> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MortScript | scripts (batch file for pda)

Rep: (55)
MortScript (former MortRunner)
version 4.3 beta 15

Last update of the program in the header09.10.09

Attached Image

Description:
This free program allows you to create batch file for PDAs. The files themselves are written in any text editor.

Opportunities:
  • Start, open, hide, close any program. Undefined
  • File operations: copy, rename, move, delete, create shortcuts.
  • Creating and deleting directories.
  • Work with the registry.
  • start under a certain condition, repetition.
  • Some system functions (screen rotation, backlight, etc.)
  • Emulation of mouse clicks and keys (including the ctrl + ... combination)
  • Call, send SMS.
  • And much more.

When installing, it creates two files in the program menu and a list of commands.Description (in iSilo format)

Off site: www.sto-helit.de

Example:
% numberAsText [1]% = "one"
% numberAsText [100]% = "hundred"
If (IsExternalPowered () or GetBatteryPercentage ()>= 20 )
Message {"Battery level:" &% numberAsText [GetBatteryPercentage ()]% & "%"}
Call backup
Endif

Program documentation: here - thank giris
Russian user manual in .pdf: MortScript.pdf thank -Alf-
Russian user guide in .txt: Attached filemortscriptrus.txt (200.91 KB)
MortScript from Kettle, or what do I need for this - thank - IdoL-67
* MortScript-Manual V4.3_eng * summaries in Russian: MortScript (Post # 36460215) - thank - vanchester

Download:
Version 4.3 beta 15 for pda: MortScript_4.3b15.cab changes
Version 4.3 beta 15 for other devices: MortScript_4.3b15 SP, PNA, PC

A script that makes it easier to write the scripts themselves: in detail thank Yorick 37

Version Archive

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 14.12.14, 19:32
Reason for editing: * MortScript-Manual V4.3_eng * abstracts in Russian

Rep: (287)
maga19 In SKSchema can run applications at a specified time.

P.S. if my memory serves me.

Rep: (14)
ck - paid analogue :)

Rep: (8)
how to make the program emulated tap on the screen at 7:01 in the morning? She finally it can do? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (15)
vipby Can not, because they do not hang permanently (executes the script and exits) in the memory. But can wait .... :), although leaving it in memory for a long time I have not tried

Rep: (8)
Snick ,
pliz will tell that it is necessary to prescribe for example rotate the screen 90 *?

# Landscape mode
rotate 90
And accordingly portrait #
rotate 0

You can also through the registry.

Rep: (88)
Help please never rabotas with scripts, I want to complete the process but you can see something I do not create a shortcut to the program further I correct label at the end of a space and the name of the script in a file say 1.mscr 1.mscr writing kill WADesctop.exe save. Then I run the label but the process is not completed. help what I'm doing wrong?

Maybe not WADesc top.exe and WADes k top.exe, and so all right :). But sometimes, he still does not kill WAD. The shortcut to the script must be quite common. To run DB script registry entry after installing mortScript or just run once mortscript.exe

Damn, the whole forum WebIS obsmotrel, trying to understand how a PocketInformant minimized Start to put in startup, and the answer, here it is, on the surface! Yes, a whole bunch of useful scripts riveted immediately. The only question, and someone did run these scripts on a schedule? How to implement this? I need to run a script itself at the same time each day. In general, the author ought to throw a little idea to teach the program to work with NotifyQueue - then chances are the program has expanded enormously! Or maybe there is some program that is able to command line NotifyQueue work?

Already have version 3.2 B12. differences:

Here's 3.2b10

New:
ZipFiles<source files 1>, <zip file>, <recursive? 2>, <path in zip 3>, <rate 4>
ZipFile<source file>, <zip file>, <path / file in zip>, <rate>
UnzipFile<zip file>, <file in zip>, <target file 5>
UnzipPath<zip file>, <path in zip>, <target path>
UnzipAll<zip file>, <target path>
ShowWaitCursor / HideWaitCursor
GetActiveProcess<variable>
SendDelete / SendBackspace / SendInsert / SendPageUp / SendPageDown
SetFileAttribs<filename>, <readonly?> [,<hidden?> [,<archive?>] ] (6)

1 - like in XCopy or Move, e.g. \ My documents \ *. Psw
2 - include subfolders, 1 (true) or 0 (false). Would include e.g. \ My documents \ Word \ Test.psw for the path above
3 - Subfolder (s) to use in ZIP archive. Files / paths are added relative to the directory given in the first parameter. E.g. "MyDocs" would create a file MyDocs \ Word \ Test.psw in the archive for the excample above
4 - 0 = no compression up to 9 = highest
5 - complete filename! The path / filename in the archive is not used at all for filename generation!
6 - 1 to set, 0 to remove, nothing to keep unmodified. E.g. SetFileAttribs \ my.file, 1 to hide a file.

Here's 3.2b12

- SubStr now works correct
- Conditions with (...) or {...} and no spaces in the expression did not work
- Multiple scripts can be executed at the same time, but not the same script twice (except by CallScript from different main scripts). If a running script is called the second time, you're asked whether the running script should be quit. If confirmed, the script is aborted after the currend command is finished (i.e. no kill during e.g. a long lasting XCopy or ZipFiles - which also avoids currupted files ...).
- Bugfix in ZipFiles with subdirectories (filter was used on subdirectory names, too, e.g. only subdirectories with "* .psw")
- Bugfix in GetTime with 3 or 6 parameters (hour variable was not set if it was not uppercase)

Attached files

Attached fileMortScript_3.2b12.zip(341.87 KB)

Rep: (88)
SnicK, 02.08.06 10:15:31
Maybe not WADesc top.exe and WADes k top.exe, and so all right :). But sometimes, he still does not kill WAD. The shortcut to the script must be quite common. To run DB script registry entry after installing mortScript or just run once mortscript.exe

razabralsya, thank you very much!

Rep: (5)
I do not understand what is not working. Tolley loop while (condition I can not ask right?), Or omitted something.
In ver. 3.2b8 no problem with that. I rolled.

Post has been editedMDM - 03.08.06, 15:04

Here's 3.2b14 ...

New:
- AND and OR opererate bitwise, for C logic (1 = 1 and 2 instead of 0) there's && and ||
- RegReadBinary and RegWriteBinary - parameters equal to Reg ... String, but the string will receive / must contain the data as hex dump (no spaces or other "fillers"!).
- RunAt<year>,<month>,<day>,<hour>,<minute>,<program>[,<parameter>] Or RunAt<unix timestamp>,<program>[,<parameter>] - executes program at given time.
- RunOnPowerOn<program>[,<parameter>] - executes program on every power on
- RemoveNotifications<program>[,<parameter>] - removes all notifications calling the given program. If a parameter is given, it will be checked, too. Waring: This might take some time (e.g. if there are lots of synchronized appointments)

Attached files

Attached fileMortScript_3.2b14.zip(352.37 KB)

Rep: (0)
can tell someone
on my S200 SetBacklight not working
only opportunity to work through the registry
RegWriteDWord HKCU, ControlPanel \ BackLight, Brightness, (0 to 4) changes the value on the right, but the brightness is changed only after a soft reset
I missed?

aspirt ,
on my BA SetBacklight runs on 5+, try not to anything else. Try to write about it on the developer forum, it is very fast and adequate reaction _http://www.sto-helit.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Meanwhile, the new beta:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.2b15 ... _ http://www.sto-helit.de/downloads/pocketpc/MortScript-3.2b15.zip

Some bugfixes: RunAt did not work without parameter, GetTime did not regard the time zone (but returned GMT time).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.2b16 ... _ http://www.sto-helit.de/downloads/pocketpc/MortScript-3.2b16.zip

It contains only MortScript.exe for PocketPCs, i.e. no other versions for the time being, and other tools / DLLs must be taken from b15 if required ...

But now to the changes: I made first steps to enable arrays and functions. This means you can use something like% array [% index%]%. You can also use strings and expressions for the index:% array [ "x" & SubStr ( "123", 2, 1)]%.
The latter example shows also what's ment with functions.
Additionally to SubStr (which also works with two parameters if you want all the text to the end), there are currently ToUpper (string), ToLower (string), IsExternalPowered (), and GetBatteryPercentage ().
ToUpper / ToLower return the given string converted to upper / lowercase. In spite to the Make ... commands, the original string is not modified, and you can use expressions - like for all function parameters (e.g. MakeUpper (% x% \% y%)).
IsExternalPowered () returns 1 (true) if the device is charged, and 0 (false) otherwise.
GetBatteryPercentage () returns the current battery level. Depending on the device, this value might be wrong if the device is charged.

Example:
% numberAsText [1]% = "one"
% numberAsText [100]% = "hundred"
If (IsExternalPowered () or GetBatteryPercentage ()> = 20)
Message {"Battery level:" &% numberAsText [GetBatteryPercentage ()]% & "%"}
Call backup
Endif

PS: Without false modesty to say that a number of the latest goodies (since beta12 somewhere) came through correspondence with Mort'om on his forum. With stunning speed and quality of implements wild fantasies users :)

gtp ,
thanks for the advice, I will try to address the forum to Mort

people help pozhaluVsta!

it is necessary that on the script all the SMS received from a particular number removed ...
it really make in general and with the help of this software in particular?

Rep: (271)
A theoretically possible to write a script so that every softrezete exhibited a specific call with vibration? And the flies sometimes default.

Rep: (206)
Put somebody to manual MortScript.
Website of the program is not available, and without manual useless program.

And there MortScript 4.0 RC: huh:

Rep: (169)
As there are no radios management functions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 14:28