> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Spider-Man 2018 | action-adventure

Rep: (3412)
Spider-Man 2018
action-adventure

Attached Image

Description:
The game takes place in New York. Peter Parker for 23 years, according to the story, he was 8 years old is Spider-Man.

At the beginning of the game, the protagonist helps arrest of Wilson Fisk, triggering a war of gangs.
Wikipedia

Post has been editedgodraxe - 24.09.18, 14:55

Rep: (3)
thank. I will look.
just weird that if you press the button while playing ps, the Playstation menu is displayed on the entire screen. and the rest of the game, too.

Rep: (1)
The game is excellent, Sony fellows. Until now, the best game about Spidey considered Web of Shadows on the previous generation of consoles, but now this - the best.

Rep: (1267)
as a supplement, who have already played?

Spider went platinum. first from 1021 platinum prize in the history of my account. unique game of the year. Whether additions to it are planned?

Rep: (1267)
* kirillwhite686
like so I went platinum but do not know about dopa?
3 will supplement, one can already buy, announce the following in November

* valday456,
the elephant did not notice)) probably not the fate of a break from the spider)

Rep: (33)
* kirillwhite686
I want to knock platinum - gemorno much or all still feasible?

* 4killU,
Absolutely feasible. Most of the prizes will come simply through the story. Well, we clean all at once like appears.

* kirillwhite686 , The test is not broke odd perfect pass
Pass only stunning or lower level

* 4killU,
tests can be at the second level of the three to go. It's enough. there is a question that may not be enough test tokens to open all the costumes and getting achivki for it. Well and a mini game with the electrician and the spectrum can be configured to disable. it does not affect the prize.

I began to play in addition. Toli Toli complexity seems to me it significantly higher than in the main game.

kirillwhite686 @ 01.11.18, 14:11*
4killU,
tests can be at the second level of the three to go. It's enough. there is a question that may not be enough test tokens to open all the costumes and getting achivki for it.

that's the same feeling, already 81%, and half of the costumes is not open + gadgets not yet pumped

kirillwhite686 @ 01.11.18, 14:11*
I began to play in addition. Toli Toli complexity seems to me it significantly higher than in the main game.

achivku tried to get to the core "to follow the cat (or something like that) - there kapets strong guys with jet-packs
At least an hour gone and still could not :(

* 4killU,
I after passing all parts of 100% dootkryl somewhere 7 or 8 suits at once. Gadgets I just shook Velcro. everything else remained as tokens for achivki 15 improvements.

* kirillwhite686 ,
So I will continue to do
After syuzhetki - Well then you can fly around the city?

Can.
Incidentally addition about the cat turned out to be very short. The plot has already passed. Tomorrow dochischu areas.

* kirillwhite686 ,
During the evening you can go?

Well, where the hour for 4 to sweep all areas by 100% and all chudil tests.

* kirillwhite686 ,
After pay trophy "Science rules!", Why it continued to pump electronic gadgets and costumes
This means that you have to pass all the tests perfectly, that open all the costumes?

* 4killU,
If I understand correctly, you spent all tests tokens uluchshalki gadgets instead of costumes - then most likely yes.
I first discovered all the costumes and then improved gadgets to get the trophy "science taxis" When the received achivku - scored on gadgets.

* kirillwhite686 ,
And it is possible in the "New Game +" to open the rest of the costumes?

Rep: (504)
Well, my youngest son was a second-grader own spider. Inside and out. I have only two puzzles helped. Well done. Not expected. Thought for 8 years, the game is too complicated. All these gadgets, tools, pumping. It turned out I was wrong. Children can be safely given to play Spider. They all understand themselves. A 18+ only there because of the conversations about drug dealers, I think. Great game in general.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20 10:27