Meizu M8 Lite | Smartphone, 5.7 "/ 1.5GHz / 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM

Rep: (13)
DiscussionMeizu M8 Lite
PictureMeizu m8
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Specifications:
• Two LTE nanoSIM cards
• Screen: 5.7 ", 1440x720 pixels (282 PPI), IPS, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
• Processor: MT6739 clocked at up to 1.5 GHz
• Graphics processor: IMG GE8100
• Memory: 3 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory, support for microSD
• Main camera: 13Mp, 5 lenses, ƒ / 2.2, 2-tone flash
• Front camera: 5 megapixel, f / 1.9, Arcsoft processing algorithms
• 3.5 mm jack
• mTouch fingerprint scanner, face unlock
• Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS
• Battery: 3200 mAh
• Dimensions: 148 x 73 x 8.4 mm
• Weight: 145 g

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGvaar35 - 19.09.18, 18:24
Reason for editing: Wrong version of phone

Detailed announcements are expected in the coming days, but for nowinformationon the new line

Rep: (28)
So these smartphones are already presented)))) just because the budget, there is little interest in them

* kovalgor
This does not mean that they will be silent about them) It meant just the news

Rep: (43)
For such smartphones, MTK has released a new 12-nm 4-core (obviously inexpensive) percent helio a22, but puts a meizu in its smart oven ...

Rep: (34)
Mister Ego @ 09/25/18 17:58*
For such smartphones, MTK has released a new 12-nm 4-core (obviously inexpensive) percent helio a22, but puts a meizu in its smart oven ...

I looked now at Ali, the price is almost 9000, even for a smart one with the A22 it is expensive, and asking for 6739 such a price is the top of the price: fool :. Let there be at least as much memory as possible, 6739 is a processor at the level of the plinth, there is simply no graphics there. Maize as always in his style ...: grabli:

Rep: (121)
Drovosek07 @ 10.26.2018, 10:10*
I looked now at Ali, the price is almost 9000, even for a smart one with the A22 it is expensive, and asking for 6739 such a price is the top of the price: fool :. Let there be at least as much memory as possible, 6739 is a processor at the level of the plinth, there is simply no graphics there. Maize as always in his style ...: grabli:

in general, there is m8c, almost the same, but on the 425m dragon, and the price has already fallen on it, it is not clear who needs the same m6t, but it still is. Why this lite is not clear ... Yes, and not light at least some real 439, I'm not talking about the 450th dragon

Rep: (9)
The main feature of this phone is that it is WHITE! And this is not a joke, just in the pursuit of all sorts of "nebulae", "aurora borealis" forgot about the time-tested classics. Look for new models of white: correct! From the power of a few pieces will find.

Rep: (2)
I have meizu V8 (M816Q) in my hands. This is the Chinese version of the m8 lite device, and 8.1 and flame 7 are out of the box, the root is obtained by the standard method, florus 9.1.2 does not match, I wait for the globalku and I will bother with id if it is ready for different tests ))

* skazska ,
A separate test of graphics and anttu if not difficult, well, in general, what can you say on it, display, sound, battery, design, ergonomics, camera ...

Post has been editeddrovosek07 - 06.11.18, 16:17
Reason for editing: Error

Antutu test

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedskazska - 08.11.18, 12:25

photo of the device

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Antutu test

Here is the test redmi 6a. Graphics and redmi are weak, let alone a maze ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
Hello. Guys vlodeltsi unsubscribe, leave feedback about the phone, performance, autonomy, etc.

What is better than m6t or m8 lite?

RomanYu @ 11/10/18, 23:04*
What is better than m6t or m8 lite?

Maybe something else to look for? And then m8 percent is weak, and in 6T it is also old (presented at the beginning of 2016)

* drovosek07,
Suggest your option)

* RomanYu ,
It all depends on the needs. There is a special topic on the choice of smartphones, you can state there what you need, local will help

Review from ROGA
https://youtu.be/vwcC24ady94

S.Valera @ 11/12/18, 18:42*
Review from ROGA

So-so review, a lot of chatter, little information. Strangely, a pre-production copy always gives me a review.

* drovosek07 ,
I agree, he likes to pour a lot of water, but this is the first review in Russian and will go for review.

Post has been editedS.Valera - 13.11.18, 08:48
Reason for editing: Edit

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 1:09