CNC, stainless steel / aluminum alloy
Rear cover: 2.5D glass Planell
Dimensions: 58x49x13 mm
Weight: 70g
Colors: black, gray, steel, red, purple

Additional features:
Step counter

Audio formats:
Lossless: DSD64 | 128 (.dsf, .dff), DSD64 (.iso), APE (24 | 192), AIFF (32 | 384), FLAC (24 | 384), WAV (32 | 384), WMA LOSSLESS (24 | 96)
Lossy: mp3, aac, wma, ogg, etc, ...

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Counter steps - Pedometer
Offers the player in the stainless steel housing with logo
Offers branded leather case with fastening
Link to the official website:
https: //www.hidizs.net...c-player/products/ap80
AP80 V1.0.1 Beta Firmware
We listen to the radio via Bluetooth

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 25.05.19, 11:45
Reason for edit: listen to the radio via Bluetooth

Rep: (74)
Hello!
Today managed to pre-order kiksartere, is scheduled for release on bond representative Hidizs.
Submit promise in November)
I will wait...

Attached images
Attached Image

Player characteristics of-site, they are different to the article, in particular, indicated support for memory cards up to 512Gb and there but in a different description to 1TB

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 21.09.18, 21:43
Reason for editing: â˜ï¸

Rep: (0)
There are owners of this gadget?

Rep: (9)
Also ordered to Kickstarter. Hopefully sending tightened not much ...

* Leadman Also I hope that it is not loose, that the sending of unsubscribed in November.

* Leadman I ordered the black, is already used to this color. Now IHIFI 700 - also black.

Letter from Hidizs
Google translate
Ladies and gentlemen! First of all, thank you all for your amazing support and feedback throughout this campaign, and sincerely wish to help us improve. Mass production for all Kickstarter orders already started 2 weeks ago. We, in Hidizs, now perform the installation as soon as possible, while maintaining a high level of quality, so we can deliver the best product that you deserve. Delivery will start in early November. Please take with you and thank you again for what you are so patient; your AP80 will soon be in your hands. We are close to collecting all the information about the delivery and product information, but there are still some shortcomings in the supporters who have not yet completed the survey. If you are one of them, please take a few minutes to fill out the survey so that we can both send as soon as possible your AP80. If you still need to change the shipping information or product, please email us at hello @ hidizs. network until 29 October; kindly note that this is the last day that any changes can be made. Thank ! team Hidiz

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited777wmp777 - 24.10.18, 16:52
Reason for editing: Attachment

Rep: (9)
Something I myself confused, in the photo above - steel version, light aluminum is not in the nature :)
I left in the order of dark gray.

* Leadman , Now I remembered: Stainless steel)!

Rep: (5)
Choose between him and HiBy R3, which is more expensive.
This little one is ok, but I feel the screen is not enough, and I was with him in frequent contact, for not only listening, but also choose to delete files
with Kick I can not wait for online shops.

Rep: (3)
At your hearing, sight, if he has at this price + - range of competitors?

* robnzn , No - in my opinion - no competitors - IMHO

Rep: (22)
Will AP80 play audio track file downloaded from youtube, video file without conversion?
And another question - how to think in an even Friday Hidizs will give a discount on it?

tv008 @ 13.11.18, 13:41*
without conversion video?

Most likely he will not see the video file, because in the list of supported formats, they are not.

Denchik777 @ 14.11.18, 22:32*
toad strangling player to take more average phone

whether it is necessary in this case? Price ~ $ 150 more than normal for the opportunity to wear a small box 512GB lossless music and listen to regardless of the phone's battery and wires. Previously, such a price was at a regular CD player. Look toward the Shanling M0, he recently the price of 11.11 ~ was in 6600, can still be discounts.

Rep: (29)
robnzn @ 15.11.18, 11:03*
whether it is necessary in this case?

If I knew it, I would have been easier to understand)
and grabs the phone to me, but as they say, and suddenly I lose something: rofl:

robnzn @ 15.11.18, 11:03*
small box 512GB lossless music and listen to, regardless of the phone battery and wires

this not how problems are not present, a box is always with you, if the second pull, because of one function shall not be felt sour profit

* Denchik777 ,
Options:
And - to visit the store to portable audio to listen to music from your memory card to your headphones and will be determined with the choice)
B - buy a Sansa Clip, install Rockbox, twist the sound and defined with a choice - Sansa can be enough)

777wmp777 @ 15.11.18, 17:25*
set RockBox

RB saved my 2 iPoda from oblivion. Excellent flash, without it not make sense to use podami.

Rep: (29)
* 777wmp777,
a) we do not have anything in the boutiques, the word at all (at any position).
all netah buy normal

b) it's kind of something ancient + I'd like something in a topic to touch only inexpensive (can take somewhere on sales) because the phone lacks in principle + listening to music I do not often, a rare mood

was short-lived Ziku, but really did not have time to evaluate, comrade took. although the sound is not bad, but the management / firmware is a little wooden

* AlexX333BY Uniquely Hidizs - fiio might upset by the sound.
Personally, I fiio not impressed at all, except for the last fifth - the rest predshestvinnikov sound gutted - IMHO

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/19/19, 04:18