CNC, stainless steel / aluminum alloy
Rear cover: 2.5D glass Planell
Dimensions: 58x49x13 mm
Weight: 70g
Colors: black, gray, steel, red, purple

Additional features:
Step counter

Audio formats:
Lossless: DSD64 | 128 (.dsf, .dff), DSD64 (.iso), APE (24 | 192), AIFF (32 | 384), FLAC (24 | 384), WAV (32 | 384), WMA LOSSLESS (24 | 96)
Lossy: mp3, aac, wma, ogg, etc, ...

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Counter steps - Pedometer
Offers the player in the stainless steel housing with logo
Offers branded leather case with fastening
Link to the official website:
https: //www.hidizs.net...c-player/products/ap80
AP80 V1.0.1 Beta Firmware
We listen to the radio via Bluetooth

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 25.05.19, 11:45
Reason for edit: listen to the radio via Bluetooth

Rep: (9)
Test were black :)

Rep: (74)
* Denchik777 , * Denchik777 , Players who were in the surveys are different from those that have gone into mass production.

Hidizs - unsubscribe some time ago that the Reds will be released a month later ...

And yes, despite the promises of the track numbers yet, but go to the link and the last letter suggests that within a week they will provide track parcel number - will wait)

Rep: (2)
Also today, this post on the head fi seen. And as luck would have picked up the gray. Who took black there could stiffer old krutilki stay. Guys rarely ordered at Alix and such question: if there is no movement to 17.11 on the track (indicated that was not sent overseas dispatch) can open a dispute? Do not hunt without headphones even 40 days max protection period to wait?

Rep: (29)
Prosto_Vassia @ 05.12.18, 19:58*
if there is no movement to 17.11 on the track (indicated that was not sent overseas dispatch) can open a dispute?

one must know what the last event when the export is gone - long in coming

Rep: (67)
Guys, how to distinguish a later version, where from early troubles with the knob that? On gramophone found.

Who got the player, Share compare, what impressions about this device?

Post has been editedSwuysky - 11.12.18, 10:46

* Swuysky , * Swuysky , Trouble call it difficult, thread lock will solve this problem in a jiffy)
PS My soon to come as soon as I accomplish your goal.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 11.12.18, 13:18
Reason for editing:

* 777wmp777,
these design curves in krutilki, it seems to me spoil the volume control.
logical shayning did when at the corner of her body placed

Rep: (3)
I received yesterday this miracle: D is not particularly long time to protest, but there are already first impressions: ok:
I will talk about it a subject from the point of view of the price category!
The most important thing in these devices is that !? - it's natural sound and it went to me: rofl: but this 2-hour audition! More or anything at the moment I can not say more!
What caught my eye right away in this volume adjustment, volume control (wheel) when you turn on the 1 shelchek can immediately add 2 units and 1 unit is. Yet it is itself play in different directions, but there seems to have mentioned it! Coverage of a subject, is not quite high quality, but for this price, maybe it's the norm: unsure:
Package good, there selikonovye protective cover and two films, to whom it is important that the subject would be left without damage!
The shell itself nimble, neither of which does not slow down not hanging over until neither of which I can not say! Because before with Hebe did not know! Card stuck on the 128 is almost complete!
In general, the first impression is positive, repeat important in these devices sound and he is a worthy relative to its price range! The rest is the nuances and who want to find flaws, will always find something to complain about: derisive:: ok:
In general, I will test if something is added, write: heppy_dancing:

Rep: (32)
I am the owner of all pleera.Prezhde potestit volume and autonomy. Autonomy - rate of 7% per hour, the volume small margin (listen to music via bluetooth). The quality of the bluetooth connection is excellent. Firmware 1.0 or 0.1 - I do not understand, the sensor is working properly. m4a plays. But until that incorrectly displays the names of the performers with non-standard characters in the title - such as the artist writes CelephaГЇs Dl164.
Ali bought a black Friday for 7575.50 rubles + Sandisk 32GB card is a gift.

Post has been editedMegaherz09 - 15.12.18, 13:41

Question to the owners of the player:
He is able to do the mixing (randomly play) all the tracks from different folders?
Thank you in advance!

Listened to a subject in conjunction fiio btr3 + f9 pro volume to half yells God forbid: wacko:: scare: the sound of Sinezubov pleased: rofl: in general, the device of their money worth: yahoo: compact + sound + aut
onomnost comfortable beztormoznaya + enclosure + price = wonderful subject
Workout somewhere on byrenko listen to it when moving thing: good:
Well, the house in a quiet Obstanovochka fiio x5 iii + beyerdynamic 770 pro 80 is not what would not change: dance:: smoke:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpower999panda - 16.12.18, 00:53
Reason for editing: Added photo

* Megaherz09 Yes, but when someone wants to take right now?
Megaherz09 @ 16.12.18, 12:26*
In January there will be another sell-off, and will still be cheaper than on their website

But this is not correct

Rep: (11)
Also I have bought this machine as a gift to his wife on the DR. A cursory acquaintance machine seemed quite amusing: my cheesy taste, the sound with low-cost but decent ears type second revision MEE audio M6Pro - is quite digestible. It is clear that every thing must be assessed in relation to their cost - and so, this thing for your money plays, I think, very well.
Any questions to the auxiliary ficham. For example, sleep timer - wildly confused. Firstly, to enable it, you have to dig into the settings, but in reality for it is the place in this here a retractable curtain, in which, incidentally, do not understand what took a bunch of useful space under the sliders Volume and brightness, but are there wildly uncomfortable to use, if you are a person with an ordinary-sized hands, and not some pygmy capuchin. Secondly, the sleep timer is not reset socket, when you use the interface: that is clearly not the person sleeps even if it changes the configuration of the player, but the timer continues to count down hard. Third, pleasure adds that if the timer is cut down player before you fall asleep, then again, it is necessary to include after reboot timer through the settings (and if you're half asleep still spit on the timer, then in the morning almost certainly will land battery to zero). And fourthly, that the cost to make this timer reacted to the motion sensor? All use bolted to it for its intended purpose pedometer can not be - he considers every step of the 5? It would be better for triggering the sensor restarted sleep timer: once the client moves, so he still does not sleep, and the timer can be reset. And if the player is still 10 minutes - all good night. It would be very convenient. But netushki: any razdeshmanskom the phone has such a feature - but not in NekstDzhenereyshnUltraportablHayFayMyuzikPleer. These and similar interface trivia slightly smeared impression ...

It is a pity that the developers write is almost useless: we have a good tradition Hidizsa score on software immediately after the start of sales. Especially because they do not own the software write a contract many HiBy this case.

And in general Hidizs not that the impression of the office, which is helluva lot to worry about people carrying in her beak money. These peppers swore that citizens finance their campaign on Kickstarter, the first to get their toys, and this will happen in November. However, almost obtaining grandmother, Hidizs then scored on their benefactors huge bolt and sent first commercial batch of retailers (I got my player of XChesser.ru, when a profile on a branch with www.head-fi.org Baker Kick out the first thousand happily reported that it started to get track nambery). And only when the demand from the network was fully satisfied, somewhere in the second week of December Hidizs started so-so send orders kraudfanderam (and their deliveryman often do not soared numbered tracks: some people just found a parcel in his box without any advance notice). Thus Hidizs and not implemented in the software of some previously promised buns style support LDAC, correct work with podcasts / audio books and stuff like that (the people is now set vpros how nonzero chance to see the fulfillment of these promises in the future). I do not know, this is a purely Chinese way of doing business and this happens all the time. But I personally do in the future I will not believe any promises from Hidizs and no one would suggest to fit into some of their undertaking, until the finished product is displayed on a shelf.

Post has been editedlohmatyy_glyuk - 17.12.18, 17:45

* lohmatyy_glyuk,
Congratulations. My (purchased 25/11) only came to customs, so that there is still an honorary zhdun)

would also like to see that the manufacturer will dopilivat software (such as this - to work correctly with podcasts / audiobooks), if not it is worse, just next player will take another brand

Rep: (1013)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Multimedia devicesRead the rulesAnnouncement: Rules section "Multimedia devices"

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.12.18, 21:13

* lohmatyy_glyuk If so would only worked Chinese ...)

vmarhenko7 @ 18.12.18, 15:01*
So I came to beautiful! : Dancer: All about everything has gone 24 days.

Congratulations)
and my already at the courier (22 day went), today in theory should get

vmarhenko7 @ 18.12.18, 15:01*
and there promised to 32GB card

By the way, I forgot about this card, I, too, should be one, just as the economy needs a little card)

Post has been editedDenchik777 - 18.12.18, 16:34

Hello, dear! : Thank_you:
The main objective of this subject, it is playing music, the rest is all lotions and supplements! : Derisive:
Correct if I'm wrong! : D And with playback of music, it just did cope perfectly well for its price: ok: you can dokapatsya even before they have any x .. there is not built barometer, thermometer and other oddities! : Rofl: Also would be useful just in case: D: umnik:
Agree, you do not buy it all in order to measure the number of steps and not for the fact that it had been you as apple clock or samosas, namely, for that would listen to music: heppy_dancing:
Or might be a different scenario: derisive:, imagine they are stuck to a bunch of additional features and DAC, piping, shell and all the rest put what some sad st @ but, pardon the expression: D and to then you simply omit it and not who would not even looked in his direction, which is now at least a shovel with the Chinese order it: beee:
Just thereby only I wanted to once again express his opinion that the unit is worth for your money: thank_you:: ok:

Rep: (2)
Also became the owner of these things miracle ... This is my first device of this kind. Prior to that enjoyed only smartphone to listen to music ... And I want to say and the last device) acquires exclusively for use in transport, paired with a bluetooth ear ... And I want to say very razacharovan sound ... Can certainly I have something not in good standing with the rumors, but I did not feel the difference between a phone and a player ... waste of money ... by the way I use headphones Audio-Technica DSR-7BT, smartphone Xiaomi Mi Mix, paired present aptx HD, and the player only aptx

Rep: (11)
power999panda @ 18.12.18, 16:44*
The main objective of this subject, it is playing music, the rest is all lotions and supplements!
Correct if I'm wrong!

You're right, of course, the main thing for hifi-player - the music, and if he is not able to qualitatively reproduce the music - in the furnace of a player. But many, in addition to music, listen to the player even audio books, podcasts, some training and stuff like that, and do so not only at home on the couch, but in the subway, walking, in the gym, in the car, in bed before going to sleep, etc. Of course, this content can be played back on the phone - but with a horseradish eh man having a dedicated device for playing high-quality audio, carry with them for some other device for audio playback of low quality? It is understood that in all sense of proportion is required, and the stupid stuff portable player absurd amount svistelok-perdelok not related to the reproduction of audio content, if it is associated with a significant complication or appreciation of design, increasing its size or other objective losses. But even sillier natolkat in the finished product or that the auxiliary features, but to program them to such an extent through>I<OPU that the consumer will get mad every time, trying to take advantage of these features done or accidentally bumping into them in the unit interface.

schipa @ 18.12.18, 20:41*
Prior to that it enjoyed only smartphone to listen to music ... And I want to say and the last device) acquires exclusively for use in transport, paired with a bluetooth ear ... And I want to say very razacharovan sound ...

My friend, in my opinion, with the aim of listening to transport Sinezubov ears strange hope for any audiophile revelation. The arithmetic here, as I understand it, is as follows. AptX provides bitrate 352Kbps, which is not so very different from sbc to its 328Kbps, and allows normal play only decent MP3-320Kbps. AptX HD gives something around 576Kbps. A bitrate of rasparshivogo flac - per megabit, while good - more than 4 megabits. And any lossless-format has a bit rate that is no implementation aptX or LDAC lossless transfer can not. So, in my opinion, we should not expect outstanding quality in an attempt to reproduce the lossless-content via the Bluetooth-tract. And the MP3 will be about the same and play on your phone and on your player.

Post has been editedlohmatyy_glyuk - 19.12.18, 01:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 18:45