Power Band Fitness Mi Band | [Other]

Rep: (929)
Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets mi band - Discussion

Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets пїЅ | Discussion MB2 пїЅ | Talk MB3 пїЅ | MI band 2 - firmware | MI band 3 - firmware | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

This topic was created specifically so that you could discuss the power consumption and problems with it, your bracelets.

When asking a question, specify:
  • Device manufacturer, model
  • Firmware version
  • Custom or official firmware
  • What software do you use to sync your device
  • Your problem (the more you specify the information, the better)

Thus, you will speed up the receipt of the answer to your question.

For example:
  • Xiaomi mi band 3
  • Official firmware
  • MiFit 3.5.0 official
  • Discharged within 7 days

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 21:39
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Teh post

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 22.03.19, 01:56

Rep: (13)
* VANkyz , so far, but I expected more.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (80)
* Gramal2010 , after the first charge (not up to%, up to 79 ~~) for the day, it did not sink by 1% ... then it rushed .. into laziness began to eat 5-6 ..

Rep: (13)
* VANkyz Apparently the firmware cant, gang2 I had from 25 to 40 days without notifications.

Rep: (8)
* Gramal2010 ,
from% to zero 11-12 days of active use. This is a vibera telegram, sms, skype notification + calls.

already the 3rd charge cycle has gone. But I untied the other day, I changed the firmware of the pipe.

Post has been editedVtorencov - 28.08.18, 20:57

Rep: (18)
I will describe my observations on the battery, after I arrived, it was 40 percent, I sat down quickly, for 2 days, then after charging up to 100, I started to sit down in 5 days. And so cycles 3, now 14 days and 38%. The bracelet was swinging for about a month. All included

Rep: (0)
I will describe my observations on the battery, after I arrived, it was 40 percent, I sat down quickly, for 2 days, then after charging up to 100, I started to sit down in 5 days. And so cycles 3, now 14 days and 38%. The bracelet was swinging for about a month. All included

And if 10 times already charged up to 100% (almost everything is disabled, I use my fit, the last update of the bracelet and the application, reinstalled the application, discharged it to zero a couple of times) and the bracelet holds for 1.5-2 days, then this is a marriage ???

Rep: (1148)
Kenny в„ў @ 09/21/18, 1:07*
Device manufacturer
Is there anyone else besides Xiaomi?

Rep: (110)
Mi Band 3 chinese version
Official firmware V1.6.0.16 Russian
Official Mi Fit 3.5.0 Russian
Smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1 language Russian
The bracelet is discharged in 6 days from 100% to 10% - 3rd charging
Before this 1st charge - 7 days
2nd charge - 8 days
4th charge - 2nd day evening 82%
Call alerts, SMS, messages from social networks, weather, steps are included, sometimes I use exercise mode, sleep tracking, pulse tracking every 30 minutes, Bluetooth is turned off for the night.
This is normal? Everywhere they write 14 - 20 days ...

Post has been editedvaldai1966 - 21.09.18, 20:34
Reason for editing: Corrected

* valdai1966 , I have a constant monitoring of the pulse, enough for 6-7 days. There are a lot of application notifications, SMS and calls

Rep: (43)
For two weeks the bracelet lived for 7 days. And already with this miracles began. Already the 7th day lives and another 50% remains in charge. Here we will live! (Settings, compared with previous weeks, did not change)

Posted 09/22/2018 10:42:

Attached Image

Rep: (1)
The battery has entered the operating mode

Rep: (137)
The end of the second full charge.
Before that it was 12 days.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Xiaomi mi band 3
Official firmware
MiFit 3.5.0 official
Today, there was somewhere + -25%, I used the stopwatch for 16.5 minutes, then 4-5% remained, and the clock literally sat down before our eyes.
Charging was last Thursday.

Post has been editedBozyaka - 24.09.18, 20:28

Rep: (-1)
Bought today.

Xiaomi mi band 3
Official firmware
MiFit 3.5.0 official.

Immediately put on charge.
The firmware has been updated by air.
Discharged to "0%" in 2-3 hours. (set monitoring pulse -5 min)
The second time charged up to 100% in half an hour.
Discharges about 0.3% per minute. (pulse does not measure - disabled)

Rep: (1)
Hello! Guys, this is the problem: my band came with Ali, it was 46% charge. Day 2 charge did not decrease, and kept at 46%. As a result, I sat down, then charged up to 100% of the laptop for 20 minutes, and now for 1 minute 1% of the charge goes. And so every time. Tell me how to treat, if at all treated.

Rep: (64)
* indigo17,
Charging should last longer. Try charging from the outlet

Rep: (8)
* indigo17,
Charge from outlet.
I charge around an hour from the outlet and holds up to two weeks

Rep: (220)
You can charge almost anything, because more current than he needs, the bracelet will not take. Charged from the laptop and from charging from the phone (5V 5 A) - the charge / discharge time is the same.
Just keep in mind that not all chargers can charge if the consumer takes a small current. simply do not consider it a load and disconnect the charge.

Posted 09/29/2018 at 2:29 pm:

* indigo17 , I can advise you to watch a couple of cycles, mb battery is not swung yet. All the first couple of cycles loses quickly, then comes back to normal.
True as fast as you have, I have not met

Rep: (9)
Without binding (like a clock) with the measurement of the pulse (3-4 times per day) it takes 2-3% per day. I suspect a lot. What are opinions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 22:48