09.18, 15:29

Rep: (85)
I deleted stupid standard books, does anyone have it? We need exactly these, with specific covers. If for myself, I scored and downloaded others, but these women ... You yourself understand. Help out, brothers :(

Rep: (95)
* Jack3995 ,
The site pocketbook in the public domain.

Rep: (434)
Jack3995 @ 03/11/19, 11:38*
I deleted stupid standard books, does anyone have it?

BUThereorherenot watched?

Rep: (85)
Biv_sumy @ 03/11/2019, 11:42*
BUThereorherenot watched?

I could not even think that PocketBook can distribute books for free through the official website :)

Rep: (54)
* Jack3995 , there is no cover, there is no charge ... And I think there is a set of school curriculum for free on all readers. So the generosity of the manufacturer in this case is doubtful)

Post has been editedrebroff - 11.03.19, 17:36

Rep: (0)
Good day, friends.
I have a problem with the update, since unpacking the book on December 31, 2018, I immediately caught updating 651, it loads, but then it gives an error. The book itself is somehow buggy in a terrible way, can someone tell me what can be done? Or take in ss?

Attached images
Attached Image

GORDY @ 03/15/19, 08:09*
I immediately caught update 651, it loads, but then it gives an error. The book itself is somehow buggy in a terrible way

What error does it produce? How buggy is strange?
Is there a SWUPDATE.BIN file in the internal memory of the device? And if you delete it and update it manually, what happens?

* biv_sumy , the question is removed, there was a problem with home Wi-Fi, I tried it at work now, it was immediately updated)

Rep: (7)
And pbcloud does not work for me. Rather, it is not. European version of ww. That's what tech support answered.

Good afternoon, Victor!

According to the serial number, your device is intended for sale in Germany. The absence of the Bookland store and the PocketBook Cloud application on your device is due to the struggle with the so-called “gray import” of devices into the territory of the Russian Federation.

Post has been editedkalyuchiy30 - 15.03.19, 10:05

Someone knows - is it possible to change the order in which applications are sorted in the lower slider of the Home screen? In a minimized form, three applications are displayed from below, there is a desire to place another one in place of one of them, which is currently available only when the bottom slider is opened.

And another question - how can I remove unused applications? Will it be possible to install them then? or, perhaps, it is possible to disable their display (hide)?

IvanYakub @ 03.20.19, 09:16*
And another question - how can I remove unused applications? Will it be possible to install them then?

The "Applications" themselves are in a hidden section and you can’t delete them, but the scripts / shortcuts for launching them are located in the internal memory in the hidden folder applications, you can save these scripts (to return later) and delete those you don’t need.

Biv_sumy @ 03/20/19, 11:21*
The "Applications" themselves are in a hidden section and you can’t delete them, but the scripts / shortcuts for launching them are located in the internal memory in the hidden folder applications, you can save these scripts (to return later) and delete those you don’t need.

biv_sumy, thanks for the detailed answer!

As for the sorting of application shortcuts at the bottom of the screen in the main menu, the tech support told me that the mentioned feature will be implemented in one of the next software versions.

* vadeus , Turning off the backlight at times saves battery power. In screen lock / sleep mode, the backlight and sensor are turned off. To call this mode in 627, you need to briefly press the power button or close the cover of the cover / cover autosleep (if your case has magnets and they are built into the "right place" :)))

Rep: (3931)
Maxname @ 03/25/19, 11:57*
To call this mode in 627, you need

And the men do not know how to remove the PB with a lock: rolleyes :.
If so, I have a short press of the power button assigned to on / off. backlight.

If so, I have a short press of the power button assigned to on / off. backlight.
So holding down the menu button (1 sec) turns off / on the backlight, and double-pressing the power turns on the sleep / lock screen mode and turns off the sensor and backlight (I will call it zzz mode) - these are the default settings.
Well, that came up with a key assignment .. can be configured as convenient

Rep: (29)
Friends tell me this strip above the paragraph When, a factory marriage or you can somehow repair it.
Attached Image

Conan23 @ 03/31/19, 16:55*
this bar is above the paragraph When, factory marriage, or you can somehow repair

And if you put a full update after each page, then such artifacts appear?

Rep: (29)
* biv_sumy ,
Did not try it is necessary to try.

Rep: (10)
if someone does not like the native reader (fbreader) and the abandoned coolreader, then the good news. The latest version koreader finally worked fine on pb readers and in particular on 627.
takehere

lossen @ 1.04.19, 17:18*
native reader (fbreader)

The PB no longer has a free reader, eu they now have their own eink-reader

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 11:59 p.m.