Meizu M8 Lite | Smartphone, 5.7 "/ 1.5GHz / 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM

Rep: (13)
DiscussionMeizu M8 Lite
PictureMeizu m8
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Specifications:
• Two LTE nanoSIM cards
• Screen: 5.7 ", 1440x720 pixels (282 PPI), IPS, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
• Processor: MT6739 clocked at up to 1.5 GHz
• Graphics processor: IMG GE8100
• Memory: 3 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory, support for microSD
• Main camera: 13Mp, 5 lenses, ƒ / 2.2, 2-tone flash
• Front camera: 5 megapixel, f / 1.9, Arcsoft processing algorithms
• 3.5 mm jack
• mTouch fingerprint scanner, face unlock
• Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS
• Battery: 3200 mAh
• Dimensions: 148 x 73 x 8.4 mm
• Weight: 145 g

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGvaar35 - 19.09.18, 18:24
Reason for editing: Wrong version of phone

Rep: (4)
* undertaker73, I understand you have this unit? If so, leave your impression of it))) And soy is possible, then the photo)))

Rep: (1)
Kot3331 @ 03/04/2019, 22:19*
* undertaker73, I understand you have this unit? If so, leave your impression of it))) And soy is possible, then the photo)))

I have another maze of m3s. In principle, the camera is the same as that of the three-year-old apparatus. I began to notice that sometimes the Internet falls off again, like an ancestor. Maybe this is a maze disease. I have a white color m8lite and this is captivating. I took for 10500. I think that hurried. The glass in local stores did not find, the original for 800 put the toad strangling. More or less approached by Honor. I don’t play games, so I can’t determine performance. It was a couple of hangs. Maybe if you remove all the trash from the system, it will fly. But if I return time back, then I would not take it))))

Rep: (6)
I wanted to buy this smart, but the percent is extremely weak, according to the review it lags, the older m6t is oddly better

Rep: (468)
undertaker73 @ 4.03.19, 23:14*
Took over 10,500.

6800 on Ali is quite an adequate price.

serp61 @ 03/06/2019 08:24*

I was interested in the device only under warranty. Give back almost 7,000 and in three months go for a new one? Hmmm, the miser pays twice.

serp61 @ 03/06/2019 09:24*

Me with coupons ali 6500 came out

* undertaker73, I found an option how to make a root, but I do not know if it's working or not, I do not have a phone yet. And I also do not know if you can drop a link here or not.

Post has been editedkot3331 - 07.03.19, 20:25

* undertaker73, I found an option how to make a root, but I do not know if it's working or not, I do not have a phone yet. And I also do not know if you can drop a link here or not.

Try to briefly describe.

* undertaker73, Login to your account. We need the program Quick Shortcut Maker from Google, then we activate the light mode. Go to the application that downloaded. Enter Flyme in the search bar, open My Flyme list and select the icon with the name com.meizu.root.OpenSystemRightActivity. On the next screen, click the Create button. My flyme label will appear there you must accept the conditions and approx. The phone will reboot and everything seems to be the root of the right. The only thing you can not install SuperSu

Kot3331 @ 03/08/2019, 12:17*
* undertaker73, Login to your account. We need the program Quick Shortcut Maker from Google, then we activate the light mode. Go to the application that downloaded. Enter Flyme in the search bar, open My Flyme list and select the icon with the name com.meizu.root.OpenSystemRightActivity. On the next screen, click the Create button. My flyme label will appear there you must accept the conditions and approx. The phone will reboot and everything seems to be the root of the right. The only thing you can not install SuperSu

I tried it that way. I did not have a label exactly which for Ruth. Mozh did something wrong. Xs. I have disconnected from the network and the fly and many built-in applications. Can this affected. But in my settings, the top line indicates that the user is defined. I will try again. Ideally, there would be a firmware, it would be possible to ruin, and in which case, to reflash. And so, the system will fly off and everything, brick.

* undertaker73, Depending on the firmware or device, Root access settings may appear along the way: +

Settings - Blocking and security (Imprints, Face Recognition, etc.) - Root access.
Or again you need to use the program Quick Shortcut Maker.

In the second case, enter Root in the search bar and create a shortcut for Root Access Settings. This shortcut opens the Root access settings without Easy mode. So you tried?

Kot3331 @ 03/09/2019 09:32*
* undertaker73, Depending on the firmware or device, Root access settings may appear along the way: +

Settings - Blocking and security (Imprints, Face Recognition, etc.) - Root access.

In the second case, enter Root in the search bar and create a shortcut for Root Access Settings. This shortcut opens the Root access settings without Easy mode. So you tried?

No, in this I do not rummage. But after detailed instructions I would try.
Now I download the application.

Kot3331 @ 03/09/2019 09:32*

I tried through the settings and through the fly. Through the fly, there is no shortcut to the root, through the settings only applications that can get root access. And that label is not created.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

In general, I tried to create a label for everyone, well, no way. Neither in the easy mode, nor in the usual. Maybe those who have succeeded?

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Noticed a strange phenomenon. After creating the Settings shortcut using Shortcut Creator, click on it and a menu appears for applications that can request Root access. Provided for Greenify. I go into the application settings and set the value of Ruth. Easy to put and I was delighted. Again with the help of a shortcut granted access for Sd Maid. I went to the settings of this program, but the application did not get access to Ruth. I watched the video as they ruled Meizu 16h. There are so many hemorrhoids. Mozh and m8 owners will have to go through this.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

If someone is interested in HOW TO DISCONNECT APPLICATIONS FROM GOOGLE, native browser, keyboard ..... WITHOUT ROOT AND COMPUTER in a few minutes.
1. Go to quickshortcutmaker (you can download it from the store)
2. In the "actions" tab, look for settings
3. There we are looking for the item "Applications and notifications"
4. Click to view ....
It displays recently launched applications.
5. Go (through the desktop) to the application that you want to disable. After that, it will appear as recently launched and can be disabled.
You are welcome)

undertaker73 @ 03/11/2019, 16:59*
If someone is interested in HOW TO DISCONNECT APPLICATIONS FROM GOOGLE, native browser, keyboard ..... WITHOUT ROOT AND COMPUTER in a few minutes.
and how did the phone work after that?

* kot3331 ,
Maybe he screwed himself, but it felt like he felt better. But, again, I do not use heavy applications. Social network, browser, several applications are scanty. I do not play games. I wanted to connect the night mode, it turns on in the settings, but in fact it does not. I sit, read, what else can I do with it))))

Posted on 03/11/2019, 18:43:

* kot3331 ,
Yes, by the way, notifications come from instant messengers. Sami Gapsy can not be disabled. But all sorts of cards, books, movies, etc. easily.

* undertaker73, Yes, I also need a phone for calls and social networks, well, sometimes youtube. And what were the problems with the notifications?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 00:37