> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor Owners Club 10 | Communication of owners in an informal setting.

Rep: (614)
Owners ClubHonor 10
Description | Discussion |Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Marriage | Camera talk | power usage

Attached Image

Attached Image

in the subject in full actsection rules
Club Rules

• The most important rule in our Club - do not swear and do not quarrel
  • Observe the generalForum Rules
  • Respect other users and their opinions.
  • Each device is good in its own way, so if you want to quarrel, welcome to the Meat mincer section.
  • About the rulesof the section - I already said

Joining the club
We are here for the sake of communication, and not for the sake of counting, therefore, in order to join the club it is necessary:
1. Have a group not lower than "Friendssavagemessiahzine.com"there are exceptions
2. Have a reputation not lower than "-1"
3. Have at least 2-3 posts in this thread.
4. Write "Accept to the club"

Club members

Our signature
Paste it in your signature
[b] [URL //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=918627[[IIIrCOLOR=blueURClub owners [/ COLOR] [COLOR = limegreen] Honor 10 [/ COLOR] [/ I] [/ URL] [/ b]

It will look like this:
Owners ClubHonor 10

Useful
Here you will find various instructions and usefulness for our device.

I will share with you ...
Must have sets, tips, reviews, screenshots of desktops, sample photos, ringtones and much more from club members will be collected here.

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the + button
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the complaint button (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, who you put +.

The cap will be gradually filled with useful information, if you have any suggestions for editing and filling it, writeto mein QMS

Post has been editedzhenek97 - 16.11.18, 22:52

Rep: (29)
Well, with the beginning of the topic! I hope now in the profile of the water will be less!

Rep: (212)
Uncles !!! Take to the club: D

Ah ... yes! Take to the club!

* suranovab
* evgen0791,
There is no curator yet, and there is nothing else to supervise.
Tomorrow, after 6-8, I will write down everyone in a hat, now I’d reluctantly climb into my hat

Post has been editedzhenek97 - 19.09.18, 21:52

Rep: (7)
Write down: D

There is no curator yet
but you will need it! And then here some excrement of each other fall asleep, especially those who came from the topic about the camera!

* zhenek97 Well, be a curator: D

Rep: (23)
This is very lacking!
Take to the club: friends:

* evgen0791,
First of all, the topic consists of 8 posts, what is there to supervise? Secondly, in a month or two I will most likely go to defend my homeland, so I think there will be a better candidate.

* zhenek97 Why is it so late to defend the homeland?

Rep: (6)
Take to the club)))

* evgen0791,
I tried to get the tower, and it's never too late to defend my homeland))

Rep: (5)
I'm with you)

Rep: (37)
And accept me, and then in the main theme - a step to the left, a step to the right is equal to execution)))

Rep: (7)
Take to the club

Rep: (17)
Oh. Take me too!

Rep: (572)
Take to the club. I promise to visit at least 2 times per hour)

Rep: (25)
And take me.

Rep: (58)
Take me)

Rep: (0)
Accept too)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 18:11