Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Meizu EP52 Lite - Sport Bluetooth Headset

Weight 2.3 g .: light and powerful

The flexible and skin-friendly cable is completely invisible when worn, and the favorite magnets in the headphones will not allow you to lose your headset even with active movements. Despite the durability, each headphone weighs 2.3 grams, which is equal to two sheets of A4 paper!

Varied palette

We presented the headset in three unique colors - graphite, white-moon and dark blue - among which you will always choose the one that suits your style and taste. A special generating coil is created from 10-mm biofiber and inserted into a miniature acoustic cavity of an optimized shape, which allowed for powerful sound.

Ultrasonic technology, moisture protection

The headset EP52 Lite uses ultrasonic assembly technology, and also achieved an IPX5 level of moisture protection. This level allows you to use the headset during sports - neither sweat nor rain during a run will disable it.
* To comply with safety regulations, we do not recommend playing sports in the rain.

Stable Bluetooth connection

The Bluetooth 4.2 data transfer standard, which provides data transfer at a distance of up to 10 meters, guarantees you a stable connection with your smartphone and high-quality sound. We use a MEMS microphone and an effective noise reduction algorithm that allows you to achieve consistently high sound quality during conversations.

Fast charging in 90 minutes and up to 200 hours standby

Built-in 100 mAh battery with low power technology allows you to listen to music up to 8 hours without recharging. In standby mode, the headset can be up to 200 hours, and you only need 90 minutes to charge the battery, and you again have a favorite rhythm in your head and heart!
Device characteristics
In Russian
Support aptX: no
Overall length: 82 cm
Cable diameter at the neck: 4.4 mm
Weight: 16 g
Color: graphite, white, dark gray
Generator coil: 10 mm moving coils
Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Bluetooth Version: 4.2
Headphone Impedance: 32 ohms
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 101 dB
Maximum power: 10 mW
Bluetooth Range: 10 meters
Opening hours while listening to music: 8 hours
Charging duration: 1.5 hours
Management: three-button control panel
Microphone sensitivity (1 kHz): -42 dB
Degree of moisture protection: IPX5
In English
General

Brand: MEIZU
Function: Answering Phone, Bluetooth, Microphone, Song Switching, Volume Control, Waterproof
Material: TPE
Model: EP52 Lite
Type: In-Ear
Wearing type: In-ear with neckband

Product Details

Charging Time .: 1.5H
Compatible with: iOS, Android
Connecting interface: Micro USB
Connectivity: Wired and Wireless
Driver unit: 10mm
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
Impedance: 32ohms
Music Time: 8H
Standby time: 200H
Talk time: 6H
Headphone Sensitivity: 106db
Micphone Sensitivity: -42dB

Extended function

Support aptX: No
Bluetooth: Yes
Bluetooth band: MEIZU EP52 Lite
Bluetooth chip: BES2000H
Bluetooth distance: W / O obstacles 10m
Bluetooth mode: Headset
Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Bluetooth Version: V4.2

Battery Information

Battery Capacity (mAh): 100mAh
Battery Type: Built-in

Dimension and Weight

Package size (L x W x H): 19.20 x 12.50 x 1.80 cm / 7.56 x 4.92 x 0.71 inches
Package weight: 0.0830 kg
Product weight: 0.0160 kg

Package Contents

Package Contents: 1 x Headphone with M-sized Interchangeable Ear Tips, 2 x Pair of Interchangeable Ear Tips (L, S), 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Multilingual Manual, 1 x Folding Box
Useful
Reviews / Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 21.11.18, 14:03
Reason for editing: Extra

Rep: (5)
Tell me, to make friends with the iPhone se?

Rep: (535)
* radmi , from Caps - Compatible with: iOS, Android. Everything will work.

Rep: (2)
the order with bringly came exactly 20 days, tried a couple of hours - for my taste the sound is very good with bonuses and discounts turned out around 800r, I consider it a very good acquisition.

Rep: (1)
Owners, tell me: can you simultaneously connect to two devices?

Rep: (0)
They came with Bringly (Tech Store) reached in 20 days, through Latvia, it was tracked through the Russian mail site and at Bringley itself. With points cost 870 rubles. The sound is good, without wheezing, sit comfortably, do not fall out of the ears. I am very pleased with the purchase. For an amount below 1000 r - the best solution, if you take more expensive, then you need to compare with competitors. I listened for 2 hours since unpacking has not yet been discharged. Tell me the cover for them is good?

Rep: (5)
To me at Bringley only 250 points give. How did you manage to get 500?

Entrepreneurial guys sell accounts with 950 or more points. Enter in the global search in the cart "Bringly".

* LHf1, I first registered there immediately gave

Rep: (2)
Platinum666 @ 03.28.19, 03:50*
Owners, tell me: can you simultaneously connect to two devices?

I did not succeed, so apparently not

Rep: (3)
Gewal @ 9.03.19, 15:18*
Took

Today I took them from the post office. Great ears. The Bluetooth does not fall off even through 3 walls, not weighty in the ears. The sound doesn’t really compare with anything really, but from what it is, it’s wired Piston 3 and qkz m7, so the sound in 52lite is better, cleaner, more detail is better, bass is in moderation and it’s juicier than that ... Bass by the way became manifest only after an hour of listening. In short, the acquisition is satisfied. Especially for 685 rubles :)

Rep: (4)
shaq23 @ 03.28.19, 18:56*
Rings with Bringly (Tech Store) reached 20 days, through Latvia, it was tracked through the Russian post site and at Bringley itself. With points cost 870 rubles.

Similarly, received at the weekend.

I have Honor AM61, compare with him.
The wire is 15 cm longer than on the Honor, it seemed to me more convenient. The thicker and denser back is also more comfortable than on the Honor when worn.
In the gym sometimes fall out (squeezed out) of the ears, although they sit there tightly. Apparently an individual feature. Put the smallest nozzles. When I changed, one attachment, which was included in the set, immediately came off the base when removed (strongly pulled) - you need to be careful, pick it up from the bottom.
But the nozzles are standard, easy to find, on Honor they are merged together with the loop, if you lose or tear, you will have to be bothered to find.

Enough hours for 6 exactly, did not listen any longer. Used together with the Samsung S7. It catches the sound far, does not fall off, there is no interference. The sound itself is normal. Sound insulation is average.

For this price (up to 1000 rubles) the price / quality ratio is excellent!

Post has been editedoutminded - 04.04.19, 19:28

who listens to ep52lite on. meizu 16th? In the developer's remim there are points for bluetooth frequency switching and codecs I have nothing to switch

Rep: (29)
CustomRoot @ 04/23/19 12:28*
who listens to ep52lite on. meizu 16th? In the developer's remim there are points for bluetooth frequency switching and codecs I have nothing to switch

I have two other meizu devices, for one of them, the firmware was just recently updated, but there are no ep52lite system files in the system files, there is no light :-)
<profile name = "" format = "AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_16_BIT"
samplingRates = "44100"
channelMasks = "AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO" />

Post has been editedpvolone - 23.04.19, 12:56

pvolone, in which file? these values

CustomRoot @ 04/23/19 13:00*
pvolone, in which file? these values

\ system \ dirac_types.xml
\ vendor \ dirac_types.xml
there to prescribe the model (ka determines bluetooth) and id
<!--
<HeadPhones>
<HeadPhone name = "Earphone_Meizu_EP20" uuid = "12bde129-6b2b-41c6-bba9-c90a9c89709b" />
</ HeadPhones>
-->
\ system \ a2dp_audio_policy_configuration.xml
frequency there

There is some lag in games for about a second. What is interesting on utabchike no lag when watching a video was not noticed

Rep: (77)
* CustomRoot,
They say that they support only the standard initial CBS codec, so nothing switches.

Tell me, please, is it possible to charge these headphones from Meizu fast charging (bundled with the m6 note comes)?
P.S. I'm stupid

Post has been editedRed comrade - 27.05.19, 10:45

Red Comrade @ 05/27/19 10:31*
Tell me, please, is it possible to charge these headphones from Meizu fast charging (bundled with the m6 note comes)?
P.S. I'm stupid

You can even from a finger-type battery.
Charging speed is limited by the controller in the device.

Above was the question of the activation of the assistant on the sites. I activated double blade.

Posted on 06/25/2019, 18:43:

Sorry, "on the lights" ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 03:29