Meizu M8 Lite | Smartphone, 5.7 "/ 1.5GHz / 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM

Rep: (13)
DiscussionMeizu M8 Lite
PictureMeizu m8
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Specifications:
• Two LTE nanoSIM cards
• Screen: 5.7 ", 1440x720 pixels (282 PPI), IPS, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
• Processor: MT6739 clocked at up to 1.5 GHz
• Graphics processor: IMG GE8100
• Memory: 3 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory, support for microSD
• Main camera: 13Mp, 5 lenses, ƒ / 2.2, 2-tone flash
• Front camera: 5 megapixel, f / 1.9, Arcsoft processing algorithms
• 3.5 mm jack
• mTouch fingerprint scanner, face unlock
• Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS
• Battery: 3200 mAh
• Dimensions: 148 x 73 x 8.4 mm
• Weight: 145 g

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGvaar35 - 19.09.18, 18:24
Reason for editing: Wrong version of phone

Rep: (32)
Ramoj @ 11.26.18, 16:47*
need to wait for more reviews

If only for the sake of interest, because I do not intend to buy this maze. Inadequate price

Rep: (98)
Drovosek07 @ 11.26.18, 11:04*
Not worse, about the same performance, but it does not matter, both are already clearly weak today. If you compare m8c and m8 lite in anttu

Do not convince me, I know that it is worse, and it is not in the case of an antitude, open both the compasses there and there and walk - see where they will show you and how. Or open an old Google camera, where you can make a spherical photo and roll up how the gyros work. And such trifles that the antutu does not show, there in the course of the service pops up enough. I don’t have 6739, but I used 425 and 6735, and now I use Helio X30 and it works with the compass and gyroscope as well as the 6735, you need to stand and calibrate it constantly, twist the eights like a fool, and open cards or a compass next to Redmi 5, which has 450 snap and is always ready to work, and the compass does not jump back and forth there when the phones are motionless, and on the "flagship" X30 (which is gaining more than 160 thousand in antitude) it is bullshit. What kind of normal operation of a camera or a stub in a video can be discussed in this case, if there all sensors are crap soldered.

Post has been editeddesignml - 26.11.18, 19:10

Rep: (3)
Drovosek07 @ 11.26.18, 18:44*
If only for the sake of interest, because I do not intend to buy this maze. Inadequate price

Yeah, I agree.

Rep: (0)
* drovosek07 , I do not argue
The price is $ 100

Appearedoverviewmaize

The competitor of this phone is Lenovo a5. But he has a price of $ 85, and this one has $ 115

The price of this phone is dropping fast. Already 8,000 rubles worth

* Ramoj ,
Well there will be 7 thousand, then you can already watch. A better 6.5

I wonder how things are with the root on this device

The "deaf" theme perfectly shows the popularity of this gadget. Ay meizu, you have to do something with the pricesпјЃ: rtfm:

This phone is not for toys, it copes with usual tasks successfully. Very good design, the size is more compact and lighter than other 5.7 inch models.
The microphone had to be tuned through the engineering menu, before that the interlocutors had heard poorly
Of the features - a weak flashlight.

There is an error in the above review. There is a notification indicator, it just turns on 15 seconds after the missed events.

Is there any way to customize the onscreen buttons? I do not want to use gestures?

Where to find the official fly for this miracle? Flymeos.com does not have this model. I have not bought it yet, but I am going to order the Chinese version (V8 is called) and morally prepare to reflash to a normal globalku, only now there is no normal globalka, that's the whole problem.

I gave the child a new year, and I found a case with a transparent window. As for me, I have a brake. Such an injection that everything is pressed is inhibited), the menu slowly goes to the other menu and so on. But I don’t sit in it, the child is happy, this is the main thing In the games, it is not resource-intensive, minecraft and the like. You can make a wireless screen on the tubes, videos and so on. I didn’t manage to make a wireless screen. I instantly caught everything and connected to me.

Hello guys! A friend brought this phone said he found and there is no possibility to return because he lost a blocked card and the network no longer twists naturally, there is a pin code both on the lock screen and in recovery, may have instructions how to remove it? I think that with other models, the maze should come up, well, either a test point.

Maybe someone is interested here is your miracle in not complete parsing
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello forum users! Your help is needed! There is a V8 brought from China on hand - an analogue of the M8, M8 Lite. Is it possible to change the ID to global? From myself I can provide the necessary data from the phone if there are craftsmen creating a script to change the ID.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
I hope the topic will not die. I ordered this phone myself.

Rep: (2)
Has anyone ruled already? I'm sick of these Gaps and all crap.

Rep: (7)
undertaker73 @ 03/03/2019 09:53*
Has anyone ruled already? I'm sick of these Gaps and all crap.

As far as I know the root on the globalka, now it is impossible to get

Post has been editedkot3331 - 04.03.19, 21:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 00:03