CNC, stainless steel / aluminum alloy
Rear cover: 2.5D glass Planell
Dimensions: 58x49x13 mm
Weight: 70g
Colors: black, gray, steel, red, purple

Additional features:
Step counter

Audio formats:
Lossless: DSD64 | 128 (.dsf, .dff), DSD64 (.iso), APE (24 | 192), AIFF (32 | 384), FLAC (24 | 384), WAV (32 | 384), WMA LOSSLESS (24 | 96)
Lossy: mp3, aac, wma, ogg, etc, ...

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Counter steps - Pedometer
Offers the player in the stainless steel housing with logo
Offers branded leather case with fastening
Link to the official website:
https: //www.hidizs.net...c-player/products/ap80
AP80 V1.0.1 Beta Firmware
We listen to the radio via Bluetooth

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 25.05.19, 11:45
Reason for edit: listen to the radio via Bluetooth

Rep: (3)
* schipa When listening on BT at the source makes sense only codec, because digital signal converted to analog at the receiver (headphones). Therefore not surprising that the downgrade codec you have not heard anything better

Rep: (2)
AlexX333BY @ 19.12.2018, 01:43*
* schipa When listening on BT at the source makes sense only codec, because digital signal converted to analog at the receiver (headphones). Therefore not surprising that the downgrade codec you have not heard anything better

On my headphones signal is converted to analog, is a figure ... That's why he took them, so hopes were on a beautiful sound ... the way the sound in my headphones through which BT that through cable (USB he, and not 3.5 mm) on the same computer ...

By the way who may need this "miracle" of the player. Me too, he just useless ... Who are interested in a personal ...

Rep: (3)
schipa @ 19.12.18, 10:01*
signal is converted to analog, is a figure

I not really imagine how this can happen, because the dynamics of such an analogue must act

Rep: (2)
vmarhenko7 @ 19.12.2018, 11:11*
* Schipa,
Ask not whether a radiomastera shall put off the AFC by a oscilloscope from your phone and from your player, and then according to the schedule to see where a flat frequency response in the body or in pleere.Ya more than confident that the player will win. ;) This is to dispel doubts about the same or not.

Player and can win, but my ears that does not help)) For me the sound is the same that in the player that the phone ... so defeats the purpose of using the player ... I do not need another device in Cormany with equal sound ...

Posted on 12/19/2018, 11:33:

AlexX333BY @ 19.12.2018, 10:41*
I not really imagine how this can happen, because the dynamics of such an analogue must act

Unlike any other wireless headphone technology used in DSR7BT Pure Digital Drive with electroacoustic transducer Trigence Semiconductor Dnote to transmit full digital signal without any noise and distortion from the source to a specially designed 45-mm drivers.

Post has been editedschipa - 19.12.18, 21:55

Rep: (9)
schipa @ 19.12.18, 11:30*
Unlike any other wireless headphone technology used in DSR7BT Pure Digital Drive with electroacoustic transducer Trigence Semiconductor Dnote to transmit full digital signal without any noise and distortion from the source to a specially designed 45-mm drivers.

Obscurantism of the advertising booklet: D

Rep: (74)
schipa @ 19.12.18, 10:30*
FULLY DIGITAL signal
ie buying the player, it was your fault:
Via Bluetooth you listen to "figure" rather than iron player, DAC and its harness, that is, it could not be better, the difference in quality can be heard only in wired headphones - IMHO

Question lucky ones who received player Kick - after the parcel was accepted by mail Singapore - after some time started to move? I have 10 days of silence ...

* Leadman , Try to track through this site:
https://postal.ninja/ru
Maybe there will be more information.

777wmp777 @ 25.12.18, 10:15*
Maybe there will be more information.

There it was longer, but the last point is about the same:
14.12.2018 23:30 4PX Express HK / Transfer to the airline.

Rep: (7)
Greetings, friends. Of connecting with his wife to the sound quality. Ar80 it has already arrived and my Chinese tupanul send. So I'm waiting for your player and torturing her. I found that a lot of cue file player can not read properly and plays rips a single file. Advice helped a friend cut all albums in fubare and pour potrekovaya. It has become much easier. But there is one outstanding issue. I understand that the sound embellishment named mseb and EQ do not want to work when a file is 192khz resolution. The playlist is marked it as a HR. What can we do? Recalculate the file, or wait for it in the new Fixed stitching

* Leadman , My Story tracking:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* demafdd You will need to contact support Hidizs, so that they can fix these bugs.
[email protected]

Rep: (32)
* Leadman I bought on Ali

I was just one of those losers that decided to support the boys on Kickstarter in 1000. My first including 25.12 released by Customs and silence. Share information, who got black and gray, you have a volume wheel, or an updated version of the old? And it took a gray, is now worried

Post has been editedMavki - 30.12.18, 18:51

* Mavki Without prezhivayte, everything will come, I am above lecturing history tracking.
PS If not for those who supported it there would be no result)
PPS 90% percent of the people who have supported Hidizs project, have already received their player, including the red)

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 31.12.18, 11:57
Reason for editing: PPP

* Mavki,
And ordered his wife black and red, through the store haydiz, written Chinese, said the red mute or gray or wait xs as agreed on a gray .. Well, they sent one without gray ... black) new wheel without grooves and more lenient. Wife enjoys vinyl ripami symphonic music and I'm sitting in a pose zhduna) came by the way the player fast enough already took 21.12. I Went Ekspress-mail. By the way there is a beta firmware 1.0.1 came out, who already set?

Here and so obtain, maintain, Baker, and get the last one. Zhiza! : Rofl:

* Mavki , That is the policy of companies and not only Chinese ...

Congratulations to all, Happy New Year! ☃ï¸

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filevideo-0fe93cb1fc7c7a606aa2a8f2d9b84684-V.mp4(1.3 MB)

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 31.12.18, 12:07
Reason for editing: ☃ï¸

And so, my New Year's gift :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules