Power Band Fitness Mi Band | [Other]

Rep: (958)
Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets mi band - Discussion

Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets пїЅ | Discussion MB2 пїЅ | Talk MB3 пїЅ | MI band 2 - firmware | MI band 3 - firmware | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

This topic was created specifically so that you could discuss the power consumption and problems with it, your bracelets.

When asking a question, specify:
  • Device manufacturer, model
  • Firmware version
  • Custom or official firmware
  • What software do you use to sync your device
  • Your problem (the more you specify the information, the better)

Thus, you will speed up the receipt of the answer to your question.

For example:
  • Xiaomi mi band 3
  • Official firmware
  • MiFit 3.5.0 official
  • Discharged within 7 days

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 21:39
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (6)
Mi Band 3 NFC
After 5 months of using live an average of 2 weeks with the assistant sleeping and notices. Latest firmware from qexx

Post has been editedmax2281337 - 08.03.19, 17:51
Reason for editing: Adjustments

Rep: (18)
I do not know how you can keep the battery for a month, but I have 6 days left to 26% charge, notifications do not often use, because the bluetooth is almost always off, I measure the pulse of times a day. What is the reason for the rapid discharge?
Attached Image

Rep: (27)
* Pitonct ,
In that bluetooth is turned off

Rep: (18)
* thumbo If you connect it to the bluetooth, it will take less?)

Rep: (27)
* Pitonct ,
Need to try. I definitely slower discharges. I guess when you are not connected to the phone, the bracelet is constantly looking for conjugation. And with a constant connection - only occasionally pings phone, check availability

Rep: (11)
* Pitonct , I do not hold 10 days and more 36% remaining)

Rep: (0)
* slava121284 , If you need to turn on the pulse itself. Every day, I turn on bluetooth (skonektit and transmit data). The first month of using bluetooth not really cut off, but when I realized that it does not need an alarm activates, deactivates the night.

Posted on 09/03/2019, 16:17:

Posted on 09/03/2019, 16:20

* Pitonct Is the quality of Xiaomei. In some initially well-kept, in other battery garbage such suffering.

Post has been editedViktori1501 - 09.03.19, 16:18

Rep: (9)
Also I began to notice the quick battery zhor (two weeks before without any problems kept) with the same settings prior to upgrading to this.
Now 28% -8-NIL days.
Again, with the same settings!
Mi Band Master 2.5.1

Post has been editedyuoras - 10.03.19, 17:26

Rep: (8)
Good evening,

Mi band 3 without NFC
Stock firmware, newest,
I do anything, set up only familiar with Benda says that 10% of it is enough for 3 days (from September enjoys)

this is normal or is still married?

Post has been editedNIKITA_DAYDREAMER - 10.03.19, 18:35

* NIKITA_DAYDREAMER Xs in my day 1 well, a maximum of 2% today spends the whole day only 1% shaval

Rep: (42)
* yjrbfklooo , * NIKITA_DAYDREAMER I think a lot depends on the use. If enabled monitor heart rate every 30 minutes + continuous monitoring during workouts + alarms, notifications from apps that certainly will melt faster than a battery. And if pedometer is a very different picture

* Mezko_O I have an all-inclusive

Rep: (39)
* yjrbfklooo , fantasy

* METAL666666 , Well, I sit through the MBM and saw if you know through yusb on your computer to charge it for longer than if you just hold through charging the phone

Rep: (39)
* yjrbfklooo I charged from a computer, too. Included on the bracelet all the controls, notifications, etc. missing 8 days

Rep: (0)
Here it is held 26 days. Loaded a second time has been almost a month)
happy with purchase

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1010)
I switched from Mi Band 2 model without NFC, drain firmware.
Notifications by Mi Band Tools, but the ones that come from the messenger and SMS work with a delay of 25 seconds, ie if I'm at home, and the phone next zazhuzhzhit, I have time to take it in your hands and read it earlier than zazhuzhzhit already bracelet. When you notice the operating screen off when I sleep too. Repetitive alerts at intervals of less than 50ti seconds, ignores bracelet, responding only to the very first. The screen is activated by the rotation arm. Notifications go with the text.
And that's what we have:
If the heart rate monitor is turned on at night and during the day when the activity or with an interval of 30 minutes, it turns out like this
Attached Image

that is not dense and distressing
If the heart rate monitor is turned on only at night, it turns out like this
Attached Image

and it was exactly the same result as was Mi Band2
If the heart rate monitor is turned on only during the day when the activity or with an interval of 30 minutes, it turns out like this
Attached Image

that not very much longer than the monitoring of day and night.
Now I turn it off at all, and try how much is enough.

Post has been editedkonvas - 14.03.19, 22:03

Rep: (2)
Help! miband3 firmware from AMSUser RuMiFit 3.5.9c v3! 10% charge devoured in less than an hour! What to do? It's the fault of the firmware ??? He used to 10% could live a week or more!
Attached Image

Post has been editednatedrake85 - 16.03.19, 14:24

Rep: (250)
* natedrake85 , The action itself stitching eats charge, plus after that the battery needs re-calibration for a couple of cycles of charge

Rep: (46)
Squeezed almost the maximum. Without NSF, their official firmware, mifit official. Disable all that is possible, except the alarm about the calls and notifications of alerts, I do not measure heart rate.
Fasting for purely informative. Do not chase for the modified firmware and mifitami.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 11:43