Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Application for work on the technique of Tomato

Description:
Productivity Challenge Timer in minutes and hours spent for this or that occupation, stimulates longer work and even beat the target. For productive work, you'll earn achievements, and for laziness and procrastination - lose points. Like the popular Pomodoro application, the timer allows you to set the time of continuous operation on a particular task (at least 10 minutes) without the right to pause.

This application will not leave indifferent those who like charts, achivki (achievement) and other related productive work features.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: AXFN
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wlxd.pomochallenge
Changes:
Sub-projects (though it only makes sense for pro users)
Three-hour work sessions for those unfortunate souls who need to practice for three-hour exams
See how much you need to work until your next rank by tapping on the rank name on the timer screen (unless you're working or too close to midnight to gain a rank)

Download: Version: 1.8.5
Attached fileProductivity_Challenge_Timer_v1.8.5.apk(4.88 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 22.09.18, 00:40
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (13)
Productivity Challenge Timer v1.8.5 pro mode unlocked

Attached files

Attached fileProductivity_Challenge_Timer_v1.8.5_Pro.apk(7.48 MB)

Rep: (6)
Oh, how I went through these tomatoes :-) Like many applications, and in fact a little smart. This timer is really the coolest. For those who can not live without a pause, advise Tide application.

* KEEPERekb,
Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Posted 09/20/2018, 8:48:

ticateri @ 20.09.18, 01:04*
Oh, how I went through these tomatoes Like many applications, and in fact a little smart. This timer is really the coolest.

The same story. I use this for over a year. It is strange that he was not still onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Evaluation of applications in Google play is quite justified.

So far, I have with the app only problem. When the screen is not triggered notification about the end of the working session. Although all the jackdaws exhibited the same Tide works fine. Therefore, working with the included screen, which of course greatly puts charging.

* ticateri in settings tick on "Use a service to manage countdown" tried?

* the_hun1er , Tried, does not work, as well as other battery settings, etc.

Rep: (0)
uphold ticateri, the best tomatoes timer, which I've tried. Helped me to pass the session, I had almost filled up: D
More particularly like, but at the same time concise statistics for weeks, days, hours, you can find your most productive time.
And full autonomy. No monthly subscriptions, registrations online offerings tweet your achievements after each tomato and other debris.

Rep: (5)
And no one has a problem about the rally version. I somehow flies steadily after restarting the phone, and sometimes without it. And still the question of how to restore data from a backup?

B00mbastick @ 15.11.18, 13:08*
And no one has a problem about the rally version. I somehow flies steadily after restarting the phone, and sometimes without it.

Try this version.

Attached files

Attached fileProductivity_Challenge_Timer_v1.8.5_ [patched] .apk(4.9 MB)

I understand that the author does not want to add to the application pause function :-) But what c 4 working sessions, after which there is a long break? That's plenty of time, sometimes urgent need to escape and turns as though you've already rested from operating activities 30 minutes. A program ticks 3 working session :-( And need to lose a work session on 1 tomato. I do not understand how to do it, you can, as best gets out here?

No, it will not pause. It is by design that you will conquer and bring the session to end, dreaming of a break in the future. Type as on a treadmill.

But the program has a fine adjustment: you can increase the length of the breaks, you can make long breaks every 2 working sessions, for example, etc. Together with detailed statistics it should help you to find the best rate for your work.

For example, I made a light setting with a 10-minute short breaks, but at the beginning of the work, I often miss the rest, yet fresh and full of energy. And then it begins ...

Rep: (12029)
Productivity Challenge Timer v1.9.7 [Premium]

Attached fileProductivity_Challenge_Timer_v1.9.7_ [Premium_Mod_By_Stabiron] .apk(7.23 MB)

What’s New:
more date ranges (including custom) for viewing stats
custom notification sound
I cleaned up the UI a bit
bug fixes
runtime permissions for compatible devices

Post has been editedGiacomino - 30.07.19, 21:16

Rep: (1)
You can lay out version 1.9.12

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 9:01