Polar fox
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1164
Check in: 14.08.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Attached Image

Greetings to all users of iOS 12!
With the release of a new version of the mobile OS in our arsenal, a new tool has been achieved for deeper interaction with Siri -TEAMS (Siri Shortcuts).
I suggest in this thread to share custom teams.
In order to share the created team, you need to click the "share" icon (from the editor menu) and select "copy iCloud link" (this will simplify import from mobile devices) or "send as file" (to any cloud storage).

It is important to understand that "commands" are simply a group of consecutive actions with the output of a result and these actions are started only when you call a command.

useful links
More about what isCommands (Siri Shortcuts) and how to work with them read here and here (in English).
Set custom functions for use in commands.
Telegram channel with different teams.
Commands collection pages (many commands can be repeated differing by minimal changes in functions or localization language):1 , 2 , 3 .
New hub with teams from foreign authors (automatic updates of command versions are supported). More in this post .
Page with useful information on the teams.

FAQ:
Is it possible to configure automatic command launch (for example, by location)?
Presently NOT . Teams do not know how to work in the background and track the location all the time (like reminders for example). Any command must be started by the user manually or with the help of a voice command Siri.

Siri gives an error when starting the command.
Siri cannot run Teams with calling third-party applications when Siri is Russian (a source ).

How to configure the integration of "Command" with Mi Home?
We readhere and here .

* The list of functions that teams, so far, don't possess (actual on October 2018) - source (eng) and transfer .

ATTENTION!
"Teams" can become a loophole for fraudsters
who can access your photos, contacts and even money, for example, by sending a payment via SMS ( a source ). Be vigilant when downloading commands from dubious sources and always check the circuit (internals) of the command before starting.

Kindly requested - if you write a review or ask for help on a team that was not taken from this topic, then please also attach a link to the team itself; so that you can review and, possibly, solve the problem.

List of commands and templates
  • Media grabber (current version 1.3.4) for downloading from YouTube and social networks.
  • "button" to switch mobile data / wifi.
  • Comprehensive Template"Good morning" more details here . Version with voice control take here .
  • Team to open several tabs at once (for example, news, articles, etc.).
  • Team to search gas stations for a mile around.
  • Team to search for pharmacies nearby.
  • Template to launch playlists in Spotify.
  • Search ATM and another version of the switch WiFi / mob. data.
  • Team for entering data on sexual activity.
  • Team for batch processing (reducing) photos.
  • Team for the "beautiful" design of screenshots.
  • Team for sending SMS time in transit.
  • Team to share a common account (+ option in Russian).
  • Team to save videos and photos from Instagram.
  • Even more powerfulrocking for insta, VK, twitter, toggle switch, etc.
  • Set various workflows (you can easily import into teams).
  • Team for downloading books from Flibusta.
  • Team for downloading books from any resource (supports sending to Kindle devices).
  • Team to form a "wish list" from the AppStore.
  • Team to launch playlists in Deezer.
  • Team allowing to share a password from a Wifi point via a QR code (and several others including the adjustment of the power consumption of the phone).
  • Converter for YouTube (such converters are sometimes short-lived due to the load on proxy sites used for conversion, but this one is still working).
  • Team allows you to rename a photo according to a template and save it to iCloud.
  • Team for downloading videos from Safari.
  • Team aggregator most popular resources with teams.
  • Team (launcher) to launch other commands (useful for saving space in the widget).
  • Team for sharing many WiFi networks through a QR-code.
  • Team allows you to add a minimap on the photo indicating the location of the shooting.
  • Team allows you to copy individual blocks (contents) from one command to another.
  • Team which paves the route in Google Maps from the current location to the preset, by voice, location (you can choose one of three modes of transport, also by voice). Idea - malkin.nr .
  • Team allowing to set "invisible names" for other teams.
  • Team to track baby feeds.
  • Teams allow you to translate text via google translate + team to translate web pages (idea Ars-UA ).
  • Team which allows you to watch free movies and TV shows from Kinopoisk.
  • Team to create collages.
  • Team calculating time for going to bed.
  • Team heartbeat charting.
  • Hash sum, RSS Grabber, RSS Reader fromAnatoliy48 .
  • Team to run other commands in the background. It is recommended to carefully read description and documentation on this team, before starting work (for the provided translation, we thank Anatoliy48 aka PiP_BoY_3000 ).
  • Control Sonoff devices (and not only) using Siri shortcuts.

And do not forget the rules:
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts.If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 25.03.19, 09:25
Chronos1121
Message#22
19.09.18, 19:20
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Romashhtc @ 09/19/18, 18:13*
Why is the command from the topic, the buttons for WiFi / 3G turn off my cellular data and turn on WiFi, but do not do this?

in order to do the opposite, the team checks if there is a connection to the WiFi network, which means that if suddenly, for some reason, your WiFi is turned on, but is NOT CONNECTED to any network, the trigger will not work.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 20.09.18, 13:52
romashhtc
Message#23
19.09.18, 19:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 11.10.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Understood thanks.

--------------------
I
edikkhan
Message#24
19.09.18, 19:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 27.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Chronos1121 @ 09/19/18, 19:20*
in order to do the opposite, the team checks if there is a connection to the WiFi network, which means that if suddenly, for some reason, your WiFi is turned on, but is NOT CONNECTED to any network, the trigger will not work.

I was sure that if WiFi is on and connected to the network, the trigger will not work. and if not connected, it will work. those. all the way around.

Now I want to try to complicate and automate the process: determining the location and switching on / off networks at control points. for example, came home, cellular data is off. went out, the mobile Internet works.

Post has been editededikkhan - 19.09.18, 19:45
romashhtc
Message#25
19.09.18, 19:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Search for pharmacies nearby.

https: //www.icloud.com...e8448cb395c28add27ee53

--------------------
I
Semen8991
Message#26
19.09.18, 20:03
Experienced
[online]

Messages 452
Check in: 17.11.12
Apple iPhone 7

Very cool team "Good morning", thanks who made it!) Just how to reconfigure the list of applications and sites?)
Chronos1121
Message#27
19.09.18, 20:06
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

those. all the way around.

Yeah, unfortunately, in the available functions, there is no possibility to directly obtain the state of WiFi or mobile data (on / off) and shove them into a variable for comparison (if you find a way, let me know). Therefore it was necessary to check the fact of connection, and it was Wi-Fi, since Mobile data simply returns the name of the operator who is always active (well, except for airplane mode).

Posted 09/19/2018 at 8:10 PM:

Only here is how to reconfigure the list of applications and sites?)

And poke directly into the items and rename as you like, and managing lists is the usual for iOS - plus sign to add and minus to delete.
To reconfigure the application, also poke directly into the application name (for example, Tweetbot) - a menu for selection will open.
If you plan to use the aggregator for the "news" item, then you can completely redo the block by removing the addresses and Safari from there and adding the "run application" block.
Do not be afraid to experiment, if something breaks, then download it again in two clicks.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 19.09.18, 20:21
Semen8991
Message#28
19.09.18, 20:27
Experienced
[online]

Messages 452
Check in: 17.11.12
Apple iPhone 7

And the voice of the voicing girl can be made more humane?) At least like that of Siri)
romashhtc
Message#29
19.09.18, 20:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

And the voice of the voicing girl can be made more humane?) At least like that of Siri)

The voice quality he uses is the same as that of Siri, unless you forcibly chose the Russian language in the “good morning” command setting.

--------------------
I
maxmod
Message#30
19.09.18, 23:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 809
Check in: 19.04.09
Apple iPhone Xs

Hello. How can I create a team to start a playlist from Spotify or Tidal?
Tell me please.

--------------------
Not all so is bad, as it seems - Czech Republic
HTS Butterfly S, S-off, SuperCID
Praha je město snů a tady žiji.
romashhtc
Message#31
19.09.18, 23:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Tell me please.

It did not work out, the maximum that came out is just to run the spotifay.

--------------------
I
Chronos1121
Message#32
20.09.18, 00:06
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

How can I create a team to start a playlist from Spotify or Tidal?

A bit crooked (since Spotify has not yet bothered to integrate commands), but it is possible. Here is a wrap for youtemplate.
The principle is this - copy links to your favorite playlists and drive in the required fields; Rename menu items under the name of playlists. When Spotify is installed on the phone, the link is automatically redirected there.
I did not use Tidal, but if he has a similar functionality with access to the playlist by reference, the principle will be the same.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 20.09.18, 00:10
Chronos1121
Message#33
20.09.18, 09:52
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I still figured out the voice input commands and remade the "Good Morning" under the voice control. Take a team of two parts (hereandhere).
From the new:
- removed the command selection menu and replaced with voice input.
- the voice commands of the menu will have to be remembered, but first they are few (set up for yourself), and secondly, if you suddenly forgot something before you woke up, you can honestly admit it and tell your “forgot” or “I don't know” available list of commands.
- if you say something not provided in the command menu (or the word is simply recognized crookedly), then Siri will ask you again.
- The dictation module is allocated in a separate command and is called from the main one. If you use quick access from the widget, then the auxiliary module can be hidden in the settings of the widget so as not to hurt the eyes.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 20.09.18, 18:20
fanatic55
Message#34
20.09.18, 09:56
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 14.03.09
Apple iPhone SE

Made two buttons on the widgetWi-Fi On / Offand it turns off completely with one touch, conveniently. Below made a record from the screen how easy it is, maybe someone will need it.
Attached fileIMG_0010.mp4(17.57 MB)

Attached Image

--------------------
Be strong
Chronos1121
Message#35
20.09.18, 10:10
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Fanatic55 @ 09/20/198, 08:56*
Below made a record from the screen

so I would have thrown here at once the team for a couple of kilobytes, than a huge video.
fanatic55
Message#36
20.09.18, 10:18
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 14.03.09
Apple iPhone SE

Chronos1121 @ 09.20.18, 10:10*
so would have thrown here immediately a team of a couple of kilobytes than a huge video

I do not know how to copy links ... and where they are stored

--------------------
Be strong
Chronos1121
Message#37
20.09.18, 10:34
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1164
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* fanatic55,
In order to share the created team, you need to click the "share" icon (from the editor menu) and select "send as file" (to any cloud storage) or "copy iCloud link" (if you want to simplify import from mobile devices).

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 20.09.18, 10:35
romashhtc
Message#38
20.09.18, 11:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

1. Turns off cellular data / turns on WiFi
https: //www.icloud.com…1e4e71882e0196c3f51321

2. Turns off WiFi / turns on cellular data
https: //www.icloud.com…6347e2997fb7afa8f5bea4

3. Shows the location of the ATMs you need (configured for Sberbank), in the settings of the Team write out your bank and get a list of ATMs and the distance to them, selecting the one you need will immediately jump to Maps and suggest a route.
https: //www.icloud.com...6f4ec38e1b3c62ce106a1f

Post has been editedromashhtc - 20.09.18, 11:32

--------------------
I
Rayan_Kooper
Message#39
20.09.18, 12:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 338
Check in: 07.12.11
Apple iPhone X

And no one tried to make the inclusion disable LTE and VPN? It was framed in the application and did not find such items. And how can I not create a script from scratch?

--------------------
Nokia 5530 --->iPhone 4s --->iPhone 5 --->iPhone 6 plus + Apple watch sport 42mm --->iPhone SE --->iPhone X
iPad 2 --->iPad 3 --->iPad mini --->iPad Air
iMac 21,5 late 2011
sqaznoi
Message#40
20.09.18, 13:25
Local
[online]

Messages 141
Check in: 28.06.07
Apple iPhone X

Who knows how to finish ...
https: //share.icloud.c...0nhRQy9k5dOW9ZLAj9sk4A
Turn on Wi-Fi and turn off cell data and vice versa ...
https: //www.icloud.com…18441fbd308c8b17b8b32e

Not relevant, there is a hat ...

Post has been editedsqaznoi - 20.09.18, 15:49
edikkhan
Message#41
20.09.18, 13:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 27.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Chronos1121 @ 09/20/19 9:52*
remade "Good Morning" under the voice control.

I tested it. everything works well without any complaints. iPhone 5s.

Now the question. Advise another api for the weather. it somehow works incomprehensibly. too hard. it turns out something like: "it will be no higher than the rain of Saturday on Tuesday going down no higher than 10 degrees ..." or it can be somehow corrected. I would like to know the maximum temperature, current and probability of precipitation. the rest is too confusing for me.

29 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:24