> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Hit The Plane | [Arcade] skirmish small planes
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 7 ] ** [53,85%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Total votes: 13

Rep: (3)
Hit The Plane - Bluetooth Multiplayer
Version: 1.071
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:13.10.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Driving a small plane, you need to shoot down enemy planes on various maps. There is a multiplayer, pumping, the choice of aircraft, maps and the possibility of a bailout.

Description:
Rather, choose a plane and fight against opponents on a variety of cards in this fun game! The village, the beach or the dense forest - there is no place where our brave pilot will not be able to prevail.

Game features:
- Different planes, which differ both in appearance and in characteristics.
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth
- Smart AI that will make you sweat.
- It is possible to pump all the characteristics of the aircraft.
- Many colorful levels, each of which will give you a new gaming experience.
- Ability to play on smartphones and tablets with any resolution or aspect ratio.
- the spiritual successor to BT Biplanes (Bluetooth Biplanes).

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Servalstar.HitThePlane

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.1+

Download:
Version: 1.071 The new version GP. (Borodin0v)
Modifications

past versions
Version: 1.05 Attached fileHit The Plane.apk (19.18 MB)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 13.10.19, 05:46
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.071 New version with GP.

Rep: (12)
Wow BT Bitplanes, only without BT. and somebody knows something similar in multiplayer?

Rep: (6)
The GP is not available o.O

allex451 @ 22.09.18, 15:45*
Wow BT Bitplanes, only without BT. and somebody knows something similar in multiplayer?

BT Bitplanes, all right. When I thought about it, I could not find anything similar and thus normal, so I decided to make my game. Of similar, I found onlythis. But there are guys just like to practice, even though the Bluetooth way bolted. If you pick up the game at least a few tens of thousands of units, make the network mode.
mad_beast @ 22.09.18, 17:02*
The GP is not available

What country are you from? The GP is open game so far only for Russia, but Ukraine seems too open.

Rep: (12)
* Fessar , In Kazakhstan by the way identity is not available, I would if I was zadonatil cartoon, cool left as a whole

Rep: (98)
The game is excellent, only after respawn damage inflicted when not yet taken off and is not overclocked. As a result minus 50% HP on takeoff.

Cthulhu_rus @ 22.09.18, 19:01*
The game is excellent, only after respawn damage inflicted when not yet taken off and is not overclocked. As a result minus 50% HP on takeoff.

I thought so interesting. The enemy, too, can cause damage, yet he did not take off. In addition, it removes the option Pharma when simply standing on the spawn and wait until the enemy somewhere to crash.

I opened the game on Google Play in the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

Rep: (389)
* Fessar , Schedule a little pull and fight for BT access point and do - it would be great, but purely from a loner and bots to play boring, and even play with friends could be.

AnimeDroid_Chan @ 23.09.18, 10:31*
schedule a little pull

And the graphics in general, everything is rustic or something in particular did not like, such as a menu?

Rep: (389)
* Fessar , But there would be any standards teksturki sfotoshopleneye not attach. And the template cal already tired.

Rep: (14)
there is a steep and a hardcore MiniSquadron! I could not find a name

dreamre @ 23.09.18, 14:23*
there is a steep and a hardcore MiniSquadron!

Well no. Like there is only 2D and small planes. This is how to compare Counter Strike and a new Doom. Both games are good, both seem to run and shoot, but the mechanic is quite different. In MiniSquadron you spawn in the sky and shoot the crowd of opponents weak machine-gun burst, simultaneously collecting bonuses falling from the sky, and for me, as correctly notedallex451 , The game is similar to BT Biplanes. That is the spawn on the ground, fly, fight against one, but a strong opponent, katapultirueshsya when there is little xn. Plus I added to each card special gameplay chips. So, on the second map have balloons in the sky, you need to fly around at the third map antiaircraft guns on the fourth you fight against two opponents at once (one normal and one weak). And MiniSquadron like no pumping, there's only open the new aircraft. And for me personally, pumping - this is half the fun of the game.

Rep: (932)
M
We move to a subsection.

I forgot to update the theme. Taki made multiplayer over bluetooth.

Rep: (2)
I zadonatil. The cool thing)

Rep: (0)
Interesting at first, but too easy after 20 missions. Do against three or hang them on the armor. Ability to select the opponent without reference to the map would also be welcome.

Attached images
Attached Image

zaseili @ 18.06.19, 14:58*
too easy

According to the statistics, the game is too hard on the contrary, as people lose much more often than winning.
statistics
Attached Image

Post has been editedFessar - 19.06.19, 08:39

Rep: (0)
According to the statistics, the game is too hard on the contrary, as people lose much more often than winning.

Cripples bred. The game is very easy - see screenshot. My statistics is quite different. 1 loss at 20 missions with two players. Or less, it does not matter.

Type of: Modification
Short description: Mod by Bubalex88
Functional fashion:
Without advertising;
Currency is added at purchases.

Attached files

Attached fileHit_The_Plane_1.071.apk(19.23 MB)

Type of: A new version
Short description: New version with GP.
What's new:
  • Reducing the complexity of the initial levels;
  • Correction of minor bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileHit The Plane 1.071 NO_MOD.apk(19.37 MB)

Post has been editedborodin0v - 12.10.19, 21:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/18/20, 05:57