> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Spider-Man 2018 | action-adventure

Rep: (3441)
Spider-Man 2018
action-adventure

Attached Image

Description:
The game takes place in New York. Peter Parker for 23 years, according to the story, he was 8 years old is Spider-Man.

At the beginning of the game, the protagonist helps arrest of Wilson Fisk, triggering a war of gangs.
Wikipedia

Post has been editedgodraxe - 24.09.18, 14:55

Rep: (0)
Good day, do not consider respect and do not throw sneakers, but I'm in this topic a newcomer and still do not understand everything. I need to play in these additions. I need a disk or supplement is set to a full-fledged game and do not need a disc? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (573)
* This4242. The game is always needed, in all games.

I have a question: I played a spider on a friend's prefix, took myself a console. Painted Saveiva, but the progress is still 0%. Trucking and copying on flash and downloading to the cloud-result is the same. Is a solution to the problem?

Rep: (573)
THIS4242 @ 05.02.19, 19:49*
I have a question: I played a spider on a friend's prefix, took myself a console. Painted Saveiva, but the progress is still 0%. Trucking and copying on flash and downloading to the cloud-result is the same. Is a solution to the problem?

If a friend played on the console from his account, then take the account with him and continue to play.
All seques are tied to accounts, and not to the console.

Rep: (8)
Has anyone knocked the platinum in a new game +? Do you need to finish all the sideings and areas?

Rep: (7)
* Dragoneel , It seems just enough to pass the plot. But again everything collected. :)

Hello. Please tell me here there are those who were in New York and playing the game? Interested in, the city is really painted? Only Manhattan, Brooklyn or is it possible to get there on the ferry to get there? Recognizable places, attractions are? I looked a couple of reviews of reviews, did not understand. For me, it will probably be one of the criteria for buying a game. Thanks in advance for the answers, with respect.

* tylozin, Tynts.

Rep: (4)
I really thought that I would never see the moronic tests for the speed with "bronze", "silver" and "gold" in large projects, "silver and gold, but the developers of this game have tried, so tried ...

No, not just tried, but concretely crap - without them you can not open costumes and gadgets ... It's easy!

Somehow went through the main game ... Daaaa, the toy is an assessment higher than 5 out of 10, put it difficult to)) Recommend this creation to the purchase, you can only except the fans of a person-spider. Now it is necessary to try to force yourself to go through DLC)) closer to the end it becomes clear that the Universe of the Man-Spider is just a scenery to the game about "strong and independent women", as well as blacks (where else?)). By the way, the next game seems to have to go around the side, because the Spiderman will be a black man with a probability of 99% ... There are few bosses, and the battles with them are even smaller, as we get with two bosses at a time - it's just the wildest Zashkvar. In this case, all the battles are extremely similar and sobbing. What is the terrible scrapping, is present in all fights - even with an ordinary person with a battle, it is impossible to cope (yes - yes, this is how) until you throw it into the air with an uppercot. That is, absolutely all the enemies win only one laid by the developers in the way, and no more ... And about the missions of A la "find all the backpacks" or "catch all the pigeons" and I don't want to speak ... In general, unfortunately, solid TRASH, not a game ...

Good day.
Please help.
I bought the game, passed it. I bought the addition of "the city that is not sleeping." I downloaded 3 supplements, installed, but in the game when trying to activate them throws me in the PS Store. As on videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeo3_wv0kzy.
Tell me what I do wrong. I tried to remove the game and download it again and additions. Did not help (

* Maks_sumy. , The game does not see additions and throws into Stor. Call support.

So did. Helped what they wrote:
In response to your appeal, we report that to eliminate the specified difficulty, you need to deactivate the device from the account in the section (Settings)>[Account Management]>[Activate as the main PS4 system]>[Deactivate], after which re-press [Activate] in the same section.

Additionally, we recommend to restore licenses in the section (Settings)>[Account Management]>[Restore license].

Good day!
Who can help? Recover to PS4 remotely and test bombs on silver.
More than 100 fakes. Tired.

Guys I live in Denmark I want to buy a spider, that's just I don't know whether there is a Russian text there (subtitles) How to find out who knows? Daki do not want to answer!

* windiesssel , CUSA Code Google What languages ​​are included in the assembly.

This is the best game in which you have to play for the last three years, damn it! But it is purely subjective. And so the mechanics fed up to the middle of the scenery. But the types of New York ... Immediately remembered how she studied there walked around the streets, considered the bullfires on old buildings. Even I was able to find a couple of Zakolekov, in which I myself was! Generally. Mechanics - 3/5, design - 11/5.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, tell me if there is a difference (to play online) in buying games from the site or disc with add-ons in the store. Castle small on the day jam. He wants from the site to take and in the store is cheaper now.

Rep: (1)
* DDG-548,
There is absolutely no difference, do not worry

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 21:12