Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 - Discussion | [SmartHome] [Health] smart scales

Rep: (1013)
Smart scalesXiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 - Discussion
Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2, Mi Body Fat Scale
Official site | Smart Scale Talk пїЅ | Talk Smart Scale 2 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Description:
Xiaomi's Mi Smart Scale smart scales that can track changes in weight, as well as measure body mass index and body bioimpedance analysis
Maybe any of these names

Specifications
Bluetooth: 4.0
Weight: 1.6 kg
Length: 300 mm
Width: 300 mm
Thickness: 20 mm
Nutrition: 4 AAA
LED display: 161 points
Weighing range: 5 - 150 kg
Platform Material: ABS plastic
Measurement error: 5 kg - 50 kg: 100 grams; 50 kg - 100 kg: 200 grams
Units: pounds, Chinese pounds or kilograms (the order corresponds to the positions of the lever in the scales)

Saving results for 16 people
Store up to 800 measurements without synchronization with the application
LED brightness control depending on lighting
Phone / Tablet Requirements
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (The main protocol for communicating with scales) Check for Bluetooth 4.0 LE
If Bluetooth 3.0 is listed in the description of your device, be sure to check out the TX SoC. Probably physically installed Bluetooth 4.0, but software 3.0. Mi Scale will work, just upgrade the OS

- Android: 4.3 and up
- iOS: 7.0 and higher (iPhone 4S and newer)
- BlackBerry OS: 10 and up

List of controversial compatibility models
Useful links and reviews
Verified Stores
If you have noticed a very cheap cost of scales, then do not rush to rejoice. Perhaps there will be a big shipping price
Package weight ~ 2.6 kg

Aliexpress - SmarThink INC Store
Gearbest

Post has been editedZlisten - 30.06.19, 20:18
Reason for editing: Any of these names are possible (link updated)

Rep: (217)
* sem4ik,
1700 is also quite normal value. it is possible to influence this value precisely by an increase in muscles, normalization of nutrition, sleep. But it is not fast.
there are skeletal muscles, and there are muscles. The value is good - in the paragraph about muscles, this means that there is no dystrophy, and skeletal muscles are normal.
Bone mass.

The mass of minerals in the skeletal system (calcium, magnesium, etc.) is determined. People suffering from osteoporosis or reduced bone density caused by age, pregnant women and women during menopause should especially monitor the state of bone mass.

Muscle mass.

The weight of the muscles of the musculoskeletal system, smooth muscles (heart and digestive system) and the water located in these muscles are taken into account. Knowing your muscle mass is especially important when you begin to lose weight. Each additional kilogram of muscle mass burns an additional about 28 kilocalories per day. The muscle mass index makes it possible to very accurately understand the composition of body weight, because muscle is heavier than fat. With conventional restrictive diets, if you do not monitor muscle mass, it is primarily it that is reduced, and fat often remains unchanged.

Water.

Helps determine the percentage of water in the body and timely detect dehydration. This is one of the key indicators for our health, youth and well-being. It also directly depends on how easy it will be for you to reduce or maintain weight. With water deficiency, kidney function will deteriorate, the load on the liver will increase, the body will be slagged, and metabolism will worsen.

Metabolism.

The rate of basic metabolism (daily calorie consumption by the body at rest, necessary to ensure vital functions). The higher the metabolism, the greater the number of calories burned, the lower, the higher the likelihood of obesity with all its consequences. You will find out how many calories you can consume per day, i.e. the number of calories needed for life, taking into account your physical activity.

Well, a little is said here about measuring these parameters (with reference to time)
https://youtu.be/4dGLigH1K54?t=726
https://youtu.be/4dGLigH1K54?t=249

Post has been edited123159753 - 08.03.19, 12:49

Rep: (15)
* 123159753, that is, in order to align this point, you still need the correct ratio of weight and muscle mass. That is, you can lose weight with the same amount of muscle (well, almost the same), or build a couple of kg of muscle to add about 60kcal. Ok, let's see, now I’m just sitting on a calorie deficit. Just nirazu nebylo normal of this item.
So my girlfriend was becoming.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (47)
Sem4ik @ 03/08/2019, 11:31*
* thedimansh your answer is about nothing. * 123159753, that is, as I understand it, that you need to increase muscle mass and from a certain moment the level of metabolism will become higher? The idea is, but the program itself shows muscle weight as good.

Here is the "official" xiaomi answer:

Basal metabolism
Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is an estimation of the energy (measured in calories) expended by the body, at rest, to maintain normal body functions. This continual work makes up about 60-70% of the calories the body uses, and includes the beating of your heart, respiration, and the maintenance of body temperature. Your BMR is influenced by a number of factors, including age, weight, height , gender, dieting and exercise habits.

I said the same, but shorter in other words. Google to the rescue.

Thedimansh @ 03/08/19, 9:25 PM*
I said the same, but shorter in other words. Google to the rescue.

Thedimansh @ 03/08/19, 02:37*
You need to burn more calories and a day than you burn. Move more.

where did you say the same thing?
: rofl:
I’m translating your quote verbatim: your basic metabolism (in Russian there will be a metabolic rate) BMR is the energy spent by the body at rest to maintain normal functioning. This constant work makes up about 60-70% of calories consumed by the body. and includes heartbeat, breathing and maintaining body temperature. Your BMR is affected by a number of factors, such as weight. growth, gender, diet, level of physical development (exercise habits, so it’s more correct to translate).
From the fact that you will move more per day, this estimated value will not change in any way. So what you said is complete nonsense. A completely different meaning.

Post has been edited123159753 - 08.03.19, 22:06

Rep: (0)
* Dimitri73 and here it is [URL = Smart Scale Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale, 6954176807519, white
http://www.ozon.ru/con... 51/?from=share_android] [/ URL] second or first?

Fuganok @ 03/09/2019, 10:13*
* Dimitri73 and here it is [URL = Smart Scale Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale, 6954176807519, white
http://www.ozon.ru/con... 51/?from=share_android] [/ URL] second or first?
there are no sensors on the surface in the photo: this is the first generation.

Rep: (0)
* thedimansh , thanks for the answer. Are the sensors such circles?

Then herethisnew, right?

Rep: (348)
* fuganok , basically do not read a hat?

Fuganok @ 03/10/2019, 11:15*
* thedimansh , thanks for the answer. Are the sensors such circles?

Then herethisnew, right?

The link does not lead anywhere. But, in general, the answer is yes.

* thedimansh
so it leads to dnshop.

123159753 @ 10.03.2019, 13:01 *
* thedimansh
so it leads to dnshop.

So there are 404 and no weights.

* thedimansh
I have everything

* thedimansh screen by link
Attached Image
Scales of the 2nd version.

Rep: (60)
March 8ordered on Tmall-AliMarch 9 courier brought for dinner. From day to day the price walks: then a 30% discount was written, now - 28%. In any case - cheaper than in local stores.

* Lurker0,
In local discounts of the same level periodically (in early March I only saw for 2.2k),And sometimes more. But these still need to be caught.

Rep: (170)
We have in Krasnoyarsk in Citylink scales are 2470. It was already decided, but after reading negative customer reviews, I doubted. Explain who has been using it for some time. Is it true that they constantly show different weights if they are rearranged a little to another place ?. Now I have the most common non-electronic scales. Once a day, I remove them from the floor so that another miracle from Xiaomi (Robot Vacuum Cleaner) is vacuumed and then again put on the floor. And it seems they’re not expensive, but I don’t feel like “wasting money”.

Post has been editedsandely - 13.03.19, 07:26

Rep: (32)
* sandely There are answers to all your questions in the topic. Use the search.
Also in the next topic was a detailed discussion of the second version of the scales:Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale - Discussion (Post by givlax # 39078277)

P.S. Users have a different opinion about these scales. I would not recommend them for purchase, as they live their own lives, with an undocumented weighting algorithm.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 - Discussion (Post by prorokk-k # 78393823)

Post has been editedprorokk-k - 13.03.19, 09:22

* sandely
Yes, a toy is like most smart gadgets. But in fact, any scales when rearranged from place to place give an run-up of values. And the higher the accuracy of the scales, the more critical it is and more noticeable. If you remember the old iron medical scales in hospitals - they also need to be calibrated after each time you moved them. So is the case with these weights. After you have moved it, you need to weigh yourself several times in a row so that the exact indicators become, as was mentioned here more than once.

Post has been edited123159753 - 13.03.19, 09:39

Rep: (55)
My opinion...
The weighing algorithm did the right thing, try standing on the scales a couple of centimeters to the side, unlike the first weighing, and you will see the difference, so the software does not correctly take into account +/- 300 grams.

123159753 @ 13.03.19, 08:22 *
After moving, you need to weigh several times in a row so that the exact indicators become

This, of course, is correct. But there is one "but." It seems that the Chinese in the algorithm excluded different weighing results for one person. If I weigh several times in a row, then the scales show exactly the same values, regardless of the number of weighings. If someone else weighs after me and then I, then my result may differ from my previous weighings within 200 grams.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 3:20 p.m.