User's manual
Useful information

M
Protection

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Rep: (10)
Zergiuz @ 03/23/19, 11:29 PM*
if at once with links, it would be awesome

In lichku kin that used here do not clog ..

Rep: (11)
Is there an alternative webmord to this modem?

Rep: (7)
Please tell me, if you insert this method in the route, will it work or do you need to unblock it?

Rep: (0)
Can you please tell me when unlocking does not see the network Yota?

I bought such a modem, when connected to the car in the head CARMEDIA does not rise, the white LED is on. if you just plug it in the cigarette lighter - both ice is green and works. WTF?

Rep: (40)
* Zergiuz , Greetings, the drivers did not find the web interface to be installed? I have 7 w 64 bit. When the disk from the modem is autorun, the red ball with arrows appears and the browser does not come out, there is no connection. In the device manager it is visible as rnids adapter. I don’t know what a miracle is with the device. How to install the web. According to the instructions I’ve changed it. The port appears and the face doesn’t install: wacko:

Post has been editedpaddic - 15.05.19, 10:46

Rep: (3)
Keenetic Internet Center works with the mts872ft modem
https://help.keenetic.com/hc/ru/articles/214471025

* novastudio,
copy-paste about USB extension cords, modem overheating
When using a USB extension cable, the modem may not have enough power, because of this, the device may turn off (and not connect until the modem is physically reconnected). If this happens, then you need to use either an extension cord of a shorter length, or purchase an extension cord with additional power. When using an extension cord with a length of about 1-2 meters, there should be no problems.
Despite the operating temperature range, you need to remember that the modem heats up quite strongly. At high humidity, condensation can form, which is extremely fatal to the device (like any other moisture).

* myphoneisgood,
if you insert this moedm in the route, it will work

* Askolock
remote access to the modem with the zyxel internet center)

* paddic
driver installation instructions for windows7
from the operator’s cabin MTS device mts 872ft
included in usb
the driver did not install
web interfacehttp://192.168.1.1/
in devices defined

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbuddles - 27.05.19, 16:30

* buddles, I did not understand your advice. I’m not at the address, not by the connection manager will not connect.
Attached Image

Attached Image
That is, after the modem is inserted into the port, the software CD is not installed. It does not enter the address 192.168.1.1. :) And figured out. All trite. Andres conflict on 7w. Tweaked, went to the web muzzle.

Post has been editedpaddic - 27.05.19, 19:23

* paddic

how to edit?

Post has been editedbuddles - 27.05.19, 21:02

* probudqa , 3ginfo.ru without problems. I used it several times, but I take into account the moment-to-everyone have your Unlock code.

Post has been editedpaddic - 07.06.19, 08:54

* probudqa
Please publish imei and unlock code

After a daily dance with tambourines, I managed to change IMEI on the modem, but the TTL fixing in the computer does not help either the direct connection to the PC, the operator once sees as a distribution and blocks .. but in general I did not come across a more shizonuty modem .. He is already 7 months with me, and still there is no information about him at all as if he had been done in the doorway ..

* Rekrut_2012,
generally deleted information about the modem on the MTS website

unlimited (according to the terms of the tariff with distribution without restrictions).
Attached Image

In the spring of 2019, in the MTS salon, they sold me a modem with updated software D03IMTS_S22_V027.

Post has been editedbuddles - 31.07.19, 22:05

Buddles @ 06/09/19, 19:11*
unlimited (according to the terms of the tariff with distribution without restrictions).

What's the point? They want 300 rubles for an Internet subscriber, we charge + 2250 rubles for distribution, no one will ever dare to do it .. other operators have 30 rubles a day: rofl: You can’t do TTL fix in a modem .. and it’s like I have He is friends with ASUS as well ... But I never found the unlock for free.

Rep: (1)
it is necessary to throw off full information about it !!! or disassemble or count !!! and local gurus will come up with everything !!!

IMEI 358448090143271

code

MTS 872FT modem technical specifications and user manual from MTS

modem photo
Attached Image

photo of the modem under the cover
Attached Image

photo of the modem under the cover without a sticker
Attached Image

device user manual

Post has been editedbuddles - 02.07.19, 16:16

Rep: (14)
If you change IMEI to smartphone, then you can unlock it, or you can get the unlock code only on the original IMEI?

Tell me the link to update the software of the modem, on the site, there is no mts.
Interested in D03IMTS_S22_V027, because with the fact that I now have a modem, I somehow see myself strangely with a keenetic router.

Good afternoon, tell me where you can unlock a verified charge?
And another such question if you change the imey, I can use the usual SIM card with mobile Internet by plugging it into the Wi-Fi router that supports this modem?
In short, such a task is needed wired Internet in the garage with traffic of about 8gb per month speed is not important. There is such a modem and a suitable Wi-Fi router. How to make it more profitable in terms of the monthly fee, tell me guys?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19 13:15