Power Band Fitness Mi Band | [Other]

Rep: (929)
Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets mi band - Discussion

Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets пїЅ | Discussion MB2 пїЅ | Talk MB3 пїЅ | MI band 2 - firmware | MI band 3 - firmware | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

This topic was created specifically so that you could discuss the power consumption and problems with it, your bracelets.

When asking a question, specify:
  • Device manufacturer, model
  • Firmware version
  • Custom or official firmware
  • What software do you use to sync your device
  • Your problem (the more you specify the information, the better)

Thus, you will speed up the receipt of the answer to your question.

For example:
  • Xiaomi mi band 3
  • Official firmware
  • MiFit 3.5.0 official
  • Discharged within 7 days

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 21:39
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (43)
akaoff92 @ 10/05/18 17:48*
Not charging

he just put on the first charge
I thought everything, defective cord
pressed harder on the capsule and the charge went

I charge the unit from the old phone, 1A

Rep: (1)
wwwMAXiDROM @ 10.10.18, 18:23*
he just put on the first charge
I thought everything, defective cord
pressed harder on the capsule and the charge went

So the whole thing is that the charge of the capsule goes and stops at 40% by writing that the charge is complete ... (I have not seen it myself yet, this is from the words of my daughter)

Posted 10/10/2018 18:48:

ferhad.necef @ 10.10.18, 17:45*
Judya, Try:
1. Untie and reattach,
And if it does not help:
2. Unlink, reset and reattach.

I will try in the evening as you advise ....
Thank !!!

Rep: (1)
ferhad.necef If your advice does not help, then do everything according to the points as it is written in the header right here. Xiaomi Mi Band 3 - Firmware
....???

Rep: (929)
Judya @ 10.10.18, 18:46*
This is according to the daughter
Well, for starters, see for yourself personally! And then we will think!
You are the first who faced this and I think that the only one!

Rep: (0)
Hello. I bought this miracle bracelet, and something I do not understand what is wrong with the battery. I took a new one in Moscow Internet Magazine, by type for the Chinese market, as I understood (the packaging and instructions are completely in Chinese). The battery lasts a maximum of 3 days, now it's been 3 weeks already. And I discharged-charged 5 times already completely, and disconnected all notifications and so on, vseravno per day for 30-35% of the charge flies away. Moreover, he even turned off sleep analysis, but he still counts and shows it in MiFit. I checked the opposite, included all functions and even a pulse meter every minute, 50% of the day flies away.
I thought it might be because of the latest firmware (1.6.0.16), I installed 1.5.0.2 and artificially overestimated the version so that the auto-update did not pass. So like a week, and nothing has changed. Now I put 1.4.0.6, but something tells me that it will not give anything either.
Who can that advise or prompt?

Rep: (245)
* matthew89
set the bend master, (authorization through myth) open the pulse measurement, click on the bottom right "+". Make sure no measurements are included. In the screenshot, everything is off.
Attached Image

If everything is like on the screen, you can delete the mvm. If not, stop the running and you can delete the mvm.

Post has been editedsubmarin - 12.10.18, 07:48
Reason for editing: Added text

Put, looked. It's okay But the battery zhor remained, I do not even know what to do with it. Three days maximum
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
From the moment of purchase, he charged fully once, lasted, as the manufacturer claims 20 days, and 10% of the charge remained. All inclusive, except for the constant measurement of the pulse at night. Firmware immediately installed custom with a short date. Chinese bracelet, FW: 1.0.1.81, HW: V0.1.3.3, MiFit official version 3.5.0.
Screen
Attached Image

Rep: (137)
The first charge is 12 days,
second 18 days
3rd - 27 days

The Chinese version, the pulse at night, the inclusion of raising the hand, the notification of the absence of activity is disabled, the firmware and MiFit are official, the last

Rep: (7)
Mi band 3
The second cycle of the discharge using Mi band master. I do not measure the pulse, all notifications are included. Why such a high consumption of acb?
Attached Image

Post has been editedPenduluman - 18.10.18, 19:21

Rep: (229)
And I'm not worried. Once a week, I can find time and stick in charge

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2555)
M
Kenny в„ўappointed curator of the topic. Have a nice chat!

Rep: (2)
All healthy! Yesterday I installed the firmware from Santa 2.2 and bolt 4 via MBM and turned on the support of smiles. I did it all and smiles show. There was one problem, the battery began to sit faster, even if I turn off the software and BT. Is there any solution? Thank. Overnight, the battery consumed 5%.

Post has been editedshamil_stf - 20.10.18, 08:25
Reason for editing: Added info

Rep: (525)
The situation has worsened, now with 5-6 days of charging began to hold 1-2 days. In general, it is sad. Is there really no solution to this problem and will have to throw the clock away ?! (

Rep: (2)
The situation has worsened, now with 5-6 days of charging began to hold 1-2 days. In general, it is sad. Is there really no solution to this problem and will have to throw the clock away ?! (

But it is interesting to be able to change the battery itself, order and deliver, it’s a pity to throw out such a miracle.

Post has been editedshamil_stf - 20.10.18, 14:55

Rep: (816)
Mibend3. Under normal operating conditions (all notifications are on, mail, social networks, calls), the bracelet is constantly buzzing throughout, the battery lasts for 3-4 days. I tried to turn off almost all notifications, leaving only the important ones. Power supply immediately increased. Already 4 days, the balance is 40%. As I understand it, the vibration eats a good battery. I basically like it 3-4 days, so just checked its capabilities.

I ordered a bracelet to my wife, for the first day of discharge up to 22%. After a second charge of 70%, the bracelet turned off, when connected, the charging showed a full charge, but refused to work without a charger. After successfully resolving the dispute, an autopsy revealed a swollen battery:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instead, it was installed used Akum on 60mah from wireless headphones. First day discharge up to 80%.

* shadow_G5,
Can I look at the photo after reassembly? And in general, how to disassemble, very interesting

Put charge your bracelet. As a result, instead of 2 hours, the "type" was charged in just an hour. It poured instead of 130 mAh (it was so much earlier when testing), 244 mAh was included.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 21.10.18, 19:20

https://youtu.be/ize0mMbpEukHere's a video disassembly (not mine). And this after assembly
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 11:27