Polar fox
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1158
Check in: 14.08.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Attached Image

Greetings to all users of iOS 12!
With the release of a new version of the mobile OS in our arsenal, a new tool has been achieved for deeper interaction with Siri -TEAMS (Siri Shortcuts).
I suggest in this thread to share custom teams.
In order to share the created team, you need to click the "share" icon (from the editor menu) and select "copy iCloud link" (this will simplify import from mobile devices) or "send as file" (to any cloud storage).

It is important to understand that "commands" are simply a group of consecutive actions with the output of a result and these actions are started only when you call a command.

useful links
More about what isCommands (Siri Shortcuts) and how to work with them read here and here (in English).
Set custom functions for use in commands.
Telegram channel with different teams.
Commands collection pages (many commands can be repeated differing by minimal changes in functions or localization language):1 , 2 , 3 .
New hub with teams from foreign authors (automatic updates of command versions are supported). More in this post .
Page with useful information on the teams.

FAQ:
Is it possible to configure automatic command launch (for example, by location)?
Presently NOT . Teams do not know how to work in the background and track the location all the time (like reminders for example). Any command must be started by the user manually or with the help of a voice command Siri.

Siri gives an error when starting the command.
Siri cannot run Teams with calling third-party applications when Siri is Russian (a source ).

How to configure the integration of "Command" with Mi Home?
We readhere and here .

* The list of functions that teams, so far, don't possess (actual on October 2018) - source (eng) and transfer .

ATTENTION!
"Teams" can become a loophole for fraudsters
who can access your photos, contacts and even money, for example, by sending a payment via SMS ( a source ). Be vigilant when downloading commands from dubious sources and always check the circuit (internals) of the command before starting.

Kindly requested - if you write a review or ask for help on a team that was not taken from this topic, then please also attach a link to the team itself; so that you can review and, possibly, solve the problem.

List of commands and templates
  • Media grabber (current version 1.3.4) for downloading from YouTube and social networks.
  • "button" to switch mobile data / wifi.
  • Comprehensive Template"Good morning" more details here . Version with voice control take here .
  • Team to open several tabs at once (for example, news, articles, etc.).
  • Team to search gas stations for a mile around.
  • Team to search for pharmacies nearby.
  • Template to launch playlists in Spotify.
  • Search ATM and another version of the switch WiFi / mob. data.
  • Team for entering data on sexual activity.
  • Team for batch processing (reducing) photos.
  • Team for the "beautiful" design of screenshots.
  • Team for sending SMS time in transit.
  • Team to share a common account (+ option in Russian).
  • Team to save videos and photos from Instagram.
  • Even more powerfulrocking for insta, VK, twitter, toggle switch, etc.
  • Set various workflows (you can easily import into teams).
  • Team for downloading books from Flibusta.
  • Team for downloading books from any resource (supports sending to Kindle devices).
  • Team to form a "wish list" from the AppStore.
  • Team to launch playlists in Deezer.
  • Team allowing to share a password from a Wifi point via a QR code (and several others including the adjustment of the power consumption of the phone).
  • Converter for YouTube (such converters are sometimes short-lived due to the load on proxy sites used for conversion, but this one is still working).
  • Team allows you to rename a photo according to a template and save it to iCloud.
  • Team for downloading videos from Safari.
  • Team aggregator most popular resources with teams.
  • Team (launcher) to launch other commands (useful for saving space in the widget).
  • Team for sharing many WiFi networks through a QR-code.
  • Team allows you to add a minimap on the photo indicating the location of the shooting.
  • Team allows you to copy individual blocks (contents) from one command to another.
  • Team which paves the route in Google Maps from the current location to the preset, by voice, location (you can choose one of three modes of transport, also by voice). Idea - malkin.nr .
  • Team allowing to set "invisible names" for other teams.
  • Team to track baby feeds.
  • Teams allow you to translate text via google translate + team to translate web pages (idea Ars-UA ).
  • Team which allows you to watch free movies and TV shows from Kinopoisk.
  • Team to create collages.
  • Team calculating time for going to bed.
  • Team heartbeat charting.
  • Hash sum, RSS Grabber, RSS Reader fromAnatoliy48 .
  • Team to run other commands in the background. It is recommended to carefully read description and documentation on this team, before starting work (for the provided translation, we thank Anatoliy48 aka PiP_BoY_3000 ).
  • Control Sonoff devices (and not only) using Siri shortcuts.

And do not forget the rules:
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts.If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 25.03.19, 09:25
Sprite0829
Message#2
19.09.18, 12:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1179
Check in: 12.09.11
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* Chronos1121,
Is it possible, please, in more detail what is this team doing? Do not quite understand

--------------------
Apple iPhone 6S Plus 32GB
iPad 2017 32GB Wi-Fi
PC: gigabyte h61 rev 1 (legacy bios) / intel core i3-2125 (sandy bridge) / asus geforce gtx 750ti.
Denpech
Message#3
19.09.18, 12:14
 Fregattenkapitän
[offline]

Messages 18004
Check in: 16.05.12
Apple iPhone Xs

WhatShortcutsand how to work with him read here
https: //support.apple...//shortcuts/welcome/ios

Post has been editedDenpech - 19.09.18, 12:15

--------------------
Case for Xs Apple iPhone Xs 64gb Space Phone Case for Xs Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Space Black Stainless + 11-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi 256GB + 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.9GHz 6 core 8th generation Intel Core i9 Radeon Pro Vega 20 + HomePod + AirPort Extreme + Apple TV 4K 64gb + AirPods 2
romeug
Message#4
19.09.18, 12:16
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 31.08.11
Apple iPhone 6

Imported to my iP6 - does not work. More precisely, when you first clicked, you turned off the cellular connection in general, but Wi-Fi did not turn on. When pressed again, nothing is switched, except for the status of the shortcut itself in the widget.

UPD. Crawled into editing, poked all the points, without changing anything while it worked. thank

Post has been editedromeug - 19.09.18, 12:24
Chronos1121
Message#5
19.09.18, 13:01
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Sprite0829 @ 09/19/18, 11:09*
Is it possible, please, in more detail what is this team doing? Do not quite understand

the command checks if there is a connection to the WiFi network; if there is a connection, it disables WiFi and enables mobile data; if there is no connection, it does the opposite.
Useful for manual mode switching when leaving home / work.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 19.09.18, 13:03
T0ugh
Message#6
19.09.18, 13:42
^_^
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5586
Check in: 20.10.09
Apple iPhone 5

M
The topic has been moved to the "Personal experience �.

--------------------
edikkhan
Message#7
19.09.18, 14:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 27.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

https: //www.icloud.com...8b4f659f278d60b3d95927

Command to open multiple tabs at once. For example, news, articles and more. Everything is as simple as possible. Addresses can be edited at will.
Macnavigator
Message#8
19.09.18, 14:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 23.10.11

Chronos1121
For example, here is my versionhttps://mega.nz/#!JChS…MJpdC8SAXI2lafvqXgWaoU"]Mobile data / WiFi "buttons"[/ url].

Does not allow to download via Safari, writes that it is impossible since the address is invalid ..

Post has been editedMacnavigator - 19.09.18, 14:56
Chronos1121
Message#9
19.09.18, 16:07
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* MacNavigator,
You have some confusion with tags and a link, even in a quote. Perhaps this is the problem. Try again (as a last resort, check back from your computer), but through my mobile and desktop Safari everything opens and downloaded perfectly.
Macnavigator
Message#10
19.09.18, 16:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 23.10.11

* MacNavigator,
You have some confusion with tags and a link, even in a quote. Perhaps this is the problem. Try again (as a last resort, check back from your computer), but through my mobile and desktop Safari everything opens and downloaded perfectly.

Here is what he writes when opening your link (as an attachment). From the desktop version, the file is loaded.
Attached Image

Post has been editedMacnavigator - 19.09.18, 16:58
skeetmen
Message#11
19.09.18, 17:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 29.07.09
Apple iPhone 6

Same
Chronos1121
Message#12
19.09.18, 17:10
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* skeetmen,
* MacNavigator,
OK, replaced the link to iCloud, check.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 19.09.18, 17:10
Chronos1121
Message#13
19.09.18, 18:48
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I dug out one template on Reddite - I really liked the fact that the Dark Sky API is used for the weather module (I like their predictions).
As a result, I slightly modified it, adjusted it for myself and translated it into Russian. It’s a "Good Morning" summaryuseon health :)
Of the important;
1. Enter your name
2. It is advisable to get your own API key from Dark Sky. The procedure is free, including up to 1000 requests per day from this key.
3. Menus and programs for opening news / twitter / music you can reconfigure for yourself.
And as I understand it, developers themselves must integrate the integration of commands into their applications. So as soon as the corresponding functionality appears, it will be possible to throw information on the traffic jams and third-party navigators into this template.
By the way, I have not yet found the oral input of variables either, so Siri cannot be dictated by the selected menu item, you have to poke your finger.

Post has been editedChronos1121 - 19.09.18, 20:12
Denpech
Message#14
19.09.18, 18:50
 Fregattenkapitän
[offline]

Messages 18004
Apple iPhone Xs

Dark sky

Is she kind of paid?

--------------------
Case for Xs Apple iPhone Xs 64gb Space Phone Case for Xs Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Space Black Stainless + 11-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi 256GB + 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.9GHz 6 core 8th generation Intel Core i9 Radeon Pro Vega 20 + HomePod + AirPort Extreme + Apple TV 4K 64gb + AirPods 2
Chronos1121
Message#15
19.09.18, 18:58
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Is she kind of paid?

Free up to 1000 requests per day with one key. Link to get your own key is inside the template.
Denpech
Message#16
19.09.18, 18:59
 Fregattenkapitän
[offline]

Messages 18004
Apple iPhone Xs

* Chronos1121,
I got the key, but the Dark Sky program itself is needed?

--------------------
romashhtc
Message#17
19.09.18, 18:59
Experienced
[online]

Messages 435
Check in: 11.10.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The team to search for gas stations and a half kilometers around.
Sometimes, not from the first development you can add, I usually add it from the third time.
Check, please.

https: //www.icloud.com…0544dda13fe1882d363403

Post has been editedromashhtc - 19.09.18, 19:01

--------------------
I
Chronos1121
Message#18
19.09.18, 19:03
Polar fox
[offline]

Messages 1158
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Denpech @ 09/19/18, 17:59*
I got the key, but the Dark Sky program itself is needed?

no, just write your key in the template (replace the old one that was originally there). Then everything is automatically substituted and the answer is also parsed inside the template.
romashhtc
Message#19
19.09.18, 19:13
Experienced
[online]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Why is the command from the topic, the buttons for WiFi / 3G turn off my cellular data and turn on WiFi, but this doesn’t do it. So it should be?

Post has been editedromashhtc - 19.09.18, 19:14

--------------------
I
edikkhan
Message#20
19.09.18, 19:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 27.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

For some reason, the buttons for WiFi / 3G turn off my cellular data and turn on WiFi, but this doesn’t do it. So it should be?

I'm alright. try to open the command, scroll down and run the command.
romashhtc
Message#21
19.09.18, 19:20
Experienced
[online]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The same thing :(, lte off, wifi it,
But no way.
You can throw off the screen recording to see, please.

--------------------
I

29 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 18:53