User's manual
Useful information

M
Protection

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Rep: (3)
driver problem

Beeline L02Hi - Discussion

I’m fighting with a modem on the same Marvel, MTS 872FT and there was a similar problem with the port. The following helped
1.Connect the device.
2.If not installed, then install the drivers from the Unitac folder.
3. Go to the Device Manager and disconnect first the RNDIS Network Adapter, then the USB Mass Storage Device.
4. Turn on USB storage device.
The installation should go and the port will appear. Well, anyway, I got it. Try it, it can help.

Rep: (15)
Drivers for COM port
Attached filePHSDrvForMIFI.zip(82.83 KB)

Change IMEI
1.Open Marvell Serial Port (see above)
2.Terminal program (putty, Terminal, My Huawei Terminal) connect to it, enter AT. If the answer is OK, then enter these commands
AT * MRD_IMEI = D

Deletes the current IMEI, otherwise a new one will not be recorded.
AT * MRD_IMEI = W, 0101,26SEP2018,<new imei>

For example, AT * MRD_IMEI = W, 0101,26SEP2018,123456789012345
3. Reconnect the device. Everything.

Post has been editedBenny blanco - 29.09.18, 14:25

Rep: (0)
And you can read more about changing IMEI on the MTC 872FT modem.
Desirable step by step. : rolleyes:

DimasKW and what are the difficulties? I kind of described everything as detailed as possible, I don’t even know what else to add.

Post has been editedBenny blanco - 27.09.18, 15:43

Good day. I apologize if I am puzzling a question, but how can I unblock it for all the SIM cards, this modem? Can you tell me where you can find information? In general, thank you very much for your promptness. A week ago, on this modem, it was possible to find only info-barking-baryg ...

Benny Blanco @ 09/26/18, 15:03*
Reconnect the device. Everything.

Many thanks. IMEI replaced. Still to unlock and ttl correct - in general it would be great. :);)

Post has been editedEvgenybor - 28.09.18, 10:15

Unlock only charge, 350 rubles. As for the fix ttl, it is unclear how and whether it is possible in principle.

Rep: (8)
* Benny blanco I welcome. I already have some knowledge about modem firmware - I happened to flash a similar model from the MTS, only without a WiFi module, and also replace IMEI. Now this model is on hand and, having read this still small topic, I realized that it will not be possible to flash this modem, only to change IMEI. Well, what to do ...
I am contacting you due to the fact that at some points I had some confusion, for example: 1) What is the Marvell Serial Port? Some kind of program or driver? I hear for the first time. 2) Terminal program. Is it supposed to be on Windows? Does the normal command line fail? 3) The commands that you quoted in your post have commas. Is this part of the command or do these commas indicate the order in which these commands are entered? 4) (Question from myself). I found old phones with IMEI numbers that have slashes "/". Is this part of the IMEI number or do you need to write them?
I am writing all this as I am very afraid to turn the device into a brick. I really hope for your responsiveness.

Post has been editedNikita14m - 01.10.18, 11:29

1. Marvell Serial Port This is the COM port that needs to be opened in order to perform all these manipulations through it. Drivers for it in the 2nd post of the topic, the way of opening in the 1st. You can see if it is opened in the Device Manager.
2. The terminal program must be downloaded and run. I usesuch. I don’t even know about the command line.
3. The command must be entered with all commas.
4. To be honest, for the first time I hear about this. I advise you not to bother with IMEI from the phone, but to use IMEI fromWin tablet

Rep: (8)
* Benny blanco , and for example on another PC, such procedures will not have to be done when IMEI will be successfully replaced?

No, don't.

Good day!
Need smart advice.
I bought a 872FT modem from MTS, plugged it into USB, the modem was working, the network sees WI-FI distributes, but the computer displays the message “Software for the device was not installed”, specifically it was not possible to find a driver for some WUKONG. In the control panel, everything is fine, on any WUKONG Windows does not swear. What to do, where to look for such a device and driver for it? In the branch mentioned such a device, but I do not need to reflash the modem, I need to run it on my computer.
Windows7 64-bit system, maximum.
Tell me, please, what to see?

Rep: (10)
GeorgeVB @ 10/20/18 16:04*
Tell me, please, what to see?

As an option to reinstall the driverDownload drivers, it should put everything in a set, once I had no problems on 2x PCs I installed, the driver was just crookedly installed.

Thanks for the help!

The drivers set, a new connection appeared, in which the transmitted and received bytes began to count cheerfully,
Mail.ru and yandex ping fun, Internet browsers do not see.

Network Diagnostics reports:

Problems found
Computer settings are correct, but
device or resource (web proxy) not responding

The first time I see such a message.

Modem installation is still incomplete,
Hanging window with the message:

WUKONG could not find the driver

I don’t know where to find such a device and how to tell it the drivers.
What could be the plug, what else should I put?

!!!!
I looked at the browser settings, I saw that I was trying to access the Internet through a proxy server.
Ticked off and found happiness.
Rekrut_2012, from a distant rotational officer (me :-)))) thank you so much for your support!

Post has been editedGeorgeVB - 22.10.18, 22:23

From the laptop started. From a computer too does not want. I use it in a car that there is no way out for antennas. Maybe I will solder if you can not get rid of him))

Post has been editedmafyooq - 22.10.18, 22:24

Rep: (3)
In the car works.
You physics textbook and Internet search help

* Benny Blanco,

downloaded the driver for the port
I do not understand how to install it

Unitac where is this folder? Only in your post mentioned

* mafyooq,
Installation - right-click on the .inf file - Install. Folder Unitac from the topic about another device, I just laid out the drivers from it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 12:38