Samsung Galaxy Watch - Accessories | Smart Watch, 1.3, 360x360, Tizen

Rep: (2604)
Samsung Galaxy Watch - Accessories
PictureSamsung Galaxy Watch
Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

We share in this topic what you bought for your watch.

When photographing, keep in mind that it’s interesting how a bracelet or strap looks together with a watch and a hand. We also share what, in your opinion, pluses and minuses of this or that accessory. And add a link to the seller.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Straps and bracelets
Charging device
Other

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 17.08.19, 13:33
Reason for editing: HOCO Milanese loop bracelet

Rep: (1)
I want a good leather strap, I ordered it a couple of times on an alishka. Share your experience where you can buy quality straps

Rep: (20)
I think to order a metal strap. As for me, leather is not very.
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I like the Milan loop, but it slipped a couple of times in the supplemented feedback on Ali - the strap is pulled out from the base. Who is related to such straps?

Rep: (7)
I like the Milan loop, but it slipped a couple of times in the supplemented feedback on Ali - the strap is pulled out from the base. Who is related to such straps?

Used on 3 frontiers, rearranged them on Watch. Very satisfied. The main thing - in them the hand absolutely does not sweat, unlike the native plastic strap. I don’t know how to use the clock to get something out of the ground. I ordered one more for myself - now it is silver in the color of the watch, and then on the Watch black Milanese, IMHO, look less successful.

After a week of use, small scratches have already appeared on the bezel. To whom is this familiar, how does he cope with this? Recommend accessories

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

ThomasHardy @ 09/20/18, 19:04*
After a week of use, small scratches have already appeared on the bezel. To whom is this familiar, how does he cope with this? Recommend accessories

I had such people, rubbed them with a wet finger and everything went away)))

* shilik2000 Well, this is not serious. Moreover, they are not scrubbed, and only become more noticeable.

Rep: (2)
Has anyone already ordered a watch charger with Ali?

Rep: (12)
I can not find the same strapshttps: //ru.aliexpress....460.0.0.383c2e0ecneOMs20mm, can someone tell me or give a link.

Rep: (278)
* Igor-TLT,

any style) for examplehere, hereandhere

The silicone was replaced with such a leather, the reverse side is a silicone backing, the belt is brutal and quite comfortable, there is a more expensive version of buffalo leather I haven’t seen alive, but it’s expensive, the toad, as they say

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

https://remeshok66.ru/...s1931_chronissimo.html
There is cheaper the same model with red stitching, a styler I doubt that there is leather
there is more quality in my opinion, but there is another price tag

http: //www.remeshop.ru...eshok-chronissimo.html
In general, the shape of the strap is very suitable for this watch, I dragged the rios on stratos, right now on the Samsung.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 13.04.19, 19:13
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler

Rep: (84)
* voenkom_ steel straight to the cashier to 46mm
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (20)
* MartyMag,
A successful bracelet (both color and links), though I myself decided to try this:

* Alexbo777,
Very good, as an option for a suit, it is worth considering the acquisition.

I looked at the Milanese bracelet live in Hong Kong (produced by Hoco, the quality is on top, everything looks very high quality and made in good faith). I really liked it. Even in terms of the fact that at any time you can quickly change the diameter of the bracelet (loosen / tighten). The bracelet itself is in small weaving and through it the hand will perfectly “breathe”. But in Hong Kong did not buy, because the price tag was horse, at least 350 GK of dollars (i.e. approximately $ 44 = 3000 rubles). After looking, he climbed onto Ali and ordered there (black) for 1614 rubles.
Tyts

Post has been editedandresea - 25.09.18, 08:19

Looked live in Hong Kong bracelet Milanese (produced by Hoco
how is it different fromof thiswhich is 4 times cheaper?

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 13.04.19, 19:20
Reason for editing: Overclocking

* Igor-TLT,
By reference, products appear in the Best category for watches. But I understood what you mean.
They differ in quality. There were the same for 150 and 200 GK dollars. Differences are immediately visible in the vicinity. The rods are singed, uncomfortable, with large protrusions. The weaving itself is crooked in places. On several I saw in some places the erased paint (on new!). There are jambs in places where braiding is attached to the arms (detachment is really possible). Etc.
Hoco is OK with this. Really. Everything is done "angrily."
Those. You can buy and 4 times cheaper, but ... The choice is yours.

P.S. Yes, more. I bought there, in the Civil Code, the original Samsung strap (on top of the skin, inside it seems to be silicone). Also a very cool thing!

Post has been editedandresea - 25.09.18, 09:52

Samsung original strap (leather on top, silicone inside)

Is this a reference? I’m looking for myself, but Strap Studio (I like this brand) only for the Sport versionsaw, on ours could not find

* Andre13,
Yes, it’s Strap Studio.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 13.04.19, 19:26
Reason for editing: Photo under the spoiler, offtopic removed

Rep: (321)
And I have steel, gloss with matte, it looks very cool !!!

Attached Image
Attached Image

* andresea

Thank you for the photo, but I do not need them, but the reference (article, model, ...) of the strap to find and buy the same :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19 00:12