CNC, stainless steel / aluminum alloy
Rear cover: 2.5D glass Planell
Dimensions: 58x49x13 mm
Weight: 70g
Colors: black, gray, steel, red, purple

Additional features:
Step counter

Audio formats:
Lossless: DSD64 | 128 (.dsf, .dff), DSD64 (.iso), APE (24 | 192), AIFF (32 | 384), FLAC (24 | 384), WAV (32 | 384), WMA LOSSLESS (24 | 96)
Lossy: mp3, aac, wma, ogg, etc, ...

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Counter steps - Pedometer
Offers the player in the stainless steel housing with logo
Offers branded leather case with fastening
Link to the official website:
https: //www.hidizs.net...c-player/products/ap80
AP80 V1.0.1 Beta Firmware
We listen to the radio via Bluetooth

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 25.05.19, 11:45
Reason for edit: listen to the radio via Bluetooth

Rep: (1)
* vmarhenko7, Thank.
Now at least understand why this item in the menu.
In the evening, I try on his column at home.

Post has been editedAnu_nax - 26.02.19, 13:34

vmarhenko7 @ 26.02.19, 15:59*
it is necessary to repeatedly Tapan

uchtu)

vmarhenko7 @ 26.02.19, 15:59*
It is not convenient, and far zanykal such an option.

And still like there to change the font size!
Or window size.

Post has been editedAnu_nax - 26.02.19, 18:16

Rep: (9)
By the way, whether the firmware update is already time to the manufacturer? ) Or normal? ))

Leadman @ 26.02.19, 19:40*
Whether it is time to update the firmware to the manufacturer?

It seems they scored !? Or forgotten.

Rep: (74)
* Leadman , I have no major complaints so far, although there are nuances)
I would like to update, but the main thing not to crush anything)

Regarding usability - to do a lot of things can be with the firmware. While all Pts mediocre.

Rep: (0)
My 5 kopecks.

Player purchased on the official website at kickstarter I had just a couple of days. Was poisoned in the area of ​​20 November 2018. If the logistics of our mail was reasonable, it would get in the middle of December, but the result on the face. Last shot before the separation was not made until 31 December. Received a new player with volume control knob.

The general impression from the player and his complete positive. As for me, because the silicone shell (ublyudstvo some) is not needed.
Firmware upgrade to the latest version was normal.

Sound will be evaluated in conjunction with the headphones that use plusmy personal perception. In another, I think everything will not sound correctly.

AP80 + KZ ZS6 + KZ Bluetooth (apt-x on CSR8645 chip). Connection is normal, the sound quality is much better than what gave the phone to USB Audio Player. High and medium became brighter, but comparing with a wired connection the sound was a bit weaker.
AP80 + KZ ZS6 + KZ Upgrade cable (KZ-high purity oxygen free copper). Excellent sound, wide scene. In music, there were interesting details not previously seen. Many of the songs sounded more expressive than on the phone in conjunction with an external DAC and the same headphones.
AP80 + MDR-XB950BT, connect via bluetooth. Headphones ate all the high, the bass become almost velvety. The sound is almost indistinguishable from that gives the phone. All control buttons work as expected on the headphones. Wire connection of headphones is not tried.
AP80 + KZ ZS6 + Nicehck 8core 6N GC-OOC. Very good combination. High detail, the deepest and pleasant bass.

Different observation.
About silicone cover I've already written. Protective film factory was glued crooked, so after the first two days of wearing in the front pocket of the film has been successfully detached. Instead, I used it a hydrogel for the phone. It is thinner, softer and with the correct label does not ride up at the corners.
At first, the adjustment wheel is jammed in the depressed position, causing a reboot. Cured cranking up and down a few turns.
Connecting to a PC (win10) without any problems. The only thing that plugs into a very tight player, and the first time USB-C inserted "by force."
Radio there and it works, but I do not listen. As far as I understand the function of scanning frequencies and forming station list is not there.
Connecting to the already known headphones via bluetooth must be done manually by selecting the ones that should be known to the list. By the built-in transmitter bt-no complaints.
I used as a carrier Sandisk 10 A1 class map to 128Gb.

On my taste best player gives a good, detailed and interesting sound in electronic music.

Cons (in my opinion):
1. Volume knob can be "squeezed" in the pocket. This leads to shutdown and reset the clock. Furious!
2. billing interface date and time. During that developers should burn in hell.
3. Minor UI elements. Even with my small fingers to use it is difficult.
4. In the case of paging occurs loading of album art. Perhaps this card, the possibility of such an algorithm operation of the player (saves memory).
upd. 5. We must be very careful with volume control via the screen. The player can stun.

Post has been edited50u15pec7a70r - 28.02.19, 10:14

50u15pec7a70r @ 28.02.19, 09:54*
5. We must be very careful with volume control via the screen. The player can stun.

There is, you can casually svaypnut instead cover - volume up to 100%. Sensations - so-so)))
I recommend to all the settings to set a limit.

Leadman @ 12.03.19, 5:13*
There is, you can casually svaypnut instead cover - volume up to 100%. Sensations - so-so)))
I recommend to all the settings to set a limit.

This is exactly a couple of times in training cheered so not sickly: D. Besides, the player was in the pocket of shorts while put rod and took almost deaf: wacko:

That is done by the rapid translation.
Maybe someone will come in handy)

Attached files

Attached fileAP80 user guide.ru AL.pdf(9.5 MB)

Potestit BT-receiver function in the player, was a little disappointed - AAC is not supported with iPhone, only SBC.

1. Do Subj oversampling like AP100?
2. Where can I read the description of Antialiasing modes?

Rep: (6)
And compared him with someone ap100?

while in Ukraine there is delivery?

* matisha , AP80 100% AP100 plays the sound and power but otherwise they are very different in direction, listen, weigh, try on and you will be happy)

Posted on 12/04/2019, 22:03:

* EdMuaDDib , There are the official store and alliexpress

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 14.04.19, 21:49
Reason for editing:

Bottle, I change the firmware?

* rual1515 ,
?

Rep: (7)
Nobody faced with the problem of hang-up player? There is an inscription Goodbye! and the player continues to play with the backlight on, it does not respond to the button. Treated only off (long press of the wheel). Flashing does not help.

Post has been editedMavki - 15.04.19, 20:45

Rep: (19)
How to hold the back cover? Maybe someone saw disassembly.
Itching to strengthen the battery, replace the cover on the steel / leather / wood / transparent.

Post has been editedexperimentator - 16.04.19, 09:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 2:48