> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Spider-Man 2018 | action-adventure

Rep: (3412)
Spider-Man 2018
action-adventure

Attached Image

Description:
The game takes place in New York. Peter Parker for 23 years, according to the story, he was 8 years old is Spider-Man.

At the beginning of the game, the protagonist helps arrest of Wilson Fisk, triggering a war of gangs.
Wikipedia

Post has been editedgodraxe - 24.09.18, 14:55

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Tell me what am I doing wrong?
Store bought today for the sale of city that never sleeps (3 levels at once), it is impossible to download, I press the button to load and nothing happens. But given the level of download Robbery (he has in Store separately), the level of gang war is not a download, although the game is written that "is already available." In addition, the library is not displayed on the shopping list. What to do?

Rep: (33)
* zubbi31,
Gang war you do not download until November 20 because the addition comes only 20th
DLS "Robbery" is already available and you can download it and pass

* 4killU,
thank! And then I thought I tuplyu, once the game is written is already available)

Rep: (33)
* zubbi31,
so it was with DLS "robbery" - as it is available, but can not be activated - it just did not work back then :)

Rep: (504)
These additions, apparently separate story game is divided into three parts. Also took a pass, but not yet started

Rep: (8)
Who played in the supplement is worth buying? Now I go through and how it sucked, first side and then all perform when their story is not

Rep: (3)
* Scooter111,
Worth. I passed both of dopa to 100%. But bear in mind that the complexity of their higher than that of the primary.

Hi people! Prompt ... Just started to play Spider-Man, and there is a question: When you click the triangle in the battle, the spider has to pull the web of the enemy (as written in the description, the tip of the game), in fact, he shoots cobwebs does pull movement, but Do not pull the enemy. Question: how it should be or is a lag of some sort, or it may be necessary to pump some skill and this technique will start to work to its fullest? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (20)
Guys, I was a spider by 15%. I stopped on Shocker, where it jumps out of the building. The first segment, I catch it and the second time I can not yet. The spider behind the building caught on, it will fall, it is still something. It may bleed once or all of agility depends?

Post has been editedmiklpugachev - 06.12.18, 14:42

Rep: (504)
* miklpugachev
From skill depends on the ability to control the spider.

Rep: (395)
ikirr618 @ 6.12.18, 18:29*
Hi people! Prompt ... Just started to play Spider-Man, and there is a question: When you click the triangle in the battle, the spider has to pull the web of the enemy (as written in the description, the tip of the game), in fact, he shoots cobwebs does pull movement, but Do not pull the enemy. Question: how it should be or is a lag of some sort, or it may be necessary to pump some skill and this technique will start to work to its fullest? Thank you in advance.
all that would be pulled up is necessary not just to press and clamp the triangle and it seemed so, it is not immediately, but after the initial prokachek

Rep: (73)
The Store offers a seasonal pass for all dopa at once? I find only individually, amounting to nearly out how to buy the game on the disc)
sobsno and how it all comes out in time that would pass the DLS content?

Rep: (7)
Well, came the last DLC for spider "Gold beam". Pagnali! : D

Rep: (73)
I reached the moment when the entire company chessno assembly ... final understand soon ???
Still map vacuumed for chips ..
What do you think kompleyt edishn on the disc will be ??? I would take the collection.

Post has been editedAlexNovaRus - 04.01.19, 11:49

Rep: (24)
Tell me what to Store called Enhanced Editions to include 3 dlc or just buy separately for 900p? I have the disc version, I thought to sell and take rasshirenku separately or all 3 to buy.

Post has been editedMobileLord - 04.01.19, 20:41

Rep: (7)
* MobileLord I sold CDs, bought an extended version on sale. It is cheaper than individually all dcl buy.

Rep: (24)
* Aleks_27,
Bought for 900 additions, came to 300 more expensive than rasshirenka, but I would not have won anything if sold disc.

Post has been editedMobileLord - 05.01.19, 16:59

Rep: (541)
What is not counted achivki Serviced, with strategy tips do not help. The tablet and the microscope can not enter, they are not active. What to do?

Rep: (20)
At the same database is necessary for additional tokens to disarm enemies. How to do it? Please tell me.

Rep: (72)
miklpugachev @ 22.01.19, 10:13*
disarm enemies.
need a special skill, I do not remember which column

Posted on 01/22/2019, 10:47:

If it is, just go to the enemy with firearms and machetes, and tighten the triangle spider web will pull out of hand gun and spinning throw

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/24/20, 05:02